GUILTY NE - Four killed in Omaha crime spree, Nikko Jenkins charged, Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't completely buy his story either. I don't have the link, as I cant remember which site I read it on but, he told investigators she pulled up behind him and he got out went to her driver's side and pulled her out of the car etc. I wonder if someone (possibly a female) got out first and asked for help or something before he got out. He probably would never say that at this point so he avoids snitching on the other person. At least one other was there and drove one of the vehicles off. Anyway, just speculation. Glad he is behind bars and hopefully they can pin enough on anyone else involved to put them away for a long long time too.

Nick12- was wondering why nobody mentioned that. 2 things can be seen in the pictures on news sites. In his pic with Bradford they are flashing a sign that looks similar to a crips sign (blood killer). You can also see the tattoo 'BK' above his lip...which could likely stand for 'blood killer'.

Didn't some of the higher up crips get locked up not long ago during that purple haze mission?

http://www.omaha.com/article/201309...says-no-clear-motive-by-indiscriminate-killer

Kruger — on her way home from work — just happened to pull up behind Jenkins at 168th and Fort Streets. Jenkins described being at the stop sign when Kruger's SUV pulled up behind him. Jenkins emerged from the car, circled up to Kruger's driver's-side door, pulled her from the car and shot her in the head...

Investigators are still trying to piece together who else was involved in that slaying. Someone helped Jenkins drive his car and Kruger's car away from the slayings. Kruger's SUV was found about 16 hours later at 43rd and Charles Streets.

Man, given his history and his recent release from jail just prior to this, I'm a little surprised that it took CrimeStoppers tips for the police to get him to the top of their radar!! :doh:

I wonder if any of those tips came from his friends/family (presumably those uninvolved!) - surely they'd have been the first to think the timing - and his history of the same sorts of things - was awfully suspicious...

And as to this:

Kleine said his office would “likely” seek the death penalty.

Seriously?! "Likely?" :banghead:

A long history. A history of carjackings. A history of threats.

And four very violent homicides now just days after being released... :eek:

He's the sort the DP is made for...

Seems like he'd have used up all his "strikes" before his release...can't believe he was let out and then managed to pull off the four killings and didn't get stopped earlier.

Poor Andrea and her husband and kids.

Senselessly slaughtered driving home minding her own business. :(

“He was a rare killer,” Schmaderer said. “It's very rare to cross racial lines. He would have continued this spree had law enforcement not put an end to it.”

Ya think? That seems to be stating beyond the obvious. And it sounds like he should have included that it would have continued if it hadn't been for the tipsters and LE!

THIS will be interesting...

He informed the court that he will represent himself.

Coming from the guy who...

...promised to send "demonic forces" to her mother's residence. ["Her" being Jenkins, his wife who was in court - though it sounds like wife in name only b/c she didn't divorce him though he wanted to and is clearly with someone else.]

I sure hope this animal isnt able to escape a death sentence based on an insanity claim.

Man, given his history and his recent release from jail just prior to this, I'm a little surprised that it took CrimeStoppers tips for the police to get him to the top of their radar!! :doh:

I wonder if any of those tips came from his friends/family (presumably those uninvolved!) - surely they'd have been the first to think the timing - and his history of the same sorts of things - was awfully suspicious...
[/I]and LE!

There was a probable "fake Facebook" page that was in the community warning women to stay away from Nikko on Aug 8th. So the talk was out there.

"Girls beware of Nikko Jenkins."

https://www.facebook.com/paige.thomas.522

I have sent emails to a few local media outlets suggesting they may want to stop running this guy's revolting picture on every news story, most everyone one in Omaha knows what he looks like by now and seeing some moron that looks like he went to sleep face down on wet newsprint isn't worth seeing.

Why is everyone on here so quick to accept Nikko Jenkins' version of events? If, in fact, he is a stone cold killer, why would his version be the truth? I believe that Jenkins was very likely involved in the crime, and combined with his previous record, there is reason to put him away for good. But, really, folks, the death penalty? C'mon -- two wrongs don't make a right. <mod snip>

Why is everyone on here so quick to accept Nikko Jenkins' version of events? If, in fact, he is a stone cold killer, why would his version be the truth? I believe that Jenkins was very likely involved in the crime, and combined with his previous record, there is reason to put him away for good. But, really, folks, the death penalty? C'mon -- two wrongs don't make a right. <mod snip>

I already said I think his version of how it happened is BS! But that doesn't mean he didn't do it.

The death penalty is legal in this state and if he did indeed kill Four people in a 10 day period, why shouldn't he receive it? He's exactly the type of criminal the statute should apply to.

Andrea Kruger's husband in court to see alleged killer Nikko Jenkins

Family members of two slaying victims were in court Thursday to see Nikko Jenkins make his first appearance on four counts of first-degree murder.

Michael-Ryan Kruger said he needed to see the man accused of shooting his 33-year-old wife, Andrea Kruger, after she pulled up behind his vehicle at a stop sign near 168th and Fort Streets on Aug. 21.

Also in court were family of Curtis Bradford, a man who met Jenkins while they were in prison. Bradford was shot to death on Aug. 19.

more at link ................. http://www.omaha.com/article/20130905/NEWS/130909285/1694

The death penalty shouldn't be used? I go by the law and the precedents set by the state. The people of the state of Nebraska have not voted in a majority to remove the death penalty, and better yet there isn't an outcry to get it removed. Lets say this occurred in a non-death penalty state, fine no death penalty. But the Great people of the state of Nebraska haven't not gone against it, therefore, it should be kept.

I have sent emails to a few local media outlets suggesting they may want to stop running this guy's revolting picture on every news story, most everyone one in Omaha knows what he looks like by now and seeing some moron that looks like he went to sleep face down on wet newsprint isn't worth seeing.

I like this ... a lot.

<mod snip>

For what this guy did, no punishment would be too harsh.

Just because the majority of Americans don't support the death penalty, doesn't mean it shouldn't be used where it is legal. This case is EXACTLY the type of case where it should be used. This person will still continue to be a problem, even in prison, as evidenced by his prison record.

I believe the execution style killings of innocent people (all four of them) is beyond the comprehension of most of us. It's the "execution" part that makes many feel the man should not be exposed to anyone ever again. The risk is just too great. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back