GUILTY NE - Four killed in Omaha crime spree, Nikko Jenkins charged, Aug 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I heard from a source that they have footage of NJ in Walmart and at *advertiser censored* and Go. He was with more than one women and that Andrea was found with a clump of hair in her hand.

Christine Bordeaux, 39, a friend, was being held Friday by the U.S. Marshals Service. She has long hair. Maybe they are waiting for DNA on that. I figured they had DNA, I thought maybe under Andreas fingernails. LE did say that there was evidence not burned in the car, long stands of dark hair maybe?

The other women are just in local jail it seems.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130830/NEWS/130839855/1685

"Sources said the gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks."

From: http://www.kfab.com/pages/localnews.html#ixzz2damVzw6G

Has anyone posted these sources that this is referencing? Do we know for sure that the same weapon was used in all three sets of murders? If so, that is pretty huge.

I know folks have mentioned it, but I can't find any article that names the specific source.

Once again I will not speak to specifics, as to what LE has, as this could jeopardize there mission. But, rest assured, LE is working there *advertiser censored* off...p.s if they are running evidence through national databases, this could explain it. Further more, if he is involved in a gang, this could potentially be investigated as a RICO statue case, basically, organized crime. Hence the delay in information. Also, if he is involved in 4 different homicides, he would be more than eligible to have a "hibitual criminal" added onto the charges at hand, which basically pushes the agenda and would add more to a death penalty case.
P.S.S Because he has threatened local judges, would be shocked to see him released on bail....sorry for any typos.

He faces new charges of "possession of a weapon by a prohibited person." 2 counts, as reported by ketv. This will send the bond even higher, he has a gun, and kfab is reporting the same gun was used in all three.

He faces new charges of "possession of a weapon by a prohibited person." 2 counts, as reported by ketv. This will send the bond even higher, he has a gun, and kfab is reporting the same gun was used in all three.

Do you have a link?

As I asked before when I previously posted this KFAB link, do we actually know who the sources are cited as saying, "... gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks."

I can't find any article that names the specific source.

I am always leery of articles reporting without naming their sources. That being said, if we know that the weapon used in Andrea Kruger's murder is the same as the other recent unsolved murders, that is a pretty huge piece of evidence.

As I asked before when I previously posted this KFAB link, do we actually know who the sources are cited as saying, "... gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks."

I can't find any article that names the specific source.

I am always leery of articles reporting without naming their sources. That being said, if we know that the weapon used in Andrea Kruger's murder is the same as the other recent unsolved murders, that is a pretty huge piece of evidence.

I wouldn't be to weary, kfab is well respected and probably does have sources.

I wouldn't be to weary, kfab is well respected and probably does have sources.

nick12, I am familiar with KFAB. I am not discounting the station's credibility (I've had friends that have worked there over the years).

I just haven't really seen any other media outlets pick up that piece of information, which is strange, because it's huge.

The only thing mentioned in other media outlets is that they found some evidence that may be related to other homicides in the area but did not say what the evidence was.

I get the idea they have her on video during the trip home, perhaps at a convenience store where she stopped for something? LE has made allusions to this but haven't directly said so. That would open up the possibility of someone focusing on her after seeing her while she stopped there.

I was told she stopped at the *advertiser censored* & Go for medicine, and that's where this sicko either started following her or possibly even got in her car.

http://www.kfab.com/articles/local-news-122285/update-suspect-in-kruger-murder-may-11615479/

Sources said the gun used to kill Kruger is the same weapon that was used in two separate Omaha murders in the last few weeks.

And the following link states something different:

http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Man-To-Be-Questioned-In-Kruger-Murder-221787031.html

Sources say that investigators are looking at whether the bullets that killed Kruger match those in the murders of Curtis Bradford who was shot at 18th and Clark, as well as, the murders of 29-year-old Jorge Cajiga-Ruiz and 26-year-old Juan Uribe-Pena in Spring Lake Park.

You guys should look up the RICO statue, originally used to take down the mafia but it is basically organized crime. Certainty, if all are connected it looks very organized.

I was told she stopped at the *advertiser censored* & Go for medicine, and that's where this sicko either started following her or possibly even got in her car.

Is this a rumor or is it being reported in the news? At this point there are a lot of rumors but not many facts being reported.

Is this a rumor or is it being reported in the news? At this point there are a lot of rumors but not many facts being reported.

Technically it's a rumor since I don't have a link. But the person who told me knows the family and has a source in LE. So I have faith the info is credible. She knew about the arrest before it hit the news. She also confirmed that LE knows much more than what is out there in the media.

I will be glad when LE releases some evidence in this case because rumors are killing this thread imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevHill
Back