NE NE - Jerica Hamre, 30, missing for weeks in Lincoln - Jul. 10, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

There are still questions surrounding 30-year-old Jerica Hamer’s disappearance, but her parents believe it may be tied to a previous assault she was involved in.

Jerica was last seen at her home near 35th and Huntington on June 25. Her parents say she moved to Lincoln from Wilcox in Kearney County two months ago. On June 24, LPD confirmed Jerica reported an assault that happened two days prior and she decided not to press charges.

“I think it’s suspicious because she was involved in a assault battery just days before her disappearance and of course that raises a red flag. It’s not like her to just go missing,” said Craig.

The details of the circumstances leading uo to Jerica’s disappearance are very concerning. Its been three weeks now, doesn’t sound like she’s ever done this before. So I’m betting the assault and her going missing are connected. Her poor kids!

Lincoln woman missing ‘under suspicious circumstances,’ police say

Interesting to note that Jerica disappeared 'under suspicious circumstances' two days after the assault by her roommates.

[...]
Jerica didn’t enjoy her living situation, according to Bennetts. “She told me it wasn’t working out again the way she thought it would,” she said. “I never heard from her after that.”
[...]

The people Jerica was living with haven't been identified in MSM, but apparently LE has interviewed them. At this time we have no information about what led up to this assault, however, IMO, it would be surprising if this incident was not connected in some way with her disappearance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back