Found Safe NE - Parker Sain, 18 mos, Lincoln, 27 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Grand Island police say that Joshua was in phone contact with the child's mother Wednesday. Police said that the mother was able to speak with Parker early Wednesday morning and determined he was safe at the time.

Joshua Sain also said in that phone call that he was in the McCook area.

Local 4 News also learned that warrants were pending against Joshua Sain in Merrick and Howard counties.

The Merrick County warrant is related to misdemeanor traffic offenses.
The Howard County warrant is related to failure to pay fines associated with misdemeanor drug convictions.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Parker or Joshua Sain, you are asked to call 911 or Grand Island Police at 308-385-5400.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news...ssing-Advisory-for-missing-boy-475358933.html

I just went down the rabbit hole(s). Like doooowwwwn. Good lord....give me the little guy. I think these days social media is doing half the work for LE some of the time. Just sit back and watch them all dig their own graves. Goodness. I forget people like this exist.
IMHO I have shades of LH up in the mix (not the missing just some of the general sentiments and people around this little guy). I hate this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a video, w child. omfg

I can’t even imagine swearing that much in front of my two year old...
I hate that children have to go through this sort of stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmmmmm. Glad this is resolved but not sure mom is the right "parent" either. I hate to think of cps as an answer but I also hate to think what this baby will be around and have done to him in the next years. There's no good resolution.

Hmmmmmm. Glad this is resolved but not sure mom is the right "parent" either. I hate to think of cps as an answer but I also hate to think what this baby will be around and have done to him in the next years. There's no good resolution.

Exactly my sentiments. :sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back