Found Safe NE - Shelly Miller, 50, Lincoln, 25 Mar 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keep thinking about Shelly.
When I first heard the story, I thought maybe the fire was a cover for a murder (with perpetrator taking her car) and they would find her body in the house. There's been nothing about that but in that last article, the cop says the house is still in disarray, implying she hasn't been back.
If something like a suicide or car in a ditch scenario happened, wouldn't that be discovered by now? (There was another Lincoln, NE case of a young man who disappeared but was found dead in a parked car far from his home - http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_6afe42fd-9827-5745-8dae-17027e1e5d8e.html)

She didn't have her phone but could have a burner. Her sister didn't indicate any specific personal drama but vague description of something on her mind.

New story, no new info.

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/LPD-searching-for-woman-after-fire-417220503.html

Keep thinking about Shelly.
When I first heard the story, I thought maybe the fire was a cover for a murder (with perpetrator taking her car) and they would find her body in the house. There's been nothing about that but in that last article, the cop says the house is still in disarray, implying she hasn't been back.
If something like a suicide or car in a ditch scenario happened, wouldn't that be discovered by now? (There was another Lincoln, NE case of a young man who disappeared but was found dead in a parked car far from his home - http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_6afe42fd-9827-5745-8dae-17027e1e5d8e.html)

She didn't have her phone but could have a burner. Her sister didn't indicate any specific personal drama but vague description of something on her mind.

Well local paper has new article; again, nothing new really. They are asking rural folks to check property for car. Lincoln PD says can't figure it out. They say every cop has had hands on the case but not able to solve. The cause of fire is unattended candle in basement. No discussion of whether she could have been harmed/ died in fire. Says she was not home at time of fire and "roommate was in hospital."

http://journalstar.com/news/local/9...cle_c29e786d-0d46-5b19-b409-8f7e0915d17f.html

(There was a January death in Lincoln where a woman's husband called 911 at 4:30 am, reported finding her dead, said they'd fought earlier & he left, hung up on 911, wife dead from blunt force trauma, kids removed, yet no arrests or mention of him as suspect.)

Good News!

The deputies in Skagit County helped Miller during a routine traffic stop. She was found in her 2003 silver Jeep Grand Cherokee.>

So she was in Washington. Also it says "helped"?

ETA <Shelly Miller's sister, Christine Johnson said she is still very worried about Shelly. She said this is not in-line with her personality, there is something clearly very wrong, and she is now going to fly to Washington to try and find her.>

Wow. Yeah, something is still wrong here.

Re: 'helped' - article says her car was stuck (not sure if they mean in a ditch or ran out of gas.) So many questions. Hoping she is ok. So glad she is alive. Apologize for my errant speculation in earlier posts. Wishing all the best for her and her family.

Good News!

The deputies in Skagit County helped Miller during a routine traffic stop. She was found in her 2003 silver Jeep Grand Cherokee.>

So she was in Washington. Also it says "helped"?

ETA <Shelly Miller's sister, Christine Johnson said she is still very worried about Shelly. She said this is not in-line with her personality, there is something clearly very wrong, and she is now going to fly to Washington to try and find her.>

Re: 'helped' - article says her car was stuck (not sure if they mean in a ditch or ran out of gas.) So many questions. Hoping she is ok. So glad she is alive. Apologize for my errant speculation in earlier posts. Wishing all the best for her and her family.
Awh. That makes more sense. Thanks.

Waitaminute. That's it? House burning, but she's found so ok nothing to see here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back