GUILTY NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, brutally murdered, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #4 *Boswell appeal 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Paul Hammel on Twitter
Trail was restrained in his wheelchair and warned about future outbursts. He is expected to testify this afternoon

Paul Hammel on Twitter
His defense began presenting its case, calling a friend of Sydney Loofe who testified that she struggled with depression and anxiety. Also showed photos from her cell phone depicting bondage scene and nooses

Paul Hammel on Twitter
Also testifying were two hotel clerks from Falls City who said they saw Loofe with Trail and Boswell there weeks before her supposed dates with Boswell

Jenna Liston FOX42 on Twitter
She said she remembered Loofe had an encounter with a girl who wanted to use a strap on - Loofe didn’t like that and left. (Gehrig didn’t clarify who the girl was)

Gehrig said multiple times, that kind of sex (choking/hitting) was not something Loofe was into.

NEXT WITNESS: JoLana Randall - she works at Grand Weaver Hotel in Fall City / helps with reservations/handling money.

She became aware of Loofe’s disappearance in Nov. 2017 & heard it over the TV.

She saw Boswell/Trail/Loofe and realized those three had stayed at the hotel.

Randall says she met Boswell/Trail in March 2017 for the first time.

In total, she said she saw Boswell/Trail, 3 or 4 times...she said she saw Loofe for sure twice.

She said she knew exactly who Loofe was because of her tattoos and facial features.

. She said Trail would always make the reservation and would ask for a suite - the three would always come in the same vehicle...one time Trail drove separate with another woman in the car.

Randall says for their last stay, Boswell called to make a reservation (around September/October).

She noticed two people out in their car - Trail was in the passenger side and someone was in the back seat - she thought she saw Trail swing his arm back to hit someone.

After Randall’s shift she sat in her car and watched three people get out of the car and walk into the hotel - she couldn't confirm that the girl in the backseat was Loofe (but she was blonde).

She called an 800 number to report what she heard/saw.

Randall says at one point during their stays - she noticed Boswell carrying in “go-go boots” or what she referred to as “something a stripper might wear.”

Timeline of check-in’s involving Trail and Boswell (6 TOTAL) at the Grand Weaver:

MARCH 24TH, 2017 CHECK IN

MARCH 25TH, 2017 CHECK OUT

APRIL 11TH, 2017 CHECK IN

APRIL 12TH 2017 CHECK OUT

JULY 12TH, 2017 CHECK IN

JULY 13TH, 2017 CHECK OUT

... cont.

AUGUST 9TH, 2017 CHECK IN

AUGUST 11TH, 2017 CHECK OUT

SEPT. 3RD, 2017 CHECK IN (TRAIL/BOSWELL)

SEPT 4TH, 2017 CHECK OUT:

OCTOBER 12TH CHECK IN - (REQUESTED TO CHECK IN AROUND NOON

OCTOBER 13TH CHECK OUT

The room had a king sized bed, a shower, a spa bath.

I feel much better after this mornings testimonies. The letters from jail correspond with what Trail has told investigators and he was directing BB on what the “story “ would be. If it truly happened as he has said there would be no need to tell BB what to say. Just wanting her to go along with his lies
Defense witness who was a friend of SL did more for prosecution than for defense
2 other defense witnesses were not impressive

Trail is mr happy go lucky this morning- smiling and laughing with Attorney’s. I just want to go smack him!!
I think Trail will testify this afternoon. The prosecution should tear him up

I'm assuming there's no surveillance or anything like that from the hotel? Just someone being "sure" of something they saw several months prior? Couldn't the prosecution track Sydney's phone and prove she was elsewhere just to squash that rumor?

I feel much better after this mornings testimonies. The letters from jail correspond with what Trail has told investigators and he was directing BB on what the “story “ would be. If it truly happened as he has said there would be no need to tell BB what to say. Just wanting her to go along with his lies
Defense witness who was a friend of SL did more for prosecution than for defense
2 other defense witnesses were not impressive

Trail is mr happy go lucky this morning- smiling and laughing with Attorney’s. I just want to go smack him!!
I think Trail will testify this afternoon. The prosecution should tear him up
Hearing that AT is smiling and laughing in court this morning makes me sick, & thankful he stayed in his cell for much of the trial. It has to be torture for Sydney’s family members in the court room, watching the piece of garbage, who robbed their daughter/sister of her ability to smile and laugh, smiling & laughing.

Hello, the least I can say is I’m saddened and blown away at the same time. The rumors I’d heard about occult (or wannabe occult) turned out to be accurate. I grew up in Wilber for several years and having close family there spent a lot of time there up until my college years. It’s been a happy place for me, and although there are eccentrics and small minded folks for the most part it’s full of good people. As the jury pool comes from the locality, I imagine they don’t want to have Aubrey Trail walk away and back into the community anytime soon.

Regarding the witnesses and their gullibility/willingness to follow BB and AT, I have a close family member who works at a juvenile detention facility 30 minute from Wilber. Sadly CFM sees troubled young people like this a lot; mostly they come from a troubled background, oftentimes with learning disabilities. CFM once had a young female student ask for the phone number to contact ISIS so they may join. They are looking to belong to something and to have purpose beyond their troubled lives. For AT and BB’s Witches, it probably didn’t matter if it was the occult, or ISIS or a White Nationalist group - AT and BB just happened to make an offer of joining their family at a time they were searching for that. Hope this makes some sense why the witnessss would get tangled up with AT and BB’s pretend occult group. I don’t believe for a second AT and BB believed any of that stuff and they used their fake coven to lure in troubled girls.

Regarding the Landlord not hearing anything the night Sydney was killed - it’s hard to believe, but not improbable. It would depend on the home’s construction, and very possible AT was making up the screaming girls bit. I think it’s very likely Sydney was gagged or drugged or otherwise not in a position to struggle. I think the evidence points very strongly to premeditation, I just hope the prosecution is able to reiterate this in a clear, concise manner for the jury during closing arguments.

And the Loofe family - it’s unimaginable how distressing it has to be to hear the gory details of what AT and BB did to their beloved child/sibling. I can only imagine what keeps George in the courtroom is knowing he has to see justice done.

I haven’t seen this posted, and I hate to go there, but I recall BB purchasing a roasting pan from Dollar General. Since we know there was a good deal of flesh and organs missing and the ritualistic aspects involved would they have potentially cannibalized Sydney?

Hello, the least I can say is I’m saddened and blown away at the same time. The rumors I’d heard about occult (or wannabe occult) turned out to be accurate. I grew up in Wilber for several years and having close family there spent a lot of time there up until my college years. It’s been a happy place for me, and although there are eccentrics and small minded folks for the most part it’s full of good people. As the jury pool comes from the locality, I imagine they don’t want to have Aubrey Trail walk away and back into the community anytime soon.

Regarding the witnesses and their gullibility/willingness to follow BB and AT, I have a close family member who works at a juvenile detention facility 30 minute from Wilber. Sadly CFM sees troubled young people like this a lot; mostly they come from a troubled background, oftentimes with learning disabilities. CFM once had a young female student ask for the phone number to contact ISIS so they may join. They are looking to belong to something and to have purpose beyond their troubled lives. For AT and BB’s Witches, it probably didn’t matter if it was the occult, or ISIS or a White Nationalist group - AT and BB just happened to make an offer of joining their family at a time they were searching for that. Hope this makes some sense why the witnessss would get tangled up with AT and BB’s pretend occult group. I don’t believe for a second AT and BB believed any of that stuff and they used their fake coven to lure in troubled girls.

Regarding the Landlord not hearing anything the night Sydney was killed - it’s hard to believe, but not improbable. It would depend on the home’s construction, and very possible AT was making up the screaming girls bit. I think it’s very likely Sydney was gagged or drugged or otherwise not in a position to struggle. I think the evidence points very strongly to premeditation, I just hope the prosecution is able to reiterate this in a clear, concise manner for the jury during closing arguments.

And the Loofe family - it’s unimaginable how distressing it has to be to hear the gory details of what AT and BB did to their beloved child/sibling. I can only imagine what keeps George in the courtroom is knowing he has to see justice done.

I haven’t seen this posted, and I hate to go there, but I recall BB purchasing a roasting pan from Dollar General. Since we know there was a good deal of flesh and organs missing and the ritualistic aspects involved would they have potentially cannibalized Sydney?

Not only roasting pans, but also meat grinders and a thermometer. I wonder what type of thermometer it was.

Omg. I am so upset. Trail is testifying and I had to leave suddenly. Can’t go back till they take a break. This is what I know so far. Changed testimony- no sex fantasy, no movie, no $5k. Just consensual sex AT, BBand SL that went wrong. No other girls involved

Omg. I am so upset. Trail is testifying and I had to leave suddenly. Can’t go back till they take a break. This is what I know so far. Changed testimony- no sex fantasy, no movie, no $5k. Just consensual sex AT, BBand SL that went wrong. No other girls involved

Following twitter, he is backtracking on his original story. Now his story is Sydney was killed accidentally during kinky 3 way sex. So he is drawing Bailey back into the scenario.

This is a huge gift to the prosecution - I just hope they use the opportunity during cross-exam to its fullest to prove premeditation against AT.

He is just full of bull crap. He is taking bits and pieces of what he has heard throughout the trial and making up a new story.

From 10-11 News Twitter:

Aubrey Trail took the stand in the Sydney Loofe murder trial, saying he first met Loofe months before she went missing. He also changed parts of his previous story, saying he and Bailey Boswell were the only people in the apartment when Loofe died.

Is his plan now to just make random claims to confuse the jury?

I’m not sure I would give him that much credit. He is getting his moment in the sun and taking advantage of it. We will never hear the truth from him - he gets off on telling tall tales. Prosecution in cross exam will poke a million holes into his new testimony.

They can have cameras. There have been several videos from the trial. They just couldn't record the 3 witchnesses.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I guess it is not being streamed because it is so x-rated.

. Trail has decided to testify.

Trail’s defense attorney says “Have we talked about this extensively?”

Trail: “Yes, and you strongly advised against that.”

.“Total ”

Those are the words Trail said about the “sexual fantasy” involving two other women, $15,000 and other women in the house when Loofe died. He also denies ever taking her body to a cemetery.

Trail said he made it up to protect himself and Boswell.

. “I had no reason to kill Sydney,” said Trail.

“I use people for money and sex; it wouldn’t make sense for me to kill someone.”

Trail said there was $5,000 laid out for Loofe but she wasn’t going to make it all right away

Trail said he did it on the kitchen floor and cut Loofe’s body up into multiple pieces. He said he cleaned up her blood with towels.

Trail did clarify they cleaned the apartment with bleach.

He said he put the towels in a tub full of bleach to get the blood off.

[a reply to the above tweet says “
The question was how did you keep the blood from running everywhere? He said with towels.”
]

[video of trail @ link]
Trail testified to this statement for the FIRST TIME today in court.

His defense attorney's had no idea this was coming:

Trail said Boswell used a strap on, on Loofe.

Trail would choke and let go to Bailey. That went on until Bailey finished and then it was Loofe’s turn.

Trail would choke and let go of Loofe's neck until she "gad a seizure and stopped breathing."

[so I know they never found the jar of her blood from his earlier version of the story. Do we know if bloody towels were ever found? I have never had a blood soaked towel to throw in a bath tub with bleach to know whether it actually would remove all or enough blood that the towels (if found) would have been looked over. I personally have had to launder some blood from minor injuries, after childbirth, and mensuration and have never tried to remove the blood with bleach. I used hydrogen peroxide, and it almost always has gotten all the blood out. But again, we are talking a very minimal amount of blood for me to bother laundering Vs throwing away, and a minuscule amount when compared to all the blood in Sydney’s body.]

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back