Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt his story, if so, then where are these 2 women who were with him when SL died and BB was in another room freaking out?
I have a theory on why they needed a special detective. You know to issue supeonias and interview and such. Think about the mentioned situation with the 2 other women. I am sure it goes further than that. I bet there is a list a mile long of anyone associated with them involving loofe and boswell.

Settle in for a looooong ride.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He's a manipulator and it makes him cocky.

AT is clearly a Sociopath, and I wouldn't doubt it if BB were as well.

Honestly, I think BB is someone who was okay but got caught up in drugs, bad drugs that take away your humanity. And on her path, she met AT and spiraled down and down.

AT is just plain ol' yuck.

jmopinion

I think alot of these theories are good however I think it's most likely just AT wanting to stay in the news and "famous" for it. He probably killed her for knowing too much or something but I don't think it's a big set up thing like alot of others do. The more he's ignored the more crap he comes out with.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In the "something we have already figured out" department ... the Omaha newspaper reports that federal and state officials are in no hurry to file any charges related to Sydney's murder.

[FONT=&quot]Since the two persons of interest in Loofe's death are already in custody, there's no reason to "be in a big hurry" to charge them in a new crime, said Deb Gilg, a former U.S. attorney and county prosecutor.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"They know where (Trail) is at, and he's not going anyplace," Gilg said. "You want to gather the best evidence you can, to the best of your ability."[/FONT]
http://www.omaha.com/news/criminal-...cle_5d76d6f0-f4ed-50c0-93d3-47b5e66202c9.html

In the "something we have already figured out" department ... the Omaha newspaper reports that federal and state officials are in no hurry to file any charges related to Sydney's murder.

[FONT="][COLOR=#008000]Since the two persons of interest in Loofe's death are already in custody, there's no reason to "be in a big hurry" to charge them in a new crime, said Deb Gilg, a former U.S. attorney and county prosecutor.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#444444][FONT="]"They know where (Trail) is at, and he's not going anyplace," Gilg said. "You want to gather the best evidence you can, to the best of your ability."[/FONT]

http://www.omaha.com/news/criminal-...cle_5d76d6f0-f4ed-50c0-93d3-47b5e66202c9.html

Sounds good to me.

jmo

He infuriates me.

I like how LE is silent on all this. They aren't taking orders from AT.

jmo

Agreed! I think it has been a blessing to have FBI involved. It is my opinion that they profiled him correctly. Waiting it out has given them all the information they needed. I do still feel that BB was involved big time and for some reason he is trying to cover for her. Some kind of sick love. (MOO)

Aubrey Trail doesn't like not being in control. That much is clear. The more investigators ignore him - since he truly has no power or control over his situation - the more Aubrey gets frustrated. He is beside himself that he can't make a single thing happen. It is a special kind of hell for him right now. Good.

More importantly, Aubrey Trail does not realize that he actually has to prove that he killed anyone if he is going to claim having done so since LE is under no obligation whatsoever to arrest and charge someone for a killing just because someone says they did it nor are prosecutors obligated to pursue charges in court just because someone claims to have killed someone.

As for why LE doesn't put a stop to this craziness, LE can't. Aubrey has access to telephone privileges. Unless he commits a crime using the telephone or commits a rules infraction in jail that results in loss of phone privileges

At the moment, no news outlet is reporting the sensitive information and with good reason as they can't verify it. All phone calls are recorded so LE has known what he has been saying all along.
I'm thinking of the friends and family of SL having to listen or read this BS. I.e. gag the media from reporting it so he can talk his socks of but it doesn't get published.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was jealous of BB and SL getting on well together and killed SL out of jealousy. Then threatened BB to keep her mouth shut about it. He looks to be angling for an accidental death theory imo. But LE probably know different and have talked to BB. He will have to prove he didn't murder her.
:cow:

I'm thinking of the friends and family of SL having to listen or read this BS. I.e. gag the media from reporting it so he can talk his socks of but it doesn't get published.
Due to our Constitution it is not possible to gag the media from reporting. It is up to the media to report what they report. Generally, they don't report everything they are told and even in the most recent interview that Aubrey Trail has given the media outlet chose to only report on some of it and refrain from reporting on other things.

Due to our Constitution it is not possible to gag the media from reporting. It is up to the media to report what they report. Generally, they don't report everything they are told and even in the most recent interview that Aubrey Trail has given the media outlet chose to only report on some of it and refrain from reporting on other things.
Sorry J4WS but how do you know that they haven't reported some things? Did they say that? I'll have to look again (not that I want to).:frown:

Sorry J4WS but how do you know that they haven't reported some things? Did they say that? I'll have to look again (not that I want to).:frown:
The media reporting his "confession" stated plainly that they left out sensitive details that Aubrey Trail related in the interview.

I think that her body was "in pieces" because it had been laying out in an open field in a rural area for 2 weeks. I think the ritualistic/dismembering part of the story is sensationalistic. It is more likely that coyotes ate and scattered body parts.
Welcome pluckysparrow, I love your description of AT as a "chubby old dude" in your first post. I think there is something in what you describe. Something went wrong whether anger or jealousy or forced participation by him. MOO.

Maybe coyotes but early on someone posted that neighbors were asked to watch for black garbage bags that their dogs may do after in. So I think there is more to this

State and federal law enforcement officials have indicated that the investigation is still underway and that no decision has been made about who will prosecute it.

A Saline County Attorney, in whose county Trail claims to have accidentally suffocated Loofe, said Tuesday that local and federal prosecutors are still awaiting forensic tests on evidence gathered at several locations.

That several locations were involved, in more than one county, is one of the complications. Loofe’s body was found in a rural area of Clay County. Law enforcement officers searched roadsides and fields in that area and searched an apartment in Wilber, in Saline County, rented by Trail and Boswell. Searches were also conducted along highways west of Wilber. And Trail and Boswell have said they drove around Lincoln, in Lancaster County, after picking up Loofe for dates with Boswell.

“There’s lots of information that’s gone to various locations to be analyzed. The position that’s being taken by law enforcement, whether it be on the state (or) federal level, is that we want to make sure we have all of that back before we make any decisions.”

The Lancaster County Attorney’s Office would appear to be the leading candidate. That office hired a special investigator to gather evidence about the case, and Lincoln police have been intensely involved.

Saline County is another possibility. Trail, in calls to The World-Herald, has claimed that Loofe was killed in Saline County about 4 a.m. on Nov. 16, which would have been a few hours after she went on a second date with Boswell. Her body was found in a third county, Clay County.

The case also could be prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office. The FBI has been involved in the searches and in gathering evidence, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office has charged Trail and Boswell with several counts of transporting stolen property across state lines in a separate case. But the feds typically get involved in this sort of homicide case only if it involves kidnapping, which Trail has given conflicting statements on to The World-Herald, or crossing states lines.

Police reports stated that Loffe's body was in fact dismembered; meaning that the suspects had cut it into pieces. While I'm sure animals had then gotten to these pieces, the police indicated that the dismemberment was intentional, not caused by wildlife predation.

I think that her body was "in pieces" because it had been laying out in an open field in a rural area for 2 weeks. I think the ritualistic/dismembering part of the story is sensationalistic. It is more likely that coyotes ate and scattered body parts.

Just had a horrible thought. Someone asked the other day why a person would pay thousands of dollars for an 'experience'. If wonder if that had some part in her death, or how she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie