Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another observation from today’s court proceedings. AT sat staring forward with little to no emotion . The only time I saw him do anything other than stare straight forward with index finger on lip and thumb on chin was when they showed pictures of B B shown as Audrey from the tinder app. He turned his head and stared at them the whole time.

IMO I think it’s very possible that he has killed before. I also think this may end up being far more gruesome and into the dark dark world than we ever imagined

I think it is possible as well. He is an extremely versatile criminal, IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting but it won't load for me. I'll see if I can find another source.

This link works for Europe.
COURT DOCUMENTS: Boswell, Trail planned murder months before killing Sydney Loofe

COURT DOCUMENTS: Boswell, Trail planned murder months before killing Sydney Loofe

By 1011 NOW |
Posted: Fri 5:03 PM, Mar 01, 2019 |
Updated: Fri 5:09 PM, Mar 01, 2019

SALINE COUNTY – New court documents reveal Bailey Boswell and Aubrey Trail conspired to commit murder months before the killing of Sydney Loofe in November 2017.

The new records show that in July 2017, Trail and Boswell, who are both facing first-degree murder charges for the killing of Loofe, started to “promote or facilitate the commission of first-degree murder.”

The two are now being charged with criminal conspiracy to commit murder on top of first-degree murder and improper disposal of human skeletal remains.

The documents also state Boswell “solicited young females through social networking sites,” and the two eventually “selected a victim to murder.”

The two then purchased the tools used to kill Loofe, and disposed of her body sometime between Nov. 15 and December 4, 2017.

The state is seeking the death penalty for both Boswell and Trail.

Trail is set for a jury trial in July.

Below is a timeline of events of the case:
Nov. 14, 2017- Boswell picks up Loofe, the two hang out
Nov. 15- Boswell picks up Loofe again, they hang out, according to Boswell, Loofe asks to be dropped off at friend’s house
Nov. 16- Loofe is reported missing
Nov. 19- Trail’s home is searched in Wilber
Nov. 28- Boswell and Trail are named persons of interest in the case
Nov. 29- Trail and Boswell release a video on Facebook titled “our side of it,” which was quickly removed
Authorities launch a large search in Saline and Gage counties
Trail says in new Facebook video, which is later removed, they've decided to turn themselves in because it's their only viable option
Dec. 4- FBI recovers Loofe’s body in rural Clay County
Dec. 5- FBI and LPD hold press conference regarding Loofe's case, authorities say there’s evidence of foul play.

Hope this helps. I live in nebraska and have been following this case since she went missing. I guess i thought it was common knowledge. There are several articles from multiple news sources reguarding the released court documents. Not just my opinion. Fact that was established.

Thanks for posting but it won't load for me. I'll see if I can find another source.

Here we go, this link works for Europe.

One thing that popped out at me now that I don't think I thought about previously. I had assumed they killed SL, dismembered her, and disposed of her in quick succession. Now I'm wondering if it was more dragged out than that. I don't mean for days on end since AT's home was searched four days after BB's second date with SL - but maybe a day? Did they keep her remains (or keep her alive) for awhile, until they realized she was reported missing? (I don't think they expected her to be reported missing so soon.)

I also am suspicious that AT has murdered before.

jmo

Another observation from today’s court proceedings. AT sat staring forward with little to no emotion . The only time I saw him do anything other than stare straight forward with index finger on lip and thumb on chin was when they showed pictures of B B shown as Audrey from the tinder app. He turned his head and stared at them the whole time.

IMO I think it’s very possible that he has killed before. I also think this may end up being far more gruesome and into the dark dark world than we ever imagined

I remeber all the speculation from when she was first found. Even dismembering rumors were shut down.

From Sydney Loofe's family, friends helped locate the two people charged in her death

Earlier Thursday, Susie Loofe, Sydney’s mother, testified that she immediately sensed that her daughter was in trouble when she saw Sydney's cat.

The prized pet had no water or food when Susie Loofe and her husband arrived at their daughter’s duplex apartment in the Havelock area of Lincoln on Nov. 17, 2017, to investigate. That was less than two days after the last time anyone had heard from Sydney Loofe and the morning after she had been reported missing.

“That’s why we knew something was wrong,” Sydney's mother, a Neligh, Nebraska, school teacher, said. “Sydney loved her cat.”

Friday, June 21st:
*Trial continues (Day 3) (@ 9am CT) - NE - Sydney Loofe (24) (Nov. 15, 2017, Lincoln; found Dec. 4 & 5, 2017) – only for *Aubrey C. Trail (51) charged & indicted (6/11/18) & arraigned (7/13/18) with 1st degree murder & improper disposal of human remains & charged (3/1/19) with conspiracy to commit murder. Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP. Saline County
Trial started 6/17/19 with jury selection. Trial started on 6/18/19 & runs thru 7/5/19. Jurors: 7 women & 5 men, with 3 alternates.
Court info & Trial information from Day 1 (6/11/19 to 6/18/19) reference post #509 here:
Found Deceased - NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

6/19/19 Update: The defendant Trail didn’t appear, a juror was accused of blogging (turned out to be her mother) and the judge threatened to “pull the plug” on extended media coverage. "The court staff received two phone calls that a juror has been blogging information about the case,” Judge said. “Now I’m obligated to talk to you individually.” Another recess was taken as the judge called each juror and alternate into her chambers, one by one. Saline County District Judge Vicky Johnson issued an order Wednesday evening, banning media from live tweeting, blogging or providing any other instantaneous information sharing in the Trail trial from the courthouse. Trial continues to 6/20.
6/20/18 Day 2: State witnesses: Susie Loofe (Sydney's mom). Leah Shaw (works in human resources at the Menards). Lincoln Police Sergeant Tyler Cooper (was one of the first officers to know Sydney was missing and start looking for her). Captain Jake Dilsaver with the Lincoln Police Dept (took the case over after Cooper left for the night on Nov. 15). Brittney Flinn (childhood friend of Sydney's). Brooklyn McCrystal (used to work at Menards with Sydney). Lincoln Police Officer Joseph Yandrick (took over the investigation on the 17th). Cameron Cleland (an investigator with the Lincoln Police Dept). Saline County Sheriff's Deputy Dylan Semrad (took over case after call from Lincoln Police Dept). Lincoln Police Investigator Lacey Reha. Trial continues at 9am on 6/21.
*Bailey M. Boswell (23) – Next Pretrial hearing on 8/9. Trial starts 10/25 thru 11/1/19.

Woman outside courthouse shows support for Loofe's family during trial (with clip)

June 20th 2019

"WILBER, Neb. — It’s a sign one woman wants people who knew Sydney Loofe to remember. As Aubrey Trail continues his trial for the murder of Loofe, a woman who stood outside of the Saline County coutrhouse wanted to make sure Loofe’s memory isn’t lost in the gruesome details coming out of court.

Eileen Campbell held up a sign that said "We will never forget Sydney Loofe." Campbell said she’s followed this story since the beginning in 2017 and this is her way of giving some closure to Loofe’s family.

“I hope they get the opportunity to see it," said Campbell." It's to let them know that the community is behind them and that we’ll pray for them.”

Sydney Loofe’s death weighs heavy on the hearts of people who call the small town of Wilber home...."

Woman outside courthouse shows support for Loofe's family during trial

Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN
First break of the day. Alan Koll, Trail and Boswell’s Wilber landlord, has testified most of the morning. Says they moved to Wilber to move their antique business “A and B Antiques” closer to Lincoln. First moved to Wilber in June 2017.

10:26 AM - 21 Jun 2019 from Nebraska, USA

1. Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN 17m17 minutes ago
      Apparently Boswell has a daughter named Nala (unsure on spelling). Koll says he never saw the daughter around. On the week of 11/13, Trail was gone all the time. By 11/16, there was a strong smell of Clorox coming from vents. “That had never happened before,” Koll said.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

2. Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN 16m16 minutes ago
      We also learn that Saline Co. deputies were dispatched to a Milford landfill on 11/30, were tipped off about a blue tarp that may have been of interest. Nothing found.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

3. Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN 16m16 minutes ago
      The apt of interest is at 621 A West 7th street, very near Wilber-Clatonia schools.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

4. Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN 15m15 minutes ago
      Apt. was searched on 11/18 and 19. Nothing much found. Thermostat was found set to 60 degrees, though. And the AC unit apparently froze up because it had been running for anout a week or so.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

5. Tommy Rezac‏ @Tommy_NCN 14m14 minutes ago
      That’s all for now. We break again at noon.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member