Case Number 22190 KINGSWOOD
Reported11-03-2023 (Friday) 1947
Incident Code:( 99999 ) DISTURBANCE

Sheriff's Incident: C3008326​

GENERAL INFORMATION
PERSONS INVOLVED
ASSOCIATED PROPERTY
Reported: 11-03-2023( 99999 ) DISTURBANCE
Location: 001111 W BURNHAM ST LINCOLN NCase Status: ZU NO OFFENSE/UNFOUNDED/FALSE REPORT
Occurred: 1930 11-03-2023 to 1945 11-03-2023LCode: 051 , RD: LANC
Other Reports:
Related Cases:
Domestic: YDCFS? NWeapon?Veh Towed? NO
Alc/Drgs?ProtOrder?Reason:
Employee Reporting: JONATHAN KINGSWOODEntered By: HANSEN
Contact​
Name​
Race/Sex/DOB​
Interviewed : VOGEL, MARSHALL L
Other : GOODRICH, TYLER S
There is no property associated with this case.

The timeline has been confusing. Does this seem correct:
  • 7:30 PM November 3 - Marshall phones police regarding disturbance
  • 7:41 PM November 3 - Tyler's phone turned off at home
  • 7:45 PM November 3 - police meet Marshall at home; reports that Tyler went for a run
  • 9:30 PM November 4 - Marshall reports Tyler missing

Last edited:
  • 7:45 PM November 3 - police meet Marshall at home; reports that Tyler went for a run
heard about this case and had to join to comment because i grew up nearby. worrisome timeline here.

Last edited:
Case Number 22190 KINGSWOOD
Reported11-03-2023 (Friday) 1947
Incident Code:( 99999 ) DISTURBANCE

Sheriff's Incident: C3008326​

ASSOCIATED PROPERTY
PERSONS INVOLVED
GENERAL INFORMATION
Reported: 11-03-2023( 99999 ) DISTURBANCE
Location: 001111 W BURNHAM ST LINCOLN NCase Status: ZU NO OFFENSE/UNFOUNDED/FALSE REPORT
Occurred: 1930 11-03-2023 to 1945 11-03-2023LCode: 051 , RD: LANC
Other Reports:
Related Cases:
Domestic: YDCFS? NWeapon?Veh Towed? NO
Alc/Drgs?ProtOrder?Reason:
Employee Reporting: JONATHAN KINGSWOODEntered By: HANSEN
Contact​
Name​
Race/Sex/DOB​
Interviewed :VOGEL, MARSHALL L
Other :GOODRICH, TYLER S
There is no property associated with this case.

In the linked LSO press conference above, I get the impression that the call was made at 7:45 pm, because he says the disturbance was 7:45 pm and the missing call was made at 9:35 am. I think the reported argument possibly occurred from 7:30 until the call was made at 7:45. It isn't very clear, though.

This is concerning to me because TG's phone became inactive at 7:41, at the house. I think MV made the phone call because TG was not in a good way. Why else would you call in about a verbal argument? Either he called because TG had left and he was worried about his safety, or TG left because the police had been called under the circumstances. Jmo. There's more to this than we are being told, imo.

I'm unsure on the disturbance call time, but I do not think MV reported that TG had gone for a run. He is a runner, so the family assumed he might have gone for a run or followed his regular running trails, but he simply left, on foot, after the argument. It's been reported that he would not normally run in the dark.

Also in the LSO PC linked above, he said the missing person call came in at 9:35 am. There is an article that came out later which said 9:35 pm, but I think it's incorrect. Jmo.

Last edited:
So just thinking out loud here. Let's say your partner phones police, you lose it and smack his head, he falls and smacks his head on the floor, you freak out, drag him out of view. Police come, they just glance around nothing amiss. When police leaves, you get rid of body.
Also depends where in the house(bedroom, den, kitchen, bathroom)the altercation happened, it might make it easier to "hide". Also says nothing about the kids being home. Maybe the kids were interviewed to get more info about their relationship and not so much about the argument that happened.

Just stretching my imagination.
Kinda like Letecia did with Gannon‘s body, more so in a symbolic manner.

In the linked LSO press conference above, I get the impression that the call was made at 7:45 pm, because he says the disturbance was 7:45 pm and the missing call was made at 9:35 am. I think the reported argument possibly occurred from 7:30 until the call was made at 7:45. It isn't very clear, though.

This is concerning to me because TG's phone became inactive at 7:41, at the house. I think MV made the phone call because TG was not in a good way. Why else would you call in about a verbal argument? Either he called because TG had left and he was worried about his safety, or TG left because the police had been called under the circumstances. Jmo. There's more to this than we are being told, imo.
BBM. Why phone in? <modsnip: not victim friendly>

LE is now asking nearby property owners to search their property. <modsnip>

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
BBM. Why phone in? <modsnip: not victim friendly>

LE is now asking nearby property owners to search their property. <modsnip>

JMO
<modsnip: quoted post was snipped> The Facebook page now has posted an organized search (including LE) of two wooded areas/parks within walking distance of their home.

The Facebook page, ‘Let’s find Tyler Goodrich’ ballooned to almost 6,000 followers in the past few days. People are sharing marked up maps of where they searched and offering support where they can.

*Tyler’s mother is posting here
*eta:
1699523962664.jpeg

Last edited:
The Facebook page, ‘Let’s find Tyler Goodrich’ ballooned to almost 6,000 followers in the past few days. People are sharing marked up maps of where they searched and offering support where they can.

*Tyler’s mother is posting here
*eta:
View attachment 459277
<modsnip: referenced post was snipped>

Right now, the priority is for Travis to be found safe.
JMO

Given how all of Tyler’s family and friends say how uncharacteristic leaving like this would be, I do wonder why Marshall waited until the next morning to start asking people if they had heard from him and to report him missing. Just thinking if my typically level-headed and responsible spouse had not come home or contacted me by midnight, I’d be calling everyone to see if they had heard from him.

I'd like to know what efforts were made between 7:45 p and 935a to locate and/or contact Tyler. MV should have a digital footprint that shows he made attempts via phone to contact Tyler and/or drive around looking.

Do we know when anyone saw Tyler other than his husband and kids? Or had a phone conversation with him?
I've seen this asked in SM, but no answers. His family's timeline said he sent a text and made a call (unanswered) around 7:30 pm on the 3rd, and LSO said the phone became inactive at 7:41 pm at the house.

Lancaster County Chief Deputy Ben Houchin said the sheriff’s office will meet with the FBI on Thursday to look over the case.

“They’ve offered their assistance,” he said. “They’re concerned, just like we are concerned.”

“You can get a general overall eye from the sky and understand where someone came from and understand the obstacles that are in the way,” he said.

Through the camera, deputies can look for ground disturbances, which could help paint a better picture. For example, they can see where debris has moved.

“Like when you’re wet, you’re carrying stuff with you, and then you’re disturbing the ground,” Bolzer said

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back