Nedra & Patsy's sisters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BlueCrab said:
Solace,

That's ludicrous. I just laid out some facts in the post above that prove that our person of interest and APAC should have been investigated. But, prior to the Atlanta interviews in 2000, law enforcement claims they didn't even know our person of interest even existed, despite the fact that he regularly baby sat JonBenet and drove the children to school. And to the best of my knowledge, LE has not interviewed him to this day; nor have they investigated the strange behaviors of the 29 APAC members who disbanded their organization just weeks after the murder of JonBenet despite having lined up meetings and speakers for 1997.

BlueCrab
BlueCrab,

I have often thought about this person of intrest. In fact several years ago I posted about this person.

It had crossed my mind back then about this person babysitting with the kids,
I thought maybe PR wanted this person to go along with them. PR was tired
and had much to do why not take him to help with the kids.

That Big Red Boat trip would be very hard for them to keep up with the kids
and once they were at Disney World he could look after the kids most of the day.

So, maybe he came home with the R's from the Whites or someone let him in later.

Maybe he was down in the train room with BR and JB happened to wander
down.

And....well....

kaykay

This is just my opinion...I donot have proof.. just thinking out loud

Toltec said:
Let's get the facts straight:

JonBenet went to see the star on Christmas Eve...she also went to the Whites home Christmas Eve.

Gifts were not delivered until the next night, Christmas.
So she went to see the star and so the gifts were not delivered to the next night. Being sodomized doesn't seem to be in your reply. We were talking about the fact that UK implied that that might have happened. Any comment on the sodomizing or is that not important?

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

You offer few if any facts (quotes from interviews, books, etc.) in support of why you think the various individual theories are not viable. For instance, give me a specific reason why my theory is not viable and we can discuss it. "Not holding water" is not a reason. Thanks.

BlueCrab
This is an intentional rage attack. There are theories that she might have been abused prior to the night of the murder. Some believe it, some do not. I am leaning towards she was not. I do not believe that Patsy and John are going to protect an outsider who killed their daughter. Berke had nothing to do with this. He is surprised the next morning with everything that is going on - we see this from his question on the 911 call. There is no evidence of an intruder. As far as a conspiracy goes, I disagree with you on that also. If you want to explain how your theory of the organization fits in, please go ahead. In a little more detail also.

Just as UK's presenting the possibility that she was sodomized and that is a possible reason for the soiled pants on the bathroom floor. It is reaching and serves no purpose but to pull us further away from finding a resolution. Give me something that is reasonable and I will listen.

kaykay said:
BlueCrab,

I have often thought about this person of intrest. In fact several years ago I posted about this person.

It had crossed my mind back then about this person babysitting with the kids,
I thought maybe PR wanted this person to go along with them. PR was tired
and had much to do why not take him to help with the kids.

That Big Red Boat trip would be very hard for them to keep up with the kids
and once they were at Disney World he could look after the kids most of the day.

So, maybe he came home with the R's from the Whites or someone let him in later.

Maybe he was down in the train room with BR and JB happened to wander
down.

And....well....

kaykay

This is just my opinion...I donot have proof.. just thinking out loud
Then why is there never any mention of the babysitter from any of the friends or the Ramseys themselves coming home with them that evening?

Solace said:
So she went to see the star and so the gifts were not delivered to the next night. Being sodomized doesn't seem to be in your reply. We were talking about the fact that UK implied that that might have happened. Any comment on the sodomizing or is that not important?

Solace,

UKGuy can certainly effectively defend himself and his theories, but I'd like to interject something here because it can affect all of us. We are talking mostly about opinions and theories when we discuss the JonBenet murder. We base these opinions and theories around credible pieces of evidence as we percieve them.

For instance, I myself have at least a half dozen different BDI theories because I don't have all of the facts, so I have to invent them and call them opinions and theories. I purposely didn't enter a theory on the "Theory" thread for this very reason; I didn't want to get locked into one theory.

UKGuy did the same thing when he threw in the possibility of sodomy in response to how the pants got soiled. He shouldn't be locked into that opinion by others; he didn't claim it to be a fact -- just something for others to consider if they want.

Discussing the JonBenet murder, IMO, is akin to brainstorming. Opinions and theories should be encouraged; and then challenged with credible counterpoints when appropriate.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

UKGuy can certainly effectively defend himself and his theories, but I'd like to interject something here because it can affect all of us. We are talking mostly about opinions and theories when we discuss the JonBenet murder. We base these opinions and theories around credible pieces of evidence as we percieve them.

For instance, I myself have at least a half dozen different BDI theories because I don't have all of the facts, so I have to invent them and call them opinions and theories. I purposely didn't enter a theory on the "Theory" thread for this very reason; I didn't want to get locked into one theory.

UKGuy did the same thing when he threw in the possibility of sodomy in response to how the pants got soiled. He shouldn't be locked into that opinion by others; he didn't claim it to be a fact -- just something for others to consider if they want.

Discussing the JonBenet murder, IMO, is akin to brainstorming. Opinions and theories should be encouraged; and then challenged with credible counterpoints when appropriate.

BlueCrab
The keyword in your post is credible. Of course UK can throw something out there, but lets be realistic - the possibility of JonBenet being sodomized and then going off to celebrate Christmas without a trace of blood being found on her two days later is stretching and reaching, for what I don't know. It serves only to sensationalize, nothing more. She is 6 years old. You don't think someone would have noticed something? And saying "I don't feel pretty does not cut it with me". It may with Eagle. But I think we are going to get a little more than that from a six year old who has just been sodomized. Something is going to show.

BlueCrab, I understand your post and I understand that it takes different theories, but I also understand that sensationalizing for the sake of sensationalizing defeats the power of discussion.

We are supposedly dealing with the facts of this case and only the facts not a theory that has no basis at all. But when Ames post something as interesting as "Patsy did not move off the couch when Fleet White yelled "call an ambulance", that is something that is very very interesting. John had stated that they were as low as a human could go without dying. Well if there were a scintilla of a possibility that that pain she felt would be abated when she heard "call an ambulance" which to me would mean, she's alive, I know that a parent would come running. She did not.

To post a theory that there may have been a sex ring, that there is an outside faction involved, that soiled pants may connote sodomy, is sensationalism and without something to back it up that will STAND UP to reasoning is futile.

That is my opinion. That is how I feel. I feel Patsy did this thing; I feel she wrote the note; I feel John aided and abetted in this. I feel it was an attack of blind rage and you know what, that happens all the time and the reason we do not know is because that idiot, Detective Arndt, let John do as he pleased and then she moved the body and on and on.

That is how I feel Blue Crab. And of course you are entitled to your opinion, I just happen to disagree that there is a major conspiracy and that websleuths is in someway involved because you cannot name a name. It is totally illogical to assume that. We know for a fact that the Ramseys sue ad nauseaum. Would you not expect Websleuths to protect themselves?:cool:

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

Opinions and theories are not actionable under defamation laws.

BlueCrab
Fox News settled with the Ramseys and it involved Burke. I understand what you are saying, this is America and free speech, etc. But if someone wants to sue you for defamation, they can. And then there is a lawsuit and then there are lawyers and that costs money. So I know you understand that, don't you. Websleuths is protecting itself, I would imagine, from having to deal with this and the money involved. Apparently, the Ramseys have sued several times and won when it involved Burke.

Solace said:
that happens all the time and the reason we do not know is because that idiot, Detective Arndt, let John do as he pleased and then she moved the body and on and on.
I have to wonder where she got her training from,and how the heck she even passed it..really.

JMO8778 said:
I have to wonder where she got her training from,and how the heck she even passed it..really.
Really. Where is right. She is in a house with three couples and a reverand and she lets this man check out the house by himself instead of keeping them all in one room. What is so difficult about that? She was dealing with the Aryan Brotherhood. Pathetic.

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

BlueCrab
I thought you were going to explain in detail what APAC may have had against the Ramseys. ;)

Solace said:
Fox News settled with the Ramseys and it involved Burke. I understand what you are saying, this is America and free speech, etc. But if someone wants to sue you for defamation, they can. And then there is a lawsuit and then there are lawyers and that costs money. So I know you understand that, don't you. Websleuths is protecting itself, I would imagine, from having to deal with this and the money involved. Apparently, the Ramseys have sued several times and won when it involved Burke.

Solace,

Please be advised that the Ramseys never won a lawsuit that involved Burke. They were all settled out of court and sealed, with no indication that not even as much as one nickel changed hands. It appears that billionaire Rupert Murdoch, using discovery laws, pushed his NY Post defense case as far as he could to obtain what he wanted to know before the court, IMO, intervened and ended it under child protection laws.

The only case the Ramseys won, and this too was settled out of court, was when they sued Steve Thomas, co-author Don Davis, and publisher St. Martin's Press for defamation in Thomas' book. Thomas, with no evidence to back it up, foolishly said in writing that Patsy killed JonBenet. The Ramseys easily won that one, but that was the only one in which they came out on top.

It's true anyone can sue anyone else. But it can be risky for the plaintiff if he is lying. In both criminal and civil cases there's a remedy when someone accuses someone else of a wrongdoing when they know it is a false charge. The remedy is called malicious prosecution and can involve big buck awards to the injured party.

BlueCrab

EDITED to add that the Ramseys came out favorably in the Wolf v Ramsey defamation lawsuit when the court dismissed Chris Wolf's lawsuit when he couldn't produce credible evidence that Patsy wrote the ransom note.

BlueCrab said:
Solace,

Please be advised that the Ramseys never won a lawsuit that involved Burke. They were all settled out of court and sealed, with no indication that not even as much as one nickel changed hands. It appears that billionaire Rupert Murdoch, using discovery laws, pushed his NY Post defense case as far as he could to obtain what he wanted to know before the court, IMO, intervened and ended it under child protection laws.

The only case the Ramseys won, and this too was settled out of court, was when they sued Steve Thomas, co-author Don Davis, and publisher St. Martin's Press for defamation in Thomas' book. Thomas, with no evidence to back it up, foolishly said in writing that Patsy killed JonBenet. The Ramseys easily won that one, but that was the only one in which they came out on top.

It's true anyone can sue anyone else. But it can be risky for the plaintiff if he is lying. In both criminal and civil cases there's a remedy when someone accuses someone else of a wrongdoing when they know it is a false charge. The remedy is called malicious prosecution and can involve big buck awards to the injured party.

BlueCrab
I thought you were going to explain about the outside faction that the babysitter may have unwittingly got involved with.

Solace said:

I don't have any comments regarding the sodomizing but if people start posting timelines that are not accurate, then I correct them.

Toltec said:
I don't have any comments regarding the sodomizing but if people start posting timelines that are not accurate, then I correct them.
I stand corrected. But in all fairness, I think it was obvious what I meant, the 25th, the day they visited the Whites, they did go to see the star or whatever it was and then they did eat at the Whites and then they delivered the presents and then they came home and killed JonBenet. But before all that they sodomized her and that was no problem, she showed no signs of wear and tear.

Get my drift.

Solace said:
Then why is there never any mention of the babysitter from any of the friends or the Ramseys themselves coming home with them that evening?
Solace,

I don't recall the R's friends mentioning much of anything...

In my opinion this whole thing is a cover-up.
The friends that would be able to answer this question aren't talking.

The reason the R's say they don't know who killed JB is because they don't.
The kids that were there and whitnessed what went on were blaming eachother.

In order to keep the kids out of this...all got busy...the staging began.

kaykay

This is my thought only...I have no proof

Solace said:
I stand corrected. But in all fairness, I think it was obvious what I meant, the 25th, the day they visited the Whites, they did go to see the star or whatever it was and then they did eat at the Whites and then they delivered the presents and then they came home and killed JonBenet. But before all that they sodomized her and that was no problem, she showed no signs of wear and tear.

Get my drift.

I do not believe she was sodomized....okay? It would have been noted on the autopsy report. If any attempt was made to sodomize her...then why not rape her vaginally also? Instead it turns out to be digital penetration with or without a foreign object. My belief is that the penetration could have been caused by a child or pre-teen.

JonBenet had plenty of male children she came in contact with three days leading up to her murder. You find out which boys she came in contact with on the 23d and 25th...and I think you got your molester. I don't believe this molester killed JonBenet.

Toltec said:
I do not believe she was sodomized....okay? It would have been noted on the autopsy report. If any attempt was made to sodomize her...then why not rape her vaginally also? Instead it turns out to be digital penetration with or without a foreign object. My belief is that the penetration could have been caused by a child or pre-teen.

JonBenet had plenty of male children she came in contact with three days leading up to her murder. You find out which boys she came in contact with on the 23d and 25th...and I think you got your molester. I don't believe this molester killed JonBenet.
Maybe the parent of that "molester" killed her when she threatened to tell?

Get my drift.

Solace,

Sorry, I don't get your drift.
Why would sodomizing JB not be a problem?
Why wouldn't she show no signs of wear and tear?

I have read your comment several times to see if I am reading right, I still can't understand how anyone could say this. It makes me sick!

JB was a 6 year old baby! :furious:

kaykay

Toltec,

The reason I speculated JonBenet had been sodomised was not only the soiled pants lying on the bathroom floor, but the subsequent discovery that many pairs of her underwear had also been soiled.

This soiling may have been an emotional reaction to being sodomised at a prior date, it need not have occurred that day?

Soiling underwear can be a strategy to avoid abuse rather than simply a consquence.

Also JonBenet may have suffered both a digital and a foriegn object penetration, including a non-invasive sexual assault.

imo JonBenet's injuries are not consistent with any form of toilet rage theory.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back