Nejame slaps down defense motion, asks for fees

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't AL kind of shooting herself in the foot with her argument about the example case of a robbery and comparing it to them wanting all 4000 records of the volunteers. She states it would be like a convenience store robbery and all the police get is the name of the owner and the clerk and not the 20 or so people who have been in and out of the store. WHAT????? How many investigator try to find out who has been in and out of the store? They ask the clerk for a description. Still trying to figure that one out. If police want info on a crime and want to know who was in the store during that time frame they usually ask media for help to get people to come forward. Which is what defense should be doing, unless they are looking for a victum. So do they think any of these 4000 people have not already thought of that. Can these volunteers get a restraining order on KC?

So have they deposed the 32 they have information on????

Where is this reference? I haven't heard this before so am assuming I have missed seeing or reading something??

Thanks!

Mr. Hornsby said the same type of thing...the defense is shooting itself in the foot by bringing up the idea that maybe Mr. Kronk killed the baby with the duct tape... the jury may say they do not buy that Kronk did it..but the killing of the baby with duct tape...yeah.

They never think things all the way through. They must be horrible at chess.
Mr. Nejame knows the law, inside and out. That is the difference.

Mr. Hornsby said the same type of thing...the defense is shooting itself in the foot by bringing up the idea that maybe Mr. Kronk killed the baby with the duct tape... the jury may say they do not buy that Kronk did it..but the killing of the baby with duct tape...yeah.

They never think things all the way through. They must be horrible at chess.
Mr. Nejame knows the law, inside and out. That is the difference.

LOVE IT!:dance:

MN said twice in the video that he has a good idea of what actually happened and KC did it!
oooooooooooohhh - wish we knew what he knows. Is he bound by his attorney relationship with the A's to keep quiet about anything he knows about KC?

Tiki...I do think Mr. Nejame knows or has a very strong guess as to what happened and to his credit he has remained quiet about it.

:Banane49::Banane49:
Hey you guys! Your Winter Olympians are working their butts off up here for you this weekend! How about waving a flag for them or something - LOL
:dance::heart::gold_star::911::Banane49::Banane49: Gotta luv'em all!!

Maybe this is her fatal flaw-She preps too much for the penalty phase and has let herself get rusty on the trial portion.

Just Jayla!!!! Thank you!!! I wanted to post the same thing,trying to figure out how to word it so not to sound as though bashing. She is really there for the penalty phase.She may not always pay attention to all details,thats not her job.
I work in a Deli (yes at my age LOL).I have been robbed twice in 18 years.They no longer even check the register for prints.The stores do have surveilance cameras,yes they caught them both times,it was at gunpoint.Hey~ if its your time..

I need to learn more about this issue. What do we know about the defense claiming that Texas Equusearch is an agent of the state of Florida in this case? What will that mean, if it is correct? Has the judge ruled on that aspect yet?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsHCmC3AdT8[/ame]

I had forgotten that Baez brought up the alleged conflict of interest between Nejame/mom and pop/TES here.....many , many months if not a year later, Todd brought up the same thing...Do they not even keep a file?!!!!! This judge has the patience of a saint!

Tiki...I do think Mr. Nejame knows or has a very strong guess as to what happened and to his credit he has remained quiet about it.

Me too. When hired by the Anthonys he stated that he would under NO circumstances help in the defense of Casey ( his words) which I thought spoke volumes.

Yes, Zsa Zsa ( sha na na na...can't get the Get A Job tune out of my head)

Mr. Nejame even gave us a bigger clue:

He said no one has ever , ever heard him

say Caylee is alive.
That very day he resigned the Anthonys had announce a new conference where they were to offer proof that Caylee is alive.

Loose translation......Mr. Nejame knew the baby was dead, or at least believed it with all that he is. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ajibgshx94[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IrzGBLLjg

What do you make of Mr. Nejame letting Brad go through all of the TES documents, for days. The look on Jose's face indicates this comes as a surprise to the defense. Do you think that mom, pop, Brad and the defense team are on the same page about anything?

I think mom, pop, Brad, Casey's Defense team, the State Prosecution, Judge Stickland, and Tim Miller are all on the "right" page.

And it's only NeJame there, on that opposite page, standing all alone and performing before the audience. JMO

I think mom, pop, Brad, Casey's Defense team, the State Prosecution, Judge Stickland, and Tim Miller are all on the "right" page.

And it's only NeJame there, on that opposite page, standing all alone and performing before the audience. JMO

Huh? :waitasec:

Eh WOT???:waitasec:

I don't live in Florida, so I have never seen Mr. Nejame in a courtroom until this case. What I have seen of him here, I do like, trust and respect. Unlike much we have seen from the defense, he is correct on his facts and correct on the law. I find him to be experienced, wise, capable, calm, and ethical. He seems to have elegant manners in the midst of chaos, compassion, strength and for the love of God...he knows how to prepare a proper motion and argue it in court. I'd hire 'em.

PS : It is my understanding that he represents Texas Equusearch pro bono. I am trying hard to think of the last time I committed myself to doing work for a client that I knew could easily be protracted to a year or more...even at a discount, let alone for free so he is a better person than I am, on my best day.

:Banane49::Banane49::dance::heart::gold_star::911::Banane49::Banane49: Gotta luv'em all!!

Wow! Well Done Americans - would you just have a look at your list of medals.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

What a party and We Canadians have had the time of our lives.

Er, sorry about the hockey game - we just couldn't help ourselves.:innocent:

sorry Mods - OT:blushing:

Well said!

I just this morning had a chance to read the Response filed by NeJame. It's what I call EVV (Evisceration Via Verbiage). Ouch! :cool:

I like that..can I borrow your phrase?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMnvyOdTzDk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4GS4rTUZk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyy0YuTezqA[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijyVQuLVEA[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors