Identified! Netherlands, Westdorpe (near Belgium), WhtFem, Jun'19 - Joyceline Hamilière

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I had also seen Mevr Hagen. She looks so close, I'm very surprised it's not her. I wonder if she's from a part of Limburg. Maybe over in German part?

I would love to see a recon making her younger....maybe that could be of any help...we "all" know what gravity and aging does to a face when we grow older......Maybe she went missing longer ago and was gorgeous once with full lips, a straight chin, etc. and we are not able to look through that in a missing persons face...or is this just me (again)?

Totally stupid approach to go by appearance because it is never correct, I know, but she looks very Flemish to me. I know several Flames who are very similar types.

Totally stupid approach to go by appearance because it is never correct, I know, but she looks very Flemish to me. I know several Flames who are very similar types.

I know you know that is dangerous ;)

I know :) and it is never ever correct. :) thats why I wrote that.

I know :) and it is never ever correct. :) thats why I wrote that.

I understand that completely...but sometimes the start is a feeling, a hunch...nothing wrong with trying to place her somewhere.

I cant count the times people were said to look "Italian" or "Argentinian" on this forum and it was never ever correct after identification.
It is human nature to look for the familiar... and it is never correct.

I hope they have her DNA and someone comes forward soon who misses a loved or known one... its so tragic. It is not an old case, so I am pretty hopeful she will get her name back.

Hey everyone,
I'm new here (as in confirmed & posting, i've reading here in awe for years :))
I thought this woman looked a little bit like the Westdorpe woman & the dates were pretty close, so i've send the article (can't find much more about the lady/disappearance) to the dutch police.
Fears for missing Glasgow woman who vanished after failing to meet up with family
You never know, right?

Hi and welcome @Carovb5. Interesting find, good you brought it under the attention of the Dutch police. She looks so much like an FB friend of mine from Poland, it's almost scary.

Hey everyone,
I'm new here (as in confirmed & posting, i've reading here in awe for years :))
I thought this woman looked a little bit like the Westdorpe woman & the dates were pretty close, so i've send the article (can't find much more about the lady/disappearance) to the dutch police.
Fears for missing Glasgow woman who vanished after failing to meet up with family
You never know, right?

Hi Caro, welcome here.

It is mentioned that Marianna Cernakova is 5ft 9in in length, also 1.75 meter.
The unknown woman in Westdorpe is said to be 1.60 meter. While measurements may differ, 15 cm is a lot.

Hi Caro, welcome here.

It is mentioned that Marianna Cernakova is 5ft 9in in length, also 1.75 meter.
The unknown woman in Westdorpe is said to be 1.60 meter. While measurements may differ, 15 cm is a lot.

Thanks!
Yes, unfortunately i noticed that as well. But through the years i’ve noticed so much discrepancies in info, that i thought i might give it a go.

There’s so little info about the missing woman & it’s so weard nobody recognises the unidentified lady. The Belgian & Dutch police really went out of their way getting this as much publicity as possible. So i’m afraid there’s a very good chance she’s from elsewhere…

thought this woman looked a little bit like the Westdorpe woman & the dates were pretty close, so i've send the article

Good decision. It is possible the height given for Marianna C is mistaken. She's not listed at Interpol nor Doe Network, though, so I'm not sure how to tell if she's still missing but good work in case...

Ongeïdentificeerde personen | politie.nl

This unidentified woman is no longer on the Dutch police unidentified website. No further news about her being identified I could find or a murder investigation. Neither could I find a criminal investigation "dossier" on the Dutch site. All together a bit strange because she was shot in the head. I'm not sure why she is removed because she is still listed on the Belgium Federal Police site. *warning graphic pictures*

Onbekende vrouw gevonden in Westdorpe (NL)

Unknown woman found in Westdorpe (NL)
Distributed at the request of the federal prosecutor's office

Date
Sat 22.06.2019 - 13:32
No personal items or clothing were found with the body, making it difficult to identify the victim.

Do you have more information about this case?
Let us know via this tip form or via the toll-free number 0800/30 300.
For testimonials from abroad, please call 0032 2 554 44 88.

The woman is estimated to be between 50 and 65 years old. She is light-skinned, about six feet tall, weighs around 60 kilograms, and has short, reddish hair. The body has no tattoos or other identifiable features. The autopsy did show that during one or more operations the uterus, ovaries and gallbladder of the woman were removed and she also had an appendectomy.

The Chief Public Prosecutor has offered a reward of 15,000 euros for the tip that leads to the identity of the woman and to the solution of the crime that cost her life.

Are you missing someone who fits the description? Do you have any idea who could be the victim, what happened to her or who is responsible for her death?

sxtteSXXUxA.jpg

You can also watch this video on YouTube

Ongeïdentificeerde personen | politie.nl

This unidentified woman is no longer on the Dutch police unidentified website. No further news about her being identified I could find or a murder investigation. Neither could I find a criminal investigation "dossier" on the Dutch site. All together a bit strange because she was shot in the head. I'm not sure why she is removed because she is still listed on the Belgium Federal Police site. *warning graphic pictures*

Unknown woman found in Westdorpe (NL)
Distributed at the request of the federal prosecutor's office

Date
Sat 22.06.2019 - 13:32
No personal items or clothing were found with the body, making it difficult to identify the victim.

Do you have more information about this case?
Let us know via this tip form or via the toll-free number 0800/30 300.
For testimonials from abroad, please call 0032 2 554 44 88.

The woman is estimated to be between 50 and 65 years old. She is light-skinned, about six feet tall, weighs around 60 kilograms, and has short, reddish hair. The body has no tattoos or other identifiable features. The autopsy did show that during one or more operations the uterus, ovaries and gallbladder of the woman were removed and she also had an appendectomy.

The Chief Public Prosecutor has offered a reward of 15,000 euros for the tip that leads to the identity of the woman and to the solution of the crime that cost her life.

Are you missing someone who fits the description? Do you have any idea who could be the victim, what happened to her or who is responsible for her death?

sxtteSXXUxA.jpg

You can also watch this video on YouTube

Noticed this too a couple of weeks ago. I thought it might be a jurisdictional issue or something like that?

Noticed this too a couple of weeks ago. I thought it might be a jurisdictional issue or something like that?

I really don't know to be honest. She was found almost on the border between Belgium and the Netherlands, but on the Dutch site. Maybe they have reasons to believe this woman is likely from Belgium and gave the case to Belgium??? Still no reason to pull the file down from the Dutch site...there are many files from other countries on the Dutch Police site.

The file on the Belgium Federal Police site is down too.

Nothing more about the case. (sometimes there is a file about a murder, but I couldn't find one on the Belgium Federal Police webside. I guess she is identified and the case solved.

The file on the Belgium Federal Police site is down too.

Nothing more about the case. (sometimes there is a file about a murder, but I couldn't find one on the Belgium Federal Police webside. I guess she is identified and the case solved.

That would be good news!

I hope this womans loved ones find answers & a bit of rest now. Really curious if they already found the one who put her there!!

I’m actually also really curious about her identity. IF she was officially missing it would learn us which nationalities or situations lead to being pretty long unidentified in Europe. That would teach us where to potential look for other European Jane & John Does. The sleuthing in Europe isn’t as big as in for example the US. The reason, in my opinion, is for instance Europe saying they share DNA & fingerprints for examination & comparing. They do a really good job, but we should know where it doesn’t work smoothly (which nationalities/types of cases/people,…) so we can sleuth them in Jane/John Doe cases and try to help them get forward.

I watched ‘Opsporing verzocht’this week, a crime show that mentioned this Jane Doe in the past & usualy mentions big cases being solved, but they didn’t say a word. That’s interesting. This Jane Doe was mentioned in the media quite a few times the last years, both in Belgium as in the Netherlands. I actually expect media coverage the next week…

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back