Netherlands Netherlands, wht female, 4 July 2004, 30 - 50 yrs, scars face & legs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Bit of hope

Life is a long lesson in humility.
Reaction score
Searched for a thread for this woman, couldn't find it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

She is unidentified to long....

Warning post mortem pictures!

Wassenaar - Duinen

The body of a woman was found in the dunes at the Wassenaarse Slag. There are scars on the forehead, chin and upper right and lower leg. She was dressed in:
a black T-shirt
a black short jacket
a white fleece vest
a blouse with paisly motif
dark gray pants.

Anyone who has information about this case is requested to contact the police, Bureau Wassenaar. The free number of the Investigation Dot Line is 0800-6070. You can also mail to info@lbvp.info.

Length: 168 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: White

Added by me: She has a distinctive mole (or the like) above her lip, right side.

This is her Doe network file

The Doe Network: Case File 368UFNET

368UFNET.jpg

368UFNET_clothing.jpg

Warning graphic content!
Wassenaarders.nl | Cold case 2004 onbekende dode vrouw Wassenaar (Let op: foto kan schokkend zijn) | Algemeen

Wassenaar - The Cold Case team of the police unit The Hague hopes to find out the identity of this unknown dead woman with your help. She was found in 2004 in the dunes near Wassenaar. Her lifeless body was found on July 4, 2004 at the Wassenaarse Slag, a remote beach entrance at the Meijendel dune area, north of The Hague. The woman, who was between 30 and 50 years old, had scars on her forehead, chin, and right upper and lower leg.

Signalement
The white woman was dressed in a black t-shirt, a short black jacket, a white fleece vest, a blouse with a paisley motif (a sort of leaf shape) and a dark gray pants. The victim was 1.68m tall, had blond hair, blue eyes and weighed 60 kg.

I'm not sure what to make of one of the pictures. It looks like she wore a headband and what looks like a wig. There is nothing about that though that I could find.

Video about the case. More info, stats and what was done by the police to find her identity.

Found face down in the sand
Cause of death: natural (above I stated suicide, that’s wrong)
No identity papers
Watch: Royal Canin, with a picture of a dog (Royal Canin is a dog and cat food brand)
Sunglasses
Burgundy colored shoes (bordeaux red)
She underwent an appendix operation and had scars on her face and legs.

Blood tests showed she took certain medication, indicating she possibly had mental problems

Her personal belongings point to Germany
She had a key that was traced back to a company in Germany, in the city Bottrop, in the Ruhr area. (Ruhrgebiet in German language, one of the largest industrial areas in Europe) in Nordrhein-Westfalen.

The police did visit the company but it was struck by a major fire, destroying the entire administration. It was therefore not possible to find out whose key, with that particular number, it was or was given to.

Isotopes showed interesting information. Research on her teeth showed that the fillings contained lead, and her enamel also had contaminated elements, such as uranium. Given the result of the tests, she most likely was born and resided in her childhood in the Russian Republic (Russia), in an contaminated area. Results also showed that later in live she lived in northern Germany.

Last edited:
I swear she had a thread already but it's nowhere to be found! I distinctly remember researching the Royal Canin watch, thinking that she must work in the vet profession, dog show/grooming, or manufacturing of the food itself. Weird!

edited to add: I wonder if the scars are consistent with working with animals? And which "company in Germany" was the key traced back to?

I swear she had a thread already but it's nowhere to be found! I distinctly remember researching the Royal Canin watch, thinking that she must work in the vet profession, dog show/grooming, or manufacturing of the food itself. Weird!

edited to add: I wonder if the scars are consistent with working with animals? And which "company in Germany" was the key traced back to?
Yes , that was exactly my question, what company? Mayve she was walking her dog...or walking there remembering her death dog.

Bit of hope thank you for opening thread for this Jane Doe. Over the years I often come back to her case as facially she strongly reminds me of Canadian girl I worked with in Holland.

By the way, why her thread title state suicide? Couse of death was non suspicious but if I understand correctly it was never classified as suicide.

Bit of hope thank you for opening thread for this Jane Doe. Over the years I often come back to her case as facially she strongly reminds me of Canadian girl I worked with in Holland.

By the way, why her thread title state suicide? Couse of death was non suspicious but if I understand correctly it was never classified as suicide.
Yes I know, my faulth about the suicide...she died of natural courses, wanted to change that but I don't know how. I see it's gone now in the thread title. Thank you to the one who fixed it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure when the Dutch police checked the key. Here is a site that shows all the calls from the fire department in Germany in Bottrop. The info goes a long way back but searching on Bottrop....it goes back to 2008. I couldn't find what I was searching for…..

http://www.feuerwehr.de/einsatz/berichte/index.php This is the homepage, search for Bottrop.

I'm not sure when the Dutch police checked the key. Here is a site that shows all the calls from the fire department in Germany in Bottrop. The info goes a long way back but searching on Bottrop....it goes back to 2008. I couldn't find what I was searching for…..

http://www.feuerwehr.de/einsatz/berichte/index.php This is the homepage, search for Bottrop.
In how they phrase/portray it in the item on the Youtube video it seems that the company is a locksmith company where they traced it to. Thus not a company the key is from as in a work place but rather the company that made the copy of the key for her/somebody.

In how they phrase/portray it in the item on the Youtube video it seems that the company is a locksmith company where they traced it to. Thus not a company the key is from as in a work place but rather the company that made the copy of the key for her/somebody.

Thanks, I somehow missed that. So a dead end. Sad.

bump
Based on her isotype testing, one Russian MP I do wonder about is Oxana Yarinovskaya, 30 y/o, if they had gotten her DLC wrong by ~ a month, as she went missing towards end of July 2004. I can't find any other sources on her... based on the two included photos, I think there's some resemblance, but it's so hard to tell.
upload_2022-3-22_0-23-39.png

Wassenaar - Duinen "warning PM pictures"

There are scars on the forehead, chin and right upper and lower leg.

Pondering on the scars. Could they be burn scars? Self harm? (don't think you do this in your face though) Are they old scars (from a youth accident f.i.), fresh (er) scars? Is this even possible to determine? I just wonder..... and wished they had a clear picture of them. It may be some kind of lead, something that happened to her. In the PM it looks like scars on her forehead, but also on her nose....As she found face down in the sand it might also be livor mortis.

bump
Based on her isotype testing, one Russian MP I do wonder about is Oxana Yarinovskaya, 30 y/o, if they had gotten her DLC wrong by ~ a month, as she went missing towards end of July 2004. I can't find any other sources on her... based on the two included photos, I think there's some resemblance, but it's so hard to tell.
View attachment 337327

Thanks for bumping and searching. Jane Doe had blue eyes. Miss Yarinovskaya has brown eyes. So I don't think they are the same person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back