Never say Never - RE: Jurors

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for one thing, Casey is supposed to be judged by a jury of her 'peers'. I believe that JB & Co. are going to want at least a couple of younger people on that jury.

Jury selection should be very interesting.

Maybe JB should have saved some of that $ 275,000.00 he received from ICA for a juror consultant. The defense, and the prosecution get so many strikes when it comes to selecting a juror. Age, race, religion or sex is not an an excuse for dismissing a potential juror. Good luck JB your going to need it!

With much due respect, I appreciate that, and have great admiration for you, and the beautiful things in your life. I love your sentiments. but you are exactly the person to whom I am not addressing my plea.

I am 47. I've never been able to have children. I work for a multi billion dollar company, where I've been employed forr 26 years, that is nearly half of my entire lifetime. I have 14 vacation weeks banked, plus I get paid for any time I need off, whether it's an hour for a doctor appointment or three days to take care of my sister after one of her many surgeries. I live paycheck to paycheck, yet except for my mortgage, I am debt free after many years of severe struggle. My home is clean. My grocery store is down the road. My boyfriend is completely capable of making himself hot dogs, going fishing to stay occupied, and he knows quite well how to feed the cats.

In other words, if I'm free, I can't believe I'm the only one out there who is. How could I POSSIBLY be so unique, that I don't have the time to spare, particularly for such a cause that we've all deemed worthy enough to spend the last two years of our lives, nearly every day some of us, deeply engulfed in.

I just wanted to be clear, that I respect anyone who cannot possibly do this, but I just wanted to say to the Defense, there are those that CAN. and don't think there aren't, and don't try to sway the public to believe that there aren't people who can be jurors for "one Miss Casey Anthony", because I'm not buying that snake oil.

TRUST me IF I were in your shoes I would be all over it. I've been called for jury duty 3 times in my short life prior to kids. I LOVED it, every minute of it. I see what you are saying loud and clear. For every person that would hate it there is someone dying to do it and vice versa.:dance:

TRUST me IF I were in your shoes I would be all over it. I've been called for jury duty 3 times in my short life prior to kids. I LOVED it, every minute of it. I see what you are saying loud and clear. For every person that would hate it there is someone dying to do it and vice versa.:dance:
I want to thank those of you for your service!:clap::clap::clap:
Hopefully some justice was served for victims and some criminals removed from the streets of society!

I want to thank those of you for your service!:clap::clap::clap:
Hopefully some justice was served for victims and some criminals removed from the streets of society!

I was actually amazed that I was lucky enough to get picked 3 times LMAO. Other people would sympathize with me "oh not AGAIN, sorry etc." and I would be ecstatic. One of those was Grand Jury Duty which was the most fun ever. I wish they had a professional jurist job, I may just put my kids in daycare for that one LMAO.

I was actually amazed that I was lucky enough to get picked 3 times LMAO. Other people would sympathize with me "oh not AGAIN, sorry etc." and I would be ecstatic. One of those was Grand Jury Duty which was the most fun ever. I wish they had a professional jurist job, I may just put my kids in daycare for that one LMAO.

I'll never be a juror. My husband is a cop. :(

did they find 12 people who never heard of micheal jacksons woes?

i find that hard to believe since they were laughing at one of his victims testimonies.

I was on jury duty for two weeks once. I loved it. No cooking dinner, no household chores, new friends, a vacation from the old routine. It was intellectually stimulating. Pick me! Pick me!

Oh my gosh, you and me both! I'd go to a motel/hotel for 2 months with a book, my thoughts and relaxation! LOL

I had jury duty once when my kids were little, granted I didn't get to get over on the chores BUT I didn't have to go to work for 2 weeks, that was the vacation for me!

I only hope that with this jury, that when someone gets picked they are serious about it; no sneaking out to use a phone, no sneaking out to watch TV or read the paper; and NO talking to other jurors about the case, like the S Peterson trial and their own experiments; I'd really hate to see a mistrial for a jurors not thought out actions

BUT with the defense I'm going to predict that if they don't see the trial going their way they will try to discreidt a juror or two, for a trial do over

Oh my gosh, you and me both! I'd go to a motel/hotel for 2 months with a book, my thoughts and relaxation! LOL

I had jury duty once when my kids were little, granted I didn't get to get over on the chores BUT I didn't have to go to work for 2 weeks, that was the vacation for me!

I only hope that with this jury, that when someone gets picked they are serious about it; no sneaking out to use a phone, no sneaking out to watch TV or read the paper; and NO talking to other jurors about the case, like the S Peterson trial and their own experiments; I'd really hate to see a mistrial for a jurors not thought out actions

BUT with the defense I'm going to predict that if they don't see the trial going their way they will try to discreidt a juror or two, for a trial do over

Oh and I'm sure Cindy will be launching an investigation into every juror to find one she can complain about. That will be her new thing when the time comes.

Oh and I'm sure Cindy will be launching an investigation into every juror to find one she can complain about. That will be her new thing when the time comes.

I hope it doesn't turn into the Runaway Jury - John Grisham's novel - unlimited funds and would do anything to win the case. I think ABC has unlimited funds?

I hope it doesn't turn into the Runaway Jury - John Grisham's novel - unlimited funds and would do anything to win the case. I think ABC has unlimited funds?

Unless she's willing to sell more pics of Caylee, there are no unlimited funds. I doubt this will turn into a John Grisham novel, but you can be sure Cindy will try to make it turn out that way. I just hope she doesn't use DC again to do detective work. Maybe she'll hire a real investigator this time or just do it on her own...I wonder how far she'll go. I recently saw one case where this mom tricked this juror, after the trial was over. She assumed a new identity, moved into an apartment by his, and wired herself as she got to know the guy and talk to him. She even said she would have slept with him if necessary to help out her convicted son.

Hopefully, no matter what Cindy tries to do, it won't work, and the jurors will do what they need to do, use their common sense and logic to determine that Casey did this and should be punished for it. Hopefully they will see through all the defense and A's smoke and mirrors.

Unless she's willing to sell more pics of Caylee, there are no unlimited funds. I doubt this will turn into a John Grisham novel, but you can be sure Cindy will try to make it turn out that way. I just hope she doesn't use DC again to do detective work. Maybe she'll hire a real investigator this time or just do it on her own...I wonder how far she'll go. I recently saw one case where this mom tricked this juror, after the trial was over. She assumed a new identity, moved into an apartment by his, and wired herself as she got to know the guy and talk to him. She even said she would have slept with him if necessary to help out her convicted son.

Hopefully, no matter what Cindy tries to do, it won't work, and the jurors will do what they need to do, use their common sense and logic to determine that Casey did this and should be punished for it. Hopefully they will see through all the defense and A's smoke and mirrors.

BBM

I think the difference there, though, is that her son was innocent, and wrongly convicted.

BBM

I think the difference there, though, is that her son was innocent, and wrongly convicted.

Yes, that's true, and I forgot to mention that. I was just pointing out what one woman went through for her child. I'm wondering if Cindy is willing to go that far for her child, who is guilty. It says volumes to me that she was willing to lie and possibly obstruct justice, but hasn't ever look for the invisinanny or done anything to really prove Casey is innocent - it's all just words with Cindy so far. She'll either try to taint the jury, or just complain about them later while still proclaiming Casey innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip