New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. It is being withheld as evidence in the ongoing investigation and will be presented at trial, imo.

EXACTLY!! Let's not forget the bag with maggots...and I'm sure they can test the bag for KC's finger prints, too.

C. ANTHONY: The hair samples don`t mean anything. If we continue to, you know, look at evidence that hasn`t been verified, you guys are going to put Caylee in a coffin, because eventually something is going to happen to her if we don`t find her.
:waitasec:

this quote was snipped from a NG transcripthttp://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/14/ng.01.html

speaking of "hair"......does just this one CA line make you want to pull your own out???

well, maybe Monday we can know where to find her.....:rolleyes:
Most want to be able to bury Caylee in a beautiful coffin and lay her to rest properly with the dignity and grace she deserves after being tossed aside like a piece of garbage. This statement from Cindy has always bothered me for that very reason.

SO VERY TRUE... seems like the "media circus" has CA as the ringleader...

you know they should realize that with the economy as it is look at all the money they have invested in this case by the State--people are putting money in it--it's called TAXES--and what they are paying for is called "justice" not denial...jmo

Why would anyone buy a book on how to find a missing child by CA
? Next she will offer parentling tips...jmo :bang:

Some folks might buy a book by Cindy titled...

"How to raise a Sociopath!"

This is not Perry Mason. There will be no "Perry Mason" moments in trial where they can produce a live Caylee.

The last KNOWN credible and verfied independent sighting of Caylee Marie A. was June 15th, 2008 with Cindy at the nursing center. This has not changed.

You know, SS, so often we hear that Caylee was last seen with KC and it's just not true!!

As you stated- The last credible, verified sighting of Caylee was June 15th at the nursing home on Father's Day. The dated picture proves this.

Since Caylee was last seen with CA, why oh why hasn't this given LE reason to pressure CA
further as to details of that day and night??? Why would she not be asked to take a polygraph early on?

LE must know that CA and GA have been lying since day 1, but it's LP they want to accuse of lying. Go figure.

Zanny the Nanny?
Caylee's bio father?
Oh yeah, "dead squirrels crawled" up in the car. Didn't know dead squirrels could crawl. :waitasec:

They can in Stephen King's pet cemetery. Maybe that is where Caylee has been and the reason she will be alive Monday.

You know, SS, so often we hear that Caylee was last seen with KC and it's just not true!!

As you stated- The last credible, verified sighting of Caylee was June 15th at the nursing home on Father's Day. The dated picture proves this.

Since Caylee was last seen with CA, why oh why hasn't this given LE reason to pressure CA
further as to details of that day and night??? Why would she not be asked to take a polygraph early on?

LE must know that CA and GA have been lying since day 1, but it's LP they want to accuse of lying. Go figure.

Ok, I am not following. Just because they happen to have a video from the nursing home visit, how is this considered the "last sighting?" Just because it was caught on tape? Who took her home from the nursing home? Who fed her, bathed her and tucked her in bed that night? Who woke her up the next morning? Who was Caylee left with that day after everyone went to work?

Ok, I am not following. Just because they happen to have a video from the nursing home visit, how is this considered the "last sighting?" Just because it was caught on tape? Who took her home from the nursing home? Who fed her, bathed her and tucked her in bed that night? Who woke her up the next morning? Who was Caylee left with that day after everyone went to work?

I think that's the point she is making. The last verifiable sighting of Caylee was at the convalescent home. After that we only have the word of people who have repeatedly lied to LE.

You are correct. It is being withheld as evidence in the ongoing investigation and will be presented at trial, imo.

We've only been given preliminary results from FBI and Body Farm. There have been no reports from FDLE lab.

Also, didn't LE state they had everything tested and re-tested at different labs?

IMHO, we have only seen the barest tip of the iceberg that is the forensic evidence in the case.

I think LE is waiting for the gag order to be in place before turning anything over to the defense.

QUOTE=Meagain;2950648]I hope they say who the dead body in the trunk was so we can identify them and give peace to their family.

;)[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::rolleyes::bang:

Per the news 13 book link: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/16/cindy_anthony_plans_book.html

"Two years down the road, once Caylee's back home safe, and her life's back to normal, and our life's back to normal, if I can help someone in any way, and jot everything down, that I've learned, you know, that's where it is," Cindy Anthony said."

(Bolded text by me) I just find Cindy's proposed timeline here interesting. Why two years from now? Is Caylee on a two year sabbatical somewhere? Just odd to me.

We've only been given preliminary results from FBI and Body Farm. There have been no reports from FDLE lab.

Also, didn't LE state they had everything tested and re-tested at different labs?

IMHO, we have only seen the barest tip of the iceberg that is the forensic evidence in the case.

I think LE is waiting for the gag order to be in place before turning anything over to the defense.

The tests from the FBI do not say preliminary only the one from the body farm does. And they aren't even conclusive page 9 "While not conclusive these data indicate that:"

Now I am not a Chemist or anything however, it has been my uderstanding that putrescine and cadaverine are key in cadavar dog alerting and I do not see either one of these in the report. Why not?

I don't think they have some "bombshell" evidence left to reveal. Why are the asking for gag order now? We haven't heard much from anyone lately except for LP. The prosecution has been successful in a public conviction with all the leaks from there end!

Per the news 13 book link: http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/16/cindy_anthony_plans_book.html

"Two years down the road, once Caylee's back home safe, and her life's back to normal, and our life's back to normal, if I can help someone in any way, and jot everything down, that I've learned, you know, that's where it is," Cindy Anthony said."

(Bolded text by me) I just find Cindy's proposed timeline here interesting. Why two years from now? Is Caylee on a two year sabbatical somewhere? Just odd to me.

Guess she's changed her mind.:crazy:

"I'm not writing a book. I don't know where people get stuff," the mother of Casey Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 in a report Saturday.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/cindy-anthony-t.html

Is their big announcement in line with "maybe someone put a dead body in the trunk at the tow yard" because if Caylee is running around at the airport, then the whole family has some explaining to do about the decomposition in the KC's trunk.

And oh, what about the dead band on Caylee's hair. Ummm... this should be interesting.

I am sure everyone following this , would like nothing more then Caylee to be alive but my goodness , I am not trying to be coldheartedf but It will take Caylee's remains infort of her to give it up.
I did have to laugh out loud at this line in the story.
"They're down to earth... approachable... very honest," Bart said.
I don't think , I cannot associate Honest and the Anthony's in the sentence.:crazy:
Oh an another thing after all this time why hasn't any of them gone to find Caylee/get her.

Guess she's changed her mind.:crazy:

"I'm not writing a book. I don't know where people get stuff," the mother of Casey Anthony told WESH-Channel 2 in a report Saturday.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/cindy-anthony-t.html

She said it the other day , the same day that LP and the divers found the toys and "bones" in BP to the channel 6 reporter . So that is where everyone got it.
I knew she didn't think before she opened her mouth.

Thanks CW! I had read about that last night. Question...how is Cindy A. looking for her?
Excellent questionl. So far she has only gone to places that have cleared the sitings as not being Caylee.

As for the International Airport, what kidnapper is going to show up with a talkative 3 year old at an airport where there are tons of videos and people have to go thru security checks - you can't get a kid through without documentation that the kid is yours. My granddaughter has to have her birth certificate shown before she is allowed on a plane.

Cindy's eyes are gonna turn brown pretty doggone soon imo

It is entirely possible that LE already knows that it was indeed Caylee's body in the trunk, just from the testing of the maggots. Even if that evidence is presented to the A's, they still aren't going to believe it.

http://www.astm.org/JOURNALS/FORENSIC/PAGES/JFS4630685.htm

During the course of our forensic investigations, we have encountered situations where it would have been useful to have evidence, other than direct contact between the two, for concluding that a carrion-fly maggot developed on a particular human victim. If a maggot collected during a death investigation did not develop on the victim, then its age is not relevant to estimating the postmortem interval. In this study we demonstrate that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequence data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.

A press conference??? WTF.

Wouldnt you tell ahhhmmmm... maybe the FBI or the POLICE?

Seriously, i dont feel sorry for these people anymore. I am beginning to LOATHE them.
I pray someone asks the tough questions of this family finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime