New Bigfoot Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Taximom- Love your smileys!

Here is a better picture of a Big Foot sighting:
http://www.bfro.net/news/silver_star_mountain.asp

Seeker- have you looked up sightings near your Mom?
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=wa

Whoa! That's a cool site. I looked up the sitings from my home town Okanogan in Okanogan County. I got very sentimental thinking about the area and how much I miss that country. I was all over the area because my dad was a country road engineer and built the Molson bridge. We camped in Twisp, Winthrop, the Pasaytan Wilderness. As teens we partied in the forest way far away from the town nosey people aka parents and Sheriffs. I never heard that strange noise nor had a sighting. Dang. Wish I had.

I won't rule out anything.

Thanks for letting me know it wasn't my pc, SCM! (Wait, there he is, on the right!)

I got a kick out of the fact that at some point they had some light source in the forest but when BF came by...no light. :rolleyes:

I've also seen better "night-vision" equipment in the Target toy "spy stuff" aisle.

Well, exactly. No one's ever going to prove Bigfoot exists with equipment like that! And that guy's supposed to be something of an expert tracker of the Yeti - I guess funding's pretty bad!

I seen a real live Bunyip when I was walking home from the pub the other night.

No Shazz... I remember better now ....there were two of them and they were definatly bunyips....they looked like this.
bunyip.jpg

No Shazz... I remember better now ....there were two of them and they were definatly bunyips....they looked like this.
bunyip.jpg
You crack me up Dingo, that looks like the Loch Ness Monster.

Hm, but who's been snipe hunting?! Wow! THOSE are scarey!

:lol:

Darn...I fell for it and was expecting to see pictures of a real bigfoot!

I know a GrogMonster in the dark when I see one......what I saw was a pair of bunyips for sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back