New developments in unsolved Jennings murders

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, the Jeff Davis Blog is shut down for the time being. I guess we will be posting here.

on the streets selling crack and nabbing more victims for him to rape and possibly kill and let decompose in his momma's yard.. that's where that leaves frankie richard...... renting out people's vehicles for crack to do bad things in. trying to grab 16-17 yr old girls to rape. do you like the sound of that? cause i sure don't like knowing he's out free doing dirty things to good people. but remember it's not just him involved, the possibility of it being a black guy's dna is most probable but you can't close a case on this with the assumption it was only that guy... frankie rents out vehicles and drives around with usually one other person in the car or truck most of the time.

but yah, on which girl was this DNA pulled from? keep in mind that's dna from maybe only one girl of over 10 people found and it's a lot of girls and guys being dumped in all the surrounding areas all together, there's a lot of murders they're not telling people about that are connected to this case...

why not cover up frankie's tracks? he's supplying the town with crack and money. he's old school. tell me why he just walked up into the FBI's gathering spot like he owns the place late at night? they gotta break in the case frankie needs to tell them about? haha, yeah... okay. why he has a key to the place? tell me dat, hmm?

and plus eye witnesses giving perfect descriptions of him and all the facts pointing to it being frankie richard and tracee chaisson... remember half the town is involved and if they can do anything to put the finger on one person or someone else and then everyone forgetting about the true people at fault then, why not? after all, it puts them in the clear... don't it? takes all the heat off the entire crooked corrupt town then, doesn't it?

it would be nice to lock up one guy for the whole thing but it's far more complex for that to be the case and it's been going on for years and years.

why would tracee call in a missing persons on Kristen, how did she know she was missing? she was with her the whole time. she knew where she was at, and when she was dead she felt guilty and called in the missing persons cause she thought it would clear her name but when she started telling everybody she "killed that bxtch" it caught up with her. but they'll do anything to keep their name out of it. watch, while that black guy is locked up, it'll happen again and then tell me it was this mysterious black guy.. don't believe the lies son. they can fool you maybe and perhaps you'll be happy that they caught em but i nor anyone who knows anything won't give up til everyone involved goes down.

My uncle Kenneth was killed and dumped off the same way these girls were so many years ago and i know a lot about what's happening. so say what you want about my suspicions and this and that and whatever else you can think of saying that might disprove my educated theory, but i know what i saw and what i went through.

Louisana Saint..............I tend to believe most of what you believe.

The fact that the girl from out of state chose a location around where 2 bodies were found to "kill herself" is just unreal.

My beam of guilt has always been on Franke and the more I learn about Tracee the more I believe she could be a willing participant.

Love your posts.

We DNA was taken from LE, it kind of confirmed that DNA is present.

I'm not asking if was present, I'm asking whether the DNA was obtained from the killer's semen, saliva, hair, blood, or anything else. Reason being, if these girls were "prostitutes" then a good defense lawyer could argue that if it came from semen, it was a "john" and not the killer.

watch this
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXOFhX0bu0E[/ame]

thanks for clearing that up Spurser..
Well frankie does have a history of pimping the associated girls out.

I'm not asking if was present, I'm asking whether the DNA was obtained from the killer's semen, saliva, hair, blood, or anything else. Reason being, if these girls were "prostitutes" then a good defense lawyer could argue that if it came from semen, it was a "john" and not the killer.

We don't know and I worried about the same thing.

I haven't read anything confirming that DNA was found at any of the murder sites either. I believe that that itself is one of the distinctive characteristics of the killer-he knows alot about covering up DNA at his crime scene. I believe it was one of the characteristics that pointed toward a LE figure being the killer because he might have extensive knowledge about DNA.

As a side note, I'd like to add that in the one criminal justice class that I could fit into my schedule, the Jennings situation comes up in lectures quite often. We have only met twice because it is a class that meets once a week, but each time this case was mentioned. I believe I am the only student in the class originally from Jennings, so it's nice to see information about the case being shared even in the classroom setting :)

I would have to review my notes, but I am pretty sure there was DNA in some of the cases. Also, that I recall, FR was cleared of some of the murders via DNA tests.

I would have to review my notes, but I am pretty sure there was DNA in some of the cases. Also, that I recall, FR was cleared of some of the murders via DNA tests.

I demand a recount :angel:

what we need are witnesses to come out and be willing to give statements and etc.

Hurricanes Katrina and Rita didn't really affect Jennings for a long period. I think the electricity was out for a couple of weeks but mainly houses were intact.

Ok, so perhaps the murderer went to work rebuilding in New Orleans or along the Gulf Coast, like so many others did. If Jennings isn't a job-heavy town, a guy with construction skills would jump at the chance for steady work, right? Somebody should extend the net a little wider for these dates... start looking east to see if there are similar crimes in NOLA or on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. And if there's a hit there, then maybe the cops would want to start looking at men who were working out of town working in construction.
And if it isnt that, then I'd have to lean toward what somebody said earlier... that the dates are closely aligned with college breaks. Very very closely.:waitasec:

Ok, so perhaps the murderer went to work rebuilding in New Orleans or along the Gulf Coast, like so many others did. If Jennings isn't a job-heavy town, a guy with construction skills would jump at the chance for steady work, right? Somebody should extend the net a little wider for these dates... start looking east to see if there are similar crimes in NOLA or on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. And if there's a hit there, then maybe the cops would want to start looking at men who were working out of town working in construction.
And if it isnt that, then I'd have to lean toward what somebody said earlier... that the dates are closely aligned with college breaks. Very very closely.:waitasec:

It is certainly possible and I hope the task force looks in the surrounding cities for similar crimes etc........I know they have for Lafayette......

I still think it is someone local.........the girls had too many things in common....all knew each other etc........

Hey Lousiana Saint, on your next you tube you should include a picture of the famous "Tina's Bar". The girls did hang around there and maybe put a picture of the home on Andrew. Just giving you ideas. Good Job on the You Tube. Keep it up!

Hey Lousiana Saint, on your next you tube you should include a picture of the famous "Tina's Bar". The girls did hang around there and maybe put a picture of the home on Andrew. Just giving you ideas. Good Job on the You Tube. Keep it up!

Hey Brownie.. what did u mean about the home on andrew? I don't recall anything about a house on andrew? I'd like to put together a new video.. so if you have anything i haven't covered in the previous two videos then please start floating in other ideas before i slap it together and get it finalized. I'll prolly have a new video up by next weekend around april 11th. So yeah, another thing too.. please allow me to research all of your facts, like reference all of your info that is not considered "common knowledge" and what seems to be hard to prove.

You be the judge on what might be considered a well known fact and what is just a rumor but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE specify that it's a rumor if indeed it is so i may be able to label it as a rumor on the video instead of accidentally misleading someone to believe it's a truth.

Any information i can help spread, I will gladly do so. I'm not scared. =]

all info is anonymous unless you flat out post it on here.

you can contact me at sutakira@gmail.com with any info you'd like to float along and see put into a video so we can help the world become aware of the nightmare haunting the Jeff Davis Parish that is creeping into the surrounding areas.

Thank you for all your help.

-Kataishin

Louisiana Saint, I think it was Kirk Menard who said some of the victims had hung out a lot at Tina's Bar. It is only a few blocks from the Andrew Street home where a lot of drug activity takes place.

Home
Oddities…..Murder in Jeff Davis Parish
Oddities…….MURDER IN JEFF DAVIS PARISHEntries RSS | Comments RSS LINKS
jdpkiller
ADMIN
Entries RSS
Comments RSS
WordPress.com
~ Arnold Benoit ~
Posted on February 28, 2009 by g8trgirl
g8trgirl, on February 28th, 2009 at 3:00 PM Said:

SilenceDogood……

Speaking of inquiring minds…..I’ve heard there was some rather disturbing conversation at Arnold Benoit’s celebration party when he ran for Sheriff……are you able to expound on that??

SilenceDogood, on February 28th, 2009 at 4:58 PM

In answer to the question from g8tr — Several years ago, at Mr. Benoit’s victory party following the sheriff election, three black men walked into the building and began speaking with several of the participants. They were somewhat loud and strident, saying that they had driven from Texas and were going to Ricky Edwards’ victory party. They didn’t know any of the people there and none of the people at the party seemed to know them. They began talking about Mr. Benoit not playing ball and saying that he would never be sheriff. As the three were at the door, apparently preparing to leave, one of them said that they could do what they wanted in Jeff Davis Parish. Another one of the men stated, “we could come here and wipe out a whole family and nothing would happen to us.” Several people witnessed and heard this. One of the women who was present actually began to cry and seemed to become ill at hearing this. As the men were leaving, they were followed outside. They got into a dark, black looking Suburban or similar vehicle with Texas plates. One person jotted down their license plate number as they drove away. They seemed to have possibly been drinking. The three may have simply been talking big but they sure got the attention of those people that heard them. It was actually scary, according to the witnesses.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

As far as the Andrew street, I think it was ea who mentioned on the blog of the activities going on there. It was normally at the beginning of the month. Someone also got a licenses plate number. I think it was from a Texas vehicle. Now, the TX Plates was not on blog itself, but it was talked about. Oh, and all this is on the old jdpmurders blog.

I'm not into drugs, so please excuse me if this is a rolling your butt off question. How long is crack good for? Months, years, what? You know food expires, drinks get out dated, cigaretts taste stale, etc..Is that the same with crack?

Because, that's what the people doing it are doing now...

there's too much evidence linking all the spread out cases..
why a girl from another town? because she stayed from place to place bouncing around and sleeping with different people in the process. it was just her lifestyle.

They're trying to take the heat off of jennings so they're dumping the bodies everywhere else within a 20-40 minute radius of j-town.

A friend of mine was threatened by Tracee Chaisson that she was next.
Her mutual friend Tina let her know this, I'm not sure if it was a friendly information relay like, if she was trying to let he know what Tracee said in order to help her avoid disaster or what, but she was told that Tracee said that about her so she moved back in with her mom.

The person I am talking about has one of those similar types of lifestyles. But she has kids so she's not going as hard as she used to you know what I'm saying.

I just want this all to stop.

Them ruling out the body being found not being connected to the murders is obsurd. I think they're just trying to save the town of Jennings a little face and hiding facts like they like to do oh so conveniently.
R
You want to know what's crooked about this whole thing is that there's still a set of murders loose and FR is the ring leader of all of them and he walks everytime due to lost evidence.. the investigator that was kicked off the assignment is the person handling evidence affairs... any evidence that comes into the evidence room he is destroying.

They're covering up all proof of anything and who's gonna do something about it?

Obama, can I get some of that change you were talking about?

It makes sense they are dumping the bodies spread out to take the heat off Jennings, Sheriff Ricky probably told them too since he didn't want to be bothered with news asking him about a serial killer again.

It's pathetic that these murders haven't been solved by now! The whole police force needs to be jailed and an internal investigation done. Whatever "task force" had been set up; obviously is a load of carp, they can't catch nada. They need to be investigated, jailed, probably all paid off each other.

Who is Frankie Richards that he can get away with all this? Why not just investigate him, all $$ and drugs aside. Is he related to any on the police force?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back