New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I tried the ctrl += things and nothing works for me.....hopefully they will be posted somewhere else so I can read it all.

I use the zoom on the bottom right where it says:

Interner|Protected Mode: On 100% Click on that & u can enlarge pgs there r use the custom tool to do so. I hope this helps u!

It's very hard for me to read it on that site, very small. :(

I agree, I can't read it very well.. I wonder if there is a way to enlarge it? I know it's protected but I still want a large font..

Another way to enlarge using Windows Vista with Internet Explorer:

On the upper right corner of my screen, it says 'Page' and then 'Tools'.

I can click 'Page' and then 'Zoom', and then pick how big I want my page to appear.

Hope this might help.

I agree, I can't read it very well.. I wonder if there is a way to enlarge it? I know it's protected but I still want a large font..

Hold down your "CTRL" key and then hit the "+" key a few times as it will enlarge the pages. :woohoo:

Quote from article:

DCF officials said Caylee Marie's safety "critically at risk."
10 a.m. Department of Children and Family records released today by the State Attorney's Office show that officials determined the missing girl's overall safety was at risk.

Casey Anthony "has lied to the police and refused to cooperate. The welfare of the child is critically at risk," the report shows.

In most states, that DCF comments would result in child being removed from the home and put into foster care immediately. I've seen lesser cases where children have been removed and in some cases, parents cannot even have supervised visits with said children.

Updated Fox pg.:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Casey Anthony at Fusian Ultra Lounge June 13, 2008
Taped transcript of Amy Huzienga on July 16, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on July 24, 2008
Taped transcript of George Anthony on August 4, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 2
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 3
Flight records of Airtran Flight #862 on July 2, 2008 - Set 4
Casey Anthony's Employment Information
Forensic Evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony
Various investigation documents in the Casey Anthony case
Child neglect investigation
Casey Anthony's E-pass records
Media reports about the Casey Anthony case

I tried the ctrl += things and nothing works for me.....hopefully they will be posted somewhere else so I can read it all.

It didn't work for me either and now I have a major headache after reading GA's interview.

CA I can't believe this woman nor KC either!
Quote from article:

Casey Anthony's interview at jail and home with DCF workers
1:30 p.m. On Aug. 25, Department of Children and Families investigator William Procknow met with Casey Anthony and her mother, Cindy Anthony, at their home on Hopespring Drive. Casey Anthony greeted Procknow with a smile and sat down with him in the dining room.

The meeting was to go over the allegations of maltreatment, inadequate supervision and threatened harm -- accusations reported to DCF.

Anthony told him that she looked forward to telling her side of the story to someone other than her family and law enforcement. Cindy Anthony began talking when Casey stopped her, saying this was her chance to speak.

I'm bummed I have to leave for a bit & get some errands done but I will do them faster than ever. I have so much to read yet & comment about!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back