New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
still on the first set but, it looks like all of the evidence has been tested many many times. This is great. They received many different opinions from many different experts.

I know a mother/daughter duo very similar to Cindy/Casey. The daughter was not well liked thoughout highschool. The girls didn't like her because she thought she was better than the rest - as her mother constantly told her. The guys didn't like her because she was a tramp -- oh they would have sex with her but none would admit it. Plus the daughter thought every man wanted her anyway. The mother would believe nothing bad about the daughter even when confronted with letters from the school, etc. The daughter got married very young and had two children - all at the mother's prompting. At the age of 23 she had two kids and started running around with other men. Still the mother - living in the same small town - would not believe anything bad about the daughter. There have been times when people suspected the daughter left her own kids home alone. The mother still would not believe anything bad. Their whole lives were/still are a facade because they both want to be better than anyone else. The mother started it... in fact her husband is quite docile and people in town feel sorry for him and think he's gutless to put up with her. The daughter still has no friends as she has a sneaky/snarky way about her and to this day thinks she is better/smarter than anyone else. They both lie, exagerate and offend people to this day.

He was telling Casey the relationship couldn't go anywhere and why.

Men think if they are "honest" they aren't responsible for feelings being hurt.

IMO

I feel his relationship with KC was for the short term anyway. He was in Orlando for school and wasn't looking for a permanent relationship. Who knows, maybe he had a girlfriend back in NYC.

Are you serious? If this is real, then I think I know what Baez plans to lay out at trial.

That she was molested? Even if how would he explain her lies and refusal to say what happened to Caylee? Unless she gave Caylee up for a private adoption and doesn't want her family to know.

I really think this was intended to be "him" and it got mis-typed.

I agree, or maybe that the him was implied...as in "tried to pressure her into (letting him, him) having sex with her.

JG was probably just speaking colloquially...or maybe colloquially isn't the word I'm thinking of, but...informally? He probably wasn't aware.

I don't think that is what was meant.... I think the "her" was a typo... and that it really meant that *advertiser censored* was trying to pressure KC into having sex with him... that was the context of the paragraph.

Well, now she's also claiming some kind of abuse from DAD (could be sexual) so why not throw MOM in there too?..That's the HER & I wouldn't put it past KA to falsely paint the whole family in this sick light..

How are we sure the blanks aren't father, George, George.

ETA: hadn't seen the above post when I typed this. Sorry.

I find it interesting that George gave a DNA sample, but Lee refused. :waitasec:

NG is going to be one giant "bombshell" tonight and I have so much baking to do. Damn.

is there no pdf format for these docs? AAAAGGGGHHHHH I need to read this and will go blind if I read it online! Also, I have to leave in half an hour! :(

You can look it up, but females with borderline disorder lie about family abusing them. It is a fuzzy issues because we are all sure that it has happened to many, but the fact is they lie and if they steal from you, they blame you. I am sure based on a female I knew that Casey wanted to drive GA away from CA. She would want an exclusive relationship with the mother where the rewards were. Might be a primal fear not recognized, but a bonding control issue. And remember borderline also implies a bit of psychotic thinking at time. They fear abandonment. Look up a author named Masterson on the east coast. He document all the particulars. Cindy has probably tried her best to help Casey without understanding the root mental issues. Over time, she is adversively effected by it all. She should "Let God and Let Go" to heal. It is over.

I know a mother/daughter duo very similar to Cindy/Casey. The daughter was not well liked thoughout highschool. The girls didn't like her because she thought she was better than the rest - as her mother constantly told her. The guys didn't like her because she was a tramp -- oh they would have sex with her but none would admit it. Plus the daughter thought every man wanted her anyway. The mother would believe nothing bad about the daughter even when confronted with letters from the school, etc. The daughter got married very young and had two children - all at the mother's prompting. At the age of 23 she had two kids and started running around with other men. Still the mother - living in the same small town - would not believe anything bad about the daughter. There have been times when people suspected the daughter left her own kids home alone. The mother still would not believe anything bad. Their whole lives were/still are a facade because they both want to be better than anyone else. The mother started it... in fact her husband is quite docile and people in town feel sorry for him and think he's gutless to put up with her. The daughter still has no friends as she has a sneaky/snarky way about her and to this day thinks she is better/smarter than anyone else. They both lie, exagerate and offend people to this day.

hey are you sure this is Casey and Cindy????? Sounds like them. jmo

In SET TWO of fox document dump, KC tells TL that she caught LA touching her in her bedroom when she was in middle school and she told her mom about it.... OMG

Or in a "backwards kind of way" she could have gone to LA's room and he told CA about.

I don't trust ANYTHING coming out of her mouth.

I really think this was intended to be "him" and it got mis-typed.

Or Jesse just said the wrong pronoun. It does say "her" in the doc. But the place where the name goes is very small and would fit a 3 letter name, if you know what I mean.

That she was molested? Even if how would he explain her lies and refusal to say what happened to Caylee? Unless she gave Caylee up for a private adoption and doesn't want her family to know.

PTSD from the abuse triggering a psychotic break. The belief that her abuser was about to get custody of Caylee as CA has discussed. leading to the decision that Caylee was better off dead. As I have figured as a defense tactic from the day we all started discussing it here.

Isn't it interesting that the great grandmother wanted to press charges but relented? I think that's pretty radical -- think of a grandma pressing charges! There must've been a long and horrible history way before the two check stealing incidents. Most grandma's would never seriously threaten to call the cops on a grandchild unless it was something more serious.

I dunno. It just seems pretty intense when I think of it. Hinky meter.

Unless grandma's daughter is a master manipulator and liar like CA. I've seen other people like her - they make life such hell for those around them it's easier to go along with the game.

Wow! Just read that George's gun was ordered on August 29 and delivered on September 4th. I hope it was for work.

I keep promising myself I will stay away from this sadder-by-the-day case.

Just thoughts on the gun...this whole thing will become more tragic before there's a verdict.

oh but she did, she used the family computer. Anyone could have made those searches, GA, CA, LA or KC.

No, probably not. Casey was a computer blabber-mouth.

I don't think she could do research on "missing children", "making chloroform" or "breaking a neck" without also e-mailing, flirting on myspace or instant messaging her working friends. I think Casey's multi-tasing will do her in.

IMO

What is with the hand signals they are doing? I know I'm older, but this has gotta mean something - sorry if dumb question!:waitasec:

b / n = breakin' necks? looks like a b and n to me but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member