New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we sure the blanks aren't father, George, George.

ETA: hadn't seen the above post when I typed this. Sorry.
If you look at the redacted document, you can tell by the distance between words that brother, lee, lee would fit.

But does UCF have any kind of a sanctioned, verifiable laboratory for forensic testing like TN does? I think this was probably just an attempt at a local pre-examination to see what to go on as well as opportunity for CSI young adults to gain some experience...

Very interesting though - I'm sure JB will be all over this!

I agree.

Unless grandma's daughter is a master manipulator and liar like CA. I've seen other people like her - they make life such hell for those around them it's easier to go along with the game.

Yes. Maybe I'm thinking about relatively normal families but the grandma saying that really said it all to me. You just don't out of the blue decide to call the cops on a granddaughter, even if she stole from you. I bet this grandma has a lot to say, and unlike her husband who seems to have dementia, she appears to have her wits about her.

Although, who knows what type of person she is? She did raise CA after all. :(

PTSD from the abuse triggering a psychotic break. The belief that her abuser was about to get custody of Caylee as CA has discussed. leading to the decision that Caylee was better off dead. As I have figured as a defense tactic from the day we all started discussing it here.

But if this is all a LIE & the defense does go this route? The A's should be furious & if I were them I'd move on over to the prosecution side & let her fry!

PTSD from the abuse triggering a psychotic break. The belief that her abuser was about to get custody of Caylee as CA has discussed. leading to the decision that Caylee was better off dead. As I have figured as a defense tactic from the day we all started discussing it here.

Oh man... I just want to cry after reading that. It is apparent this family has serious issues - especially the mother/daughter.

And remember Cindy's response to the FBI's question about if there had been abuse in the home? A very quiet one word answer "no". When all the rest of her answers were at least 10 minutes long. Something is definitely up with this.

no matter what I do I just can't read those docs from FOX,.. They are still too blurry! Does anyone know if another website has them posted yet?

I doubt it will do any good, but I did the 'contact us' thing and asked FOX to please release these documents in another format. I also suggested someone who works there actually pull these docs up from the website on a computer to see what I am talking about.
I am dying to read them, but this is just too hard on my eyes, and I have 20/20 vision and a decent sized monitor. grrr.
Lanie

I doubt it will do any good, but I did the 'contact us' thing and asked FOX to please release these documents in another format. I also suggested someone who works there actually pull these docs up from the website on a computer to see what I am talking about.
I am dying to read them, but this is just too hard on my eyes, and I have 20/20 vision and a decent sized monitor. grrr.
Lanie

Great idea.

lol same here....maybe there is a lost fan in A house.

Yes, there is, KC, according to her "Cupid" profile, "Lost" is one of her favorite shows. It in docstok.com, type in name 'casey anthony' and its in one of the first couple of pages.

Lanie

Thank you, thank you!! My eyes are stinging so bad.

Please someone tell me a PDF is available? I can't open the fox docs without internet and I have to leave before my husband kills me!

And remember Cindy's response to the FBI's question about if there had been abuse in the home? A very quiet one word answer "no". When all the rest of her answers were at least 10 minutes long. Something is definitely up with this.

Yup, exactly, with her arms crossed and everything. Very strange.

I would like to know also if there is another copy of these docs anywhere. My computer locks up everytime I try to view a page on the doc.

From myfoxorlando:

GA speaking to Rev. Grund "Here's my answer to your question as to why I'm not doing what you think I should be doing. Because my wife doesn't want me to."

Or Jesse just said the wrong pronoun. It does say "her" in the doc. But the place where the name goes is very small and would fit a 3 letter name, if you know what I mean.

"dad" is a three letter name, too."

And the full question was whether there was any physical, verbal, substance or financial abuse going on. That covers a lot besides sexual abuse and we know Casey was abusing drugs and stealing and George had lost $30,000.

I was wondering if the fight started because Caylee talked about being in the trunk or was scared of KC and CA tried to protect the baby and KC grabbed her and took her? Did the horrible fight start out with something like this or were the ant family always a physically abused family style fight? poor baby saw all of this..................:behindbar

See message I just posted for Mendara in answer to this. :)

Neck breaking? OMG!!! This gets more and more disturbing. And it was searched for in March. My God. That poor, sweet girl never had a chance.

:(

Definitely PREMEDITATION ..

:furious:

I hope they give Casey the Death Penelty ..

I do not believe the abuse story yet because it would mean we have to believe KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay