New England, ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT - Weather Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well it has just started snowing. Again. Five more inches, just enough to make a mess and require more shoveling. :ohoh:

:sigh:

The winter that never ends. We're getting more snow too.

Just listened to the weather guy - snow today, some tomorrow...oh, and wait for it:
Polar vortex back next week....s&$t, heck, sh*(, h*&*&&(*)%%$^*&*&**(&*)

Bumpity, bump - ANOTHER snow event coming...Sun/Mon...6+ inches.

GEEZ, will it PLEASE STOP!!!!!

And it's freezing.... Holy crap it's cold. So I've begun looking at flights to Puerto Rico. I need to be on a beach with a drink right about now. Right around $270 round trip from Hartford, I might be all over that lol!!

I wanna go GL :( It is FREEZING! Tonight is supposed to be the worst (cold wise)...until the middle of next week, when the f&*(&*^%* polar vortex comes in AGAIN....D&*n it...Even our cat has cabin fever cuz it is too cold to go outside.

Well, "good" news for mid-CT - it looks like the storm is heading due south of us, thank God! Now they are saying maybe an inch or a "dusting" of snow.

LET IT BE SPRING, AND WARMTH - NOW :)

Well, your wish didn't come true, PMLsmom... It's currently -10 outside, and that's without the windchill! :help: :eek:

<goes back to browsing flights and hotels>

<Looking at Caribbean islands for sale> - Playing Mega Millions for tonight, lol. $240 mil...

IKR - At 6:00 it was raining, at 6:30 it was "ice-pellet-ing" and then SNOW at 7:00...This is the never-ending winter :(

And it's back to ice pellets. Currently standing outside with my younger kids waiting on the bus. It's nasty. Commute is gonna suck grrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is still snowing here, has been since 7:00 - we are right in that swath going through central CT. There was a winter storm warning for northwest CT (Litchfield County), and guess what - They aren't getting any of this, lol...But tomorrow it's supposed to be 55, so I guess there is that to look forward to :)

Well it's all blue skies here now lol. Still chilly though, but better than the mess earlier. Traffic was crawling on the pike, and saw at least two accidents. :eek:

Can't wait till tomorrow!

88 degrees and gorgeous today!! How are all my New England/northeast people enjoying the warmth (finally!)??

It's a sweet and lovely day here on the Connecticut shore. And it's my favorite week of the year when all the wild roses are blooming (hubby says it's an invasive pest) and the air is scented so divinely rosy!

Let's get the New England weather thread ready for winter! *taps mic* Who's ready for snow?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka
Back