New Forensic Files

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lacy Wood said:
... In any case, it appears, you have to be very careful of assessments of the evidence as presented by those with an agenda.
Good advice no matter which side of the fence one is on.

cami said:
Me too! It's actually what made me go from fence sitting to guilty. That cast-off blood just can't be explained any other way, imo. Mind you, I don't believe she would have had to been so demonstrative as they showed in the reenactment. I've tried it and you don't have to move that knife very much to have that blood fling off onto your back if you are bent over their prone/sleeping bodies. I didn't get it so I didn't get to tape it but I've seen it many many times.

It really tied all the evidence together for me.

It is just hard to to think a woman would do that to her kids.

amycg said:
http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/darlieroutier_3.htm

I really don't know what to think of this case...But I have a feeling that she's innocent...At least I would like to believe that, I can't imagine a Mother who would do that to their own...

Hi and welcome. I agree that its hard to believe. However, in the link below, there are cases of mothers dipping their infants in water so hot their skin falls off, mothers who set their homes on fire with the kids inside, mothers who leave their children in the trunks of their cars and other parents who stab their children to death. Its a horrible horrible thing, but its happening every day.

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7

cami said:
Any comments on the program from anyone?

Did Dani get this program in Oz? I'd like to know what you thought of the screen fibre comparison. Since this is your baby. Looked as if they matched to me. And yes I realize it could have been manipulated for the program.

Sorry which program are we talking about?

Invisible Intruder or something else?

Glued to the program. First time for me. The re-enactment was very clear in explaining the blood spatter. I wish it had been an hour program!

I was so mad I only caught the last few minutes of this show. The general conclusion was Darlie was "on the move" cleaning up during entire 911 phone call. Just more damning evidence against her.

Dani_T said:
Sorry which program are we talking about?

Invisible Intruder or something else?

Yes, Invisible Intruder. It was on Forensics Files last week on CourtTv. Do you get it? It's the old Medical Detectives program.

cami said:
Yes, Invisible Intruder. It was on Forensics Files last week on CourtTv. Do you get it? It's the old Medical Detectives program.

Yep :) I stumbled across it by accident about 2 years ago and taped it right away :) Think I still have it at home somewhere. One of the very interesting things on that show is the video footage of the house. I was forever pausing it and looking at different angles- including the wine rack.

I can't remember the bit about the screen fibres but it's clear to me from both the photos in MTJD and also the trial transcripts that they are identical. And not only was it the one piece of evidence that was identical but two (ie. the fibreglass rod AND the rubber debris). No doubt about it that it is the most unbelievable compelling piece of evidence AGAINST an intruder.

Jeana (DP) said:
I think the more desperate she gets, the stronger the "suggestion" of his involvement will get. However, I also think that most people think that they were both involved to some extent and that while what Darlie's got to say may hurt Darin (to what degree, I don't know), but nothing she can say will save herself.
Okay, so do I have this right...

Darlie (and her mother, I would guess then) supports Darin in public, but may be working with Brian Pardo to implicate him;

Darin (and his family?) supports Darlie in public, but does not support Brian Pardo;

There may be something romantic going on between Darlie and Brian Pardo?

Because if that's the case, this situation just can't go on forever...Somebody's gonna start squealing!

Fritzy's Mom said:
Okay, so do I have this right...

Darlie (and her mother, I would guess then) supports Darin in public, but may be working with Brian Pardo to implicate him;

Darin (and his family?) supports Darlie in public, but does not support Brian Pardo;

There may be something romantic going on between Darlie and Brian Pardo?

Because if that's the case, this situation just can't go on forever...Somebody's gonna start squealing!
:confused:

Where on earth did you get the idea that something "romantic" was going on with Darlie and Pardo??????????? She's on death row. I seriously doubt that anything "romantic" is going on with anyone - well a male anyway.

Jeana (DP) said:

Where on earth did you get the idea that something "romantic" was going on with Darlie and Pardo??????????? She's on death row. I seriously doubt that anything "romantic" is going on with anyone - well a male anyway.
I have one male friend who only dates female prisoners (fear of intimacy; no strings attached, you know). He married a lifer once, for 8 years.

Jeana (DP) said:
Hi and welcome. I agree that its hard to believe. However, in the link below, there are cases of mothers dipping their infants in water so hot their skin falls off, mothers who set their homes on fire with the kids inside, mothers who leave their children in the trunks of their cars and other parents who stab their children to death. Its a horrible horrible thing, but its happening every day.

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7[/QUOTE]

There is a young mother in Tennessee who parked her car deliberately in the hot sun and locked her two young children in it in their car seats to die. If you know anything about Tennessee, the sun is hot, really hot, even on cool days. I swear we have some of the brightest, hottest sun around. This gal just didn't want to be tied down anymore. The kids died, but she didn't get away with it. I don't know why she thought she would. Maybe she was ignorant enough to think that would be viewed as an accident. Whatever, it is just another case of a mother who thought her children to be replacable, which is what I think most mothers who kill think. That they can always have another child later to make up for it.

Kalypso said:
I have one male friend who only dates female prisoners (fear of intimacy; no strings attached, you know). He married a lifer once, for 8 years.
Don't tell me. Let me guess. :laugh: He caught her cheating on him, right?

Jeana (DP) said:

Well, that's the only thing I can think of...

If Darlie failed her polygraph, why wouldn't he squeal about it the same way he did about Darin? Why, if Darin fails, it means Darin did it, but if Darlie fails, it means nothing - he still wants to help her?

Goody:

This is off topic, but I just noticed you're from Tennessee, so I thought I'd ask...

A while back, Fox showed a video of a doctor from Tennessee who was exchanging drugs for sex with his patients. One of the girls who went to see him hid a video and had it running during their "appointment." He was a very friendly doctor, if you get my drift...

Do you know anything about this guy? Did they ever show his face (I'm curious to know whether or not he's good looking - don't ask me why?!)? Do you know what happened to him?

Fritzy's Mom said:

If Darlie failed her polygraph, why wouldn't he squeal about it the same way he did about Darin? Why, if Darin fails, it means Darin did it, but if Darlie fails, it means nothing - he still wants to help her?

I have no idea. However, there's nothing going on between them.

Fritzy's Mom said:
Goody:

This is off topic, but I just noticed you're from Tennessee, so I thought I'd ask...

A while back, Fox showed a video of a doctor from Tennessee who was exchanging drugs for sex with his patients. One of the girls who went to see him hid a video and had it running during their "appointment." He was a very friendly doctor, if you get my drift...

Do you know anything about this guy? Did they ever show his face (I'm curious to know whether or not he's good looking - don't ask me why?!)? Do you know what happened to him?
I remember the case. I don't remember exactly what he looked like, but as I recall he was a disgustingly unattractive as you would expect him to be. Shoot, we have one of the highest divorce rates in the country here. Any good looking doctor sure wouldn't have to trade drugs for sex to get a woman. hahahahahahah! The guy was butt-ugly!

Fritzy's Mom said:

Pardo isn't even in the picture anymore. I think I have an article somewhere that is all about him. I will see if I can find it.

Here it is: http://www.dallasobserver.com/issues/1998-08-06/news/feature.html

Goody said:
Don't tell me. Let me guess. :laugh: He caught her cheating on him, right?
Haha! Oh you mean with a lesbian! Actually, he said that her looks had gone downhill from the stress of being in prison so long. All he ever cared about was looks anyway. One of the original "Shallow Hals."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back