NEW Haunting Evidence on JBR tonight Saturday

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the actors used in the psychics' visions looked like two different people. One looked just like JMK and the other looked like a different guy. The head bash being left out is odd. Karla made a remark about JonBenet being asleep in the backseat of the car saying "she was knocked out". Also, I thought the episode showed the hand that was supposed to be John R. just a little too long when he put JonBenet to bed and touched her side. I'm probably reading more into this show that was there though. I don't believe in psychics, but the epidsode that followed about Laura Miller, Heidi, and Janet Doe really scared me.

Did you also notice that the head bash wasn't even mentioned? Kind of an important thing to just leave out, isn't it?
..I've always thought the head blow was done with the flashlight...so,with Smit apparently having some input into the show,and the flashlight belonging to the R's...better to just leave it out??? seems suspect to me,too.

ETA: I just remembered....the flashlight didn't fit into Smit's IDI theory...they'd have had to show an intruder taking the time to go back upstairs with it!! ..not gonna happen in this fairy tale!! BAHAAAHAAAA!!!!

I thought the actors used in the psychics' visions looked like two different people. One looked just like JMK and the other looked like a different guy. The head bash being left out is odd. Karla made a remark about JonBenet being asleep in the backseat of the car saying "she was knocked out". Also, I thought the episode showed the hand that was supposed to be John R. just a little too long when he put JonBenet to bed and touched her side. I'm probably reading more into this show that was there though. I don't believe in psychics, but the epidsode that followed about Laura Miller, Heidi, and Janet Doe really scared me.
..I've always wondered if there was more than one tox test,since Wendy Murphy mentioned it might be so,and JR kept trying to imply the White's drugged JB w the cracked crab (see previous interview posted by Ames).Now I do NOT think the White's did any such thing,but,I do wonder if the R's tried to put a Klonopin under JB's tongue,if she as seizuring from the head injury.that would show up in a tox test.
sounds like perhaps Smit fed someone(s) some inside info for the show??!

Thank goodness that I am not the only one that thought the pic looked alot like JR.
I didn't see the show (I'm only commenting here from the others who did),but I meant the sketch on the candy rose site.the thin lips,etc...look like JR to me.

..I've always wondered if there was more than one tox test,since Wendy Murphy mentioned it might be so,and JR kept trying to imply the White's drugged JB w the cracked crab (see previous interview posted by Ames).Now I do NOT think the White's did any such thing,but,I do wonder if the R's tried to put a Klonopin under JB's tongue,if she as seizuring from the head injury.that would show up in a tox test.

Hold up. Some good points here. I caught the " knocked out in the back seat" comment too, and I thought that maybe Carla actually was making sense for a few minutes. I think there is a chance that JonBenet may have been sedated.
2 points:

They skipped the last house to which they were going to deliver their fruit baskets on Christmas night- the Stines' house, I believe. No reason was given and since they were supposed to fly to Michigan the next AM, I suppose the Stines weren't going to get their fruit basket for Christmas, LOL.
Also, remember the statements in " PMPT" that Patsy made to people on Christmas Day that JBR had a bad cold? Couldn't play outdoors, etc? Maybe she was doping her up on cough and cold medications that were on the market at that time to keep her quiet. You could keep a small child almost unconscious with OTC stuff until a year or two ago.

As far as a prescription med., I highly doubt that we would not have had some of that leaked before now. Klonopin would not be a perfect drug to use either, as the onset of action is slower than most anticonvulsants and the sedative has a very long half life, unlike some benzos. Meaning that if it was absorbed sublingually, it would be in her aqueous humor on autopsy.
JBR only weighed 36 pounds on autopsy. That's extremely small for 6 and a half years old.
I suspect she might have had decongestants and cough medication fed to her in excess. She looked a little blank-eyed in some of the Christmas Day photos, especially the one where Patsy has her by the arm. JMHO.

I am psychic, although I do not try to be. The night this case made national news, I said to my hubby " Her parents did this and will get away with it". This was my first vision related to a crime, but certainly not the last.
I felt it, I saw it, and I told him that she was strangled to death and that a staged ligature was on her wrists too. I felt sick, and I cried. No IDI theory ever swayed me one bit. I SAW John and Patsy involved to the max from the beginning.

Most of the time, having a true gift of sight is more of a curse than a gift, because it is extremely painful and emotional. Also, there is nothing an ordinary person like me can do with the visions except experience them. Those people, who obviously fabricated their story, make money for being actors more than anything else.

Those of us who have seen various aspects of this and other crimes just have to live with what we see. Who's going to believe us, and why should they?
whom do you see as delivering the head blow? although I don't rule out JR entirely,IMO it appears Patsy more than likely did(?).
JR had a spot on his face on CNN,so IMO,he was either already present at the time,or he came in when JB was screaming.I think he may have caught part of the blow,or tried to break JB away from Patsy and got caught in the middle of it.

Hold up. Some good points here. I caught the " knocked out in the back seat" comment too, and I thought that maybe Carla actually was making sense for a few minutes. I think there is a chance that JonBenet may have been sedated.
2 points:

They skipped the last house to which they were going to deliver their fruit baskets on Christmas night- the Stines' house, I believe. No reason was given and since they were supposed to fly to Michigan the next AM, I suppose the Stines weren't going to get their fruit basket for Christmas, LOL.
Also, remember the statements in " PMPT" that Patsy made to people on Christmas Day that JBR had a bad cold? Couldn't play outdoors, etc? Maybe she was doping her up on cough and cold medications that were on the market at that time to keep her quiet. You could keep a small child almost unconscious with OTC stuff until a year or two ago.

As far as a prescription med., I highly doubt that we would not have had some of that leaked before now. Klonopin would not be a perfect drug to use either, as the onset of action is slower than most anticonvulsants and the sedative has a very long half life, unlike some benzos. Meaning that if it was absorbed sublingually, it would be in her aqueous humor on autopsy.
JBR only weighed 36 pounds on autopsy. That's extremely small for 6 and a half years old.
I suspect she might have had decongestants and cough medication fed to her in excess. She looked a little blank-eyed in some of the Christmas Day photos, especially the one where Patsy has her by the arm. JMHO.
good point,I hadn't thought about cold/cough meds.I think the R's were q's about Klonopin,that's why I mentioned it.although it could be that Patsy mixed it w some alcohol already in her system from that evening,and she went beserk from it.it can happen.

^^ I think Patsy made the garotte, used the garotte, and hit her in the head from behind as she was seizuring from the cerebral hypoxia from the garotting. All with forethought and premeditation.

Hubby was watching this with me. Now, understand, he has like zip interest in this case and up out of no where pipes up;

"didn't they have a dog?"

I told him that I recalled reading that they did. He pointed out that the dog would have been having a fit over the stranger in the house. Had the guy hid under the bed or in the closet, the dog would have been sniffing around and making a stink.

I forget, was the dog there that night? Was the dog being boarded somewhere due to the family trip on 12/26?

Hubby was watching this with me. Now, understand, he has like zip interest in this case and up out of no where pipes up;

"didn't they have a dog?"

I told him that I recalled reading that they did. He pointed out that the dog would have been having a fit over the stranger in the house. Had the guy hid under the bed or in the closet, the dog would have been sniffing around and making a stink.

I forget, was the dog there that night? Was the dog being boarded somewhere due to the family trip on 12/26?

The dog was at the neighbors, the Barnhills, where he stayed half of the time.

The dog was at the neighbors, the Barnhills, where he stayed half of the time.
Ok, that explains that.

Yeah, in addition to NOT mentioning the traumatic head injury, they also fail to mention

The Barbie nightgown

AND

why the "intruder" placed the note on the stair.

Steaming pile, all of it.

right,and the Barnhill's were right across the st...but...not to mention,just how would an intruder know the R's dog wasn't going to be there anyway??
Mr.Barnhill was the one who took care of the dog after JB's death.the R's apparently didn't think it would be a good testament to her memory to keep him and take care of him themselves.

^^ I think Patsy made the garotte, used the garotte, and hit her in the head from behind as she was seizuring from the cerebral hypoxia from the garotting. All with forethought and premeditation.
I hadn't thought of it that way (other than the forethought and premeditation),thx.

Thanks for going over the show for me. I have had some serious misgivings about the show. It appears that they never say anything that couldn't have been told to them and rehearsed. I do believe in psychics, I just don't think this show is very honest. And furthermore, it can be harmful if the investigators waste time on false readings and/or lead the investigation in the wrong direction. I have a feeling that they would not have cooperated in anyway with the show if the actors (psychics) were going to implicate any known suspect.

Not only did they leave out the head bash....they also left out the FACT that the Ramsey's flashlight was left on the kitchen counter...so, if the intruder took JB to the basement, and then left out of the window that he came in through, how did that flashlight end up on the kitchen counter...completely wiped down? What about the paintbrush insertion? No mention of that either. And...so the "intruder" brought a flashlight with him, a baseball bat...and a CAMERA? Karla said that he had been planning this for a long time...well, he wasn't very prepared. He forgot the tape, the rope and the RN...so he used items found in the house. He fashioned the garotte while JB was knocked out from the stun gun? Why would he have done that? According to them, he spent hours in the house before the Ramsey's arrived home...what the heck was he doing? If it had been planned for a long time, then that garotte would have already been made. He wouldn't wait until he knocked her out to make it, because there would be a chance that she might wake up and try to scream. Of course, according to those "psychics", she DID wake up...and so he zapped her again. What about the redressing? What about the size 12 panties? This "physic's" intruder did none of this. Why didn't Smit () say..."What about the redressing? What about the paintbrush insertion? What about the head blow? When did all of THOSE THINGS happen?" Nah, he really doesn't give a hoot about bringing anyone to justice for that crime.

right,and the Barnhill's were right across the st...but...not to mention,just how would an intruder know the R's dog wasn't going to be there anyway??
Mr.Barnhill was the one who took care of the dog after JB's death.the R's apparently didn't think it would be a good testament to her memory to keep him and take care of him themselves.

Yeah, the intruder felt pretty comfortable going into the Ramsey's home..even though he had no idea if they had a dog, or a burgular alarm. If I were an intruder I would have been afraid that they had BOTH...in such a schmancy fancy house as that. An intruder wouldn't have known if they had a dog or not...much less, if it was there or at a neighbors house that night. And he also wouldn't have known that they DID have an alarm, but that it had been deactivated.

Intruder (thinking to himself): "They sure do have a nice house, I bet that they most likely have an alarm system....but, that's okay, because it is probably deactivated. Hmmmm, what about a dog? I bet the family has a dog too, but I am not going to worry about it, because it's probably staying with a neighbor". :rolleyes:

Thanks for going over the show for me. I have had some serious misgivings about the show. It appears that they never say anything that couldn't have been told to them and rehearsed. I do believe in psychics, I just don't think this show is very honest. And furthermore, it can be harmful if the investigators waste time on false readings and/or lead the investigation in the wrong direction. I have a feeling that they would not have cooperated in anyway with the show if the actors (psychics) were going to implicate any known suspect.

I agree...especially since Smit and Tracey was on it. I kept thinking that they were going to bring in Mary Lacy. Where was "hair curtains", (as she is so "fondly" called over at FFJ)?

Ok, that explains that.

Yeah, in addition to NOT mentioning the traumatic head injury, they also fail to mention

The Barbie nightgown

AND

why the "intruder" placed the note on the stair.

Steaming pile, all of it.

Yep, those are two things that I left out of my post, about things that weren't mentioned.

What about the tea bag and glass? On the show, JB sat down with a bowl of pineapple at the table...but, no tea glass in sight.

IMO..a REAL kidnapper would have left the note on JB's bed. Not on the stairs...and why not the floor? Or the counter? What was the point in spreading it out on the stairs? I agree...steaming pile...of SMIT.

Sure he did.

2 points:

I beleive that she was sleeping in the car...whether it be from cough medicines, or just plain being tired from the days festivities..but, I also believe that SHE WALKED IN on her own and slowly up the stairs...as Burke first said, before changing his story, to she was asleep (to match his parent's version of events). He even described HOW she walked...slowly. If she had of been sleeping in the car, and was tired...that makes sense that she would have walked slowly up the stairs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back