New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know yours are perfect - much appreciated. :)

They are playing just fine but if you go back and punch a link it brings up a different part. Instead of 3 parts I have found 5 so far. I didn't explain right - but there are more than the 3 parts I posted is what I am trying to say.

Listen up you techie geeks! We want ALL parts PERFECT LIKE PATTY'S and we want them Yesterday! We also want ALL parts redacted by LE to be recovered and inserted where they belong.

Thanks so much. And please know how much you are all appreciated by us non-techies! :blowkiss: to all of you.

(Can we make you some brownies?)

I CAN NOT take the head bobbing. I pray my teenage daughter never ever bobs her head to me like Misty. Im afraid I might slap her, like some kind of PostTraumaticStressDisorder thing..

haha, no kidding! I don't think I could parent a teenaged girl period!

Misty sure has figured out how to get around obstacles in the jail pretty quick. This is not a dumb little girl. Anyone note that she tells both her Mum and Dad about reading the paper as she informs them about Ron's extra charges ? Yet with Tim Miller she had to have someone explain the pre test questions, so she says. Not buying it, she can read.

I CAN NOT take the head bobbing. I pray my teenage daughter never ever bobs her head to me like Misty. Im afraid I might slap her, like some kind of PostTraumaticStressDisorder thing..

Years ago, teenagers used to roll their eyes around. Now they roll their heads around. LOL

Misty sure has figured out how to get around obstacles in the jail pretty quick. This is not a dumb little girl. Anyone note that she tells both her Mum and Dad about reading the paper as she informs them about Ron's extra charges ? Yet with Tim Miller she had to have someone explain the pre test questions, so she says. Not buying it, she can read.

did u catch where she told her dad that Times Union sent her a letter? Then Hank SR said don't talk to them!

Years ago, teenagers used to roll their eyes around. Now they roll their heads around. LOL
yeah, it's kind of a ghetto slang-only physical instead of verbal. I noticed in the earliest news clips, she had that attitude, then later got rid of it, & now....'IT'S BAAACK'.

I still think Tommy is in this up to his ears,and i am beginning to think Timmy also..everyone keeps saying to call him every day, thinking he is afraid they are going to implicate him.

wherever you were reading about RC's docket or whatever his lawyer filed.....please and thank you kindly!

Sure, no problem, my bad, I figured everybody has this link saved!

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_disclaimer.php

Agree to the disclaimer, click on criminal dockets, type in Cummings% in the name box on the left side of the page, enter, and it will bring up all dockets with that last name. They are seperated by name, date and docket #.
Click on the docket number and the docket will come up on the right side of the page. It is all listed by date.
Make sure you put the % sign or it won't work-good luck!

Do you think NG's editor is trying to send a subliminal message here...?

MISTY CROSLIN: I`ve been the one -- the main focus. They just need to move on and look for the right person.

CUMMINGS: If I found whoever has my daughter before you all do, I`m killing him. I don`t care. I`ll spend the rest of my life in prison. I`m telling you. You can put it on recording. I don`t care.

SO, it is my opinion that he is looking out for his own self-interest-not Misty's or Ron's.
& I also think Tommy is smart enough to realize that throwing Misty or Ron under the bus, would implicate himself, so he's sitting there hoping that everybody just SHUTS UP. What a selfish dude.

Sure, no problem, my bad, I figured everybody has this link saved!

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/ext_app_sec/public_disclaimer.php

Agree to the disclaimer, click on criminal dockets, type in Cummings% in the name box on the left side of the page, enter, and it will bring up all dockets with that last name. They are seperated by name, date and docket #.
Click on the docket number and the docket will come up on the right side of the page. It is all listed by date.
Make sure you put the % sign or it won't work-good luck!

thank you. I do have that link saved but I can never remember what to click on for which case. I get to the search screen and then type in a name and it produces no results....I think i was selecting the wrong kind of docket....I will get it eventually....Thankx

I still think Tommy is in this up to his ears,and i am beginning to think Timmy also..everyone keeps saying to call him every day, thinking he is afraid they are going to implicate him.

I think if Tommy was involved in her disappearance, Misty would have thrown him under the bus already. She's trying real hard to implicate him and Joe during her LDT. See video on upper left of article.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new..._Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

She also mentions how wonderful Timmy is and how much Ron likes and trusts him.

Not dumb as she wants people to think,and street smart to boot..She talks about reading a book,and later tells her dad she is learning to read..

did u catch where she told her dad that Times Union sent her a letter? Then Hank SR said don't talk to them!

Yea and her beau - writing her letters and promising to send money for her commissary - Hank asks if he sent anything yet and she says no. Hank thinks it's "some stupid person" but if you caught the name - it pretty much made me laugh. Bet it is a Cummings family member trying to get letters from her in an "under cover" operation, they are so good at those. :D

Not dumb as she wants people to think,and street smart to boot..She talks about reading a book,and later tells her dad she is learning to read..

Almost makes one feel bad for Robert Fields...not really:D

Is this thread where you can also comment on the video parts of Teresa and Ron? I just can't stop thinking about Teresa's question to Ron about didn't he have something to tell her. She asked it twice. IMO, Ron felt really uncomfortable with the question and stalled about answering that 'no', he didn't have anything to ask her..............

Any guesses what they were talking about?:waitasec:

Is this thread where you can also comment on the video parts of Teresa and Ron? I just can't stop thinking about Teresa's question to Ron about didn't he have something to tell her. She asked it twice. IMO, Ron felt really uncomfortable with the question and stalled about answering that 'no', he didn't have anything to ask her..............

Any guesses what they were talking about?:waitasec:
Seemed to me like Ron told her he had something to tell her and she wanted to hear it, like he told her next time you visit, I have something to tell you...Weird unless he missed her birthday, but she sounded stoned out of her mind, so maybe she was kunfoozed..:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18