New law prevents attorney from withdrawing from case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Seagull, don't worry the judge ordered at least one, possibly two mental health examinations on Casey when she was first jailed. We don't have to rely on when and if Jose Baez would have had her examined for mental health and competency.

I think the more you look into Mr. Mason your opinion of him as a nice guy will slide. He has been very rude, several times, he called Jeff Ashton "ignorant" during his very first hearing on this case, he has hardly been a gentleman to Kathi Belich. He went so far as to call her a jackass. He has told her her questions are too stupid for him. It was his big idea to ask for Judge Strickland to step aside, and after the judge did, Mason wasted no time insulting him further. He has mocked Mr. Hornsby and other talking heads and other lawyers who opine on TV on the case. He indeed has a very poor understanding of the case. He has said things in his motions and on the courthouse steps that are simply factually untrue. He has been unforgivably rude to Mr. Nejame and his staff.

No, friend, I can't think of one thing he has done on this case that is either impressive or kind. I have searched high and I have searched low.

I thought I would bump this since there so much speculation as to where JB was this afternoon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back