New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
maybe because he was'nt acting as suspicious or messing w/ his timeline and where abouts during that 48 hr window.? His cell might not have pinged all over the area like other subjects did, and he did'nt walk into work and turn around and walk out the day after his daughter went missing then lie about that very action.
So were the polygraphs a cluster**** cause of LE or the people who were subject to the exams that kept disrupting them by walking out or taking drugs before hand? I don't think LE told billie and shawn to act that way before, during or after their polygraphs.
I think the questions they asked would be in line w/ the investigation, "where were you? Do you know where Hailey is? did you have anything to do w/ her disappearnce?' i have the utmost confidence they did not ask mundane pointless questions about the days surrounding Hailey's "disappearing" JMO

dunn3.jpg

This picture tells us what we need to know about BJD/BJO.

As for the BBM...clearly BJD/BJO has issues. At 30'ish' she looks sixty and, as MamaRoux said, 'rode hard and put up wet'. Has she gotten past these issues? Who knows and truthfully who cares. She showed her *** when she lied to the police about SA being at her house. She showed where her interests were the minute she picked up that 'one hitter' and those interests weren't in being someone's momma. IMHO Hailey is the important one, not BJ; either Hailey is deceased or in the midst of a fate worse than hell. I have zee sympathy for BJ and sadness for Hailey, no matter her fate, she did not deserve it.

1st BBM: How can she be prone to drama, yet be as cold and unemotional as everyone claims? She can't be both, IMO.

Oh, yes...yes she can be both. I happen to have a sister that has several mental issues. Narcissistic behavior, Borderline personality disorder, she's got a list.
My sister is the definition of a drama queen with no emotions, no empathy and cold as an iceberg.
It's a hallmark of several disorders.

It's been awhile since I've read up on the Hailey Dunn case, and this new stuff is interesting. I always was suspicious of the mom.

dunn3.jpg

This picture tells us what we need to know about BJD/BJO.

As for the BBM...clearly BJD/BJO has issues. At 30'ish' she looks sixty and, as MamaRoux said, 'rode hard and put up wet'. Has she gotten past these issues? Who knows and truthfully who cares. She showed her *** when she lied to the police about SA being at her house. She showed where her interests were the minute she picked up that 'one hitter' and those interests weren't in being someone's momma. IMHO Hailey is the important one, not BJ; either Hailey is deceased or in the midst of a fate worse than hell. I have zee sympathy for BJ and sadness for Hailey, no matter her fate, she did not deserve it.

In fairness as to h ow old she looks that was after spending the night in a police cell. When you see other pictures of her she looks pretty young. As for her lieing I simply think she just doesnt know how to tell the truth.

Oh, yes...yes she can be both. I happen to have a sister that has several mental issues. Narcissistic behavior, Borderline personality disorder, she's got a list.
My sister is the definition of a drama queen with no emotions, no empathy and cold as an iceberg.
It's a hallmark of several disorders.

It's been awhile since I've read up on the Hailey Dunn case, and this new stuff is interesting. I always was suspicious of the mom.

Has Billie ever been diagnosed with mental disorders?? I don't think so.
Do most of you even know what the definition of a drama queen is? They are not emotionless or cold. Ever. They make a big deal out of everything and everything is about them, always. They love attention. They cry a lot. They laugh too loudly, they get excited, they.... emote. One can't be a drama queen if they appear flat all the time, or cold and emotionless. That's the opposite of being a drama queen.

Psychopaths seem to suffer from an emotional poverty that limits the range and depth of their feelings. While at times they appear cold and unemotional, they are prone to dramatic, shallow, and short-lived displays of feelings. Careful observers are left with the impression that they are play-acting and that little is going on below the surface.

http://www.thecriminalmind.us/shallow-affect/

Sitting on my fingers regarding the rest of the post.

We were not talking about psychopaths. I was referring to the statement that she was a drama queen. I know some drama queens who are not psychopaths.

respectfully,
on the 1st.. Being prone to drama to me does not equate to being loud and boisterous. I think it has t do w/ where you put your energy and what you do on a daily basis. IMO billies energy lies w/ herself and how she feels and looks more than being a guiding light for her daughter who was becoming a young beautiful woman. IMO billie enjoyed the attention of shawn more than the adoring eyes of her daughter. That's where she put her energy. imo

the 2nd. yea i know women do that, I do it. the female form can only take so much tweeking before you become a completly different person. IMO it's still a cover for the lot we are given.IMO again, it's where you put your energy. For me, if a young girl sees thats where her own mother puts her energy, she will grow up thinking that's what she has to do. IMO you should show your energy in something like good work ethic and how to choose a mate that will honor and protect and cherish you. I think billie was showing her childern exactly what she thought was important to her. And it was'nt them, it was her own satifaction. imo

I'll give you the divorce thing, yes they both could've filed. For some reason to me, it seems like Clint cowed down to whatever billie said or wanted, she had the control, so I jump to her being the one who should've filed. But yea both could've/should've.

Maybe I just don't get it. I dye the gray that is new to me, otherwise I'm all tomboy and am surrounded by males. No jewelry & hate shopping, and have been married for 18 yrs. All my energy lies w/ taking care of my boys and my job, caring for adults w/ disabilities. And I know I'm gorgeous to all of them.

I guess people can talk in circles to justify what they're saying, but to me, a drama queen is all about drama... being overly emotional and diverting all the attention on to themselves at every opportunity. Being flat, cold, unemotional is about as far away from being dramatic as one can get.

So now we are going to decide who should have filed for the divorce? It doesn't matter. A lot of things are said here to slam Billie from every direction, but when somebody comes along and points out that Clint did the same thing, it's excused away. If something is wrong for her, it should be just as wrong for him. He doesn't get a free pass because he's a man, or because he's kind of cute, or because people just like him and hate Billie.
I don't think there is anything wrong with women wearing some makeup, dying their hair, or trying to look their best. All I'm saying is, this has gotten to be pretty bad in here with the snarly, snarky remarks about Billie and I didn't think that's what WS was all about. I thought WS was about trying to find the missing child, not a contest to see who could spit the farthest.
She could be reading here. Some of her family could be reading here. She hasn't been charged with anything related to Hailey. And she could very well file a lawsuit against WS for slander, or libel, whichever legal term applies.
And as far as being a drama queen.... IMO, there are quite a few of them on these threads, as far as I'm concerned.

Do we know how he is doing? Still with family?

I think he may feel threatened; if he does know anything about Hailey's disappearance, what keeps that from also happening from him (in his mind)?

He may have also blocked that part of his life out; may feel guilty for not protecting Hailey.

Anyway, I pray he is doing well

Dd lives with his mother.

1st BBM: How can she be prone to drama, yet be as cold and unemotional as everyone claims? She can't be both, IMO.
2nd BBM: Billie and Clint had not lived together for several years. Maybe they couldn't afford to get a divorce. I waited 5 years to get one, and yep... I dated!!! Besides, Clint said he had no problem with Shawn, and Billie got along with Naomi and their child. Everybody seemed happy with the arrangement, so it's not like she was cheating on a husband. Clint already had another child with his girlfriend, so I don't see why it's so bad for Billie, yet he got a free pass. If it's wrong, it's wrong, whether you're the man or the woman, IMO.
And what's wrong with women trying to look younger? Isn't that what the ads and commercials are all about these days? I would wager that at least two-thirds of the women here color their hair, wear makeup to enhance their looks and get their nails done. Big deal.
I don't like the eyebrows, either, but it's not my choice. I've seen a few women who do the same thing, so it's not just a Billie-thang.
It may come to light that Billie knows something about what happened to Hailey, or tried to cover for Shawn... if that's the case, so be it, but so far I haven't seen any real evidence that she does know. Just that she hasn't handled it too well, and that could be said for a lot of mothers.

Out of curiousity what makes you think Billie and Naomi got on together? As for Clint not having a problem with Shawn wasnt there a fight between them at one point?

It doesn't matter how unlikable or neurotic or whatever somebody is -- that does not automatically mean they don't love their child and want the best for them. They might not be very good at it but that doesn't automatically translate to it being their fault if the child goes missing.

It might turn out to be something like that, but we don't know, and we won't know until Hailey is found. That's all that matters.

It doesn't matter how unlikable or neurotic or whatever somebody is -- that does not automatically mean they don't love their child and want the best for them. They might not be very good at it but that doesn't automatically translate to it being their fault if the child goes missing.

It might turn out to be something like that, but we don't know, and we won't know until Hailey is found. That's all that matters.

IMO that wont happen until EVERYONE is 100% honest about what happened on the Monday and maybe the Sunday even.

IMO that wont happen until EVERYONE is 100% honest about what happened on the Monday and maybe the Sunday even.

Maybe. Or maybe somebody like Israel Keyes saw her walking along the street and grabbed her, and it doesn't matter what they were up to.

Maybe. Or maybe somebody like Israel Keyes saw her walking along the street and grabbed her, and it doesn't matter what they were up to.

Maybe but..at this point I honestly dont believe thats what happened. Due to the fact we cant talk about fb pages I cant give my reasoning but i do believe Billlie has been less than honest about the timeline for that day. JMO

I honestly think Facebook is going to be Billies downfall :)

Maybe but..at this point I honestly dont believe thats what happened. Due to the fact we cant talk about fb pages I cant give my reasoning but i do believe Billlie has been less than honest about the timeline for that day. JMO

Oh, I agree that she (and pretty much everybody else involved) has either been less than honest about their activities, or self-serving since then, or both. It's tempting to think that if they'd just open up and tell the truth, it would magically solve all the mysteries and lead us to Hailey. And maybe it would. But in case after case over the years, maligned parents have turned out to be not involved.

Oh, I agree that she (and pretty much everybody else involved) has either been less than honest about their activities, or self-serving since then, or both. It's tempting to think that if they'd just open up and tell the truth, it would magically solve all the mysteries and lead us to Hailey. And maybe it would. But in case after case over the years, maligned parents have turned out to be not involved.

Well if they opened up and told the truth it would at least make it easier for LE to try and find her daughter ;( I can honestly say i have spoken to Billie numerous times ( about what is irrelevant as im not a local so not verified) but until a couple of weeks ago i actually defended Billlie. Now i am 100% positive she knows what happend to her daughter;(

Well if they opened up and told the truth it would at least make it easier for LE to try and find her daughter ;( I can honestly say i have spoken to Billie numerous times ( about what is irrelevant as im not a local so not verified) but until a couple of weeks ago i actually defended Billlie. Now i am 100% positive she knows what happend to her daughter;(

Seems there have been several "converts" this week. I hope LE is paying attention. A skilled interviewer might be effective. This isn't the first time, bd's lost it because she was mad at sa

Seems there have been several "converts" this week. I hope LE is paying attention. A skilled interviewer might be effective. This isn't the first time, bd's lost it because she was mad at sa

I don't know that I believe this version any more, or less, than I believe anything else she's said. We tend to think, "Aha, truth coming out at last!" but it seems to me that it's just as likely to be another distorted version of something she probably doesn't even see or remember clearly any more.

In all honesty its pretty understandable why they have converted this week :)

I don't know that I believe this version any more, or less, than I believe anything else she's said. We tend to think, "Aha, truth coming out at last!" but it seems to me that it's just as likely to be another distorted version of something she probably doesn't even see or remember clearly any more.

how do you not remember what happened the day your child went missing?

how do you not remember what happened the day your child went missing?

I was going to go into a long explanation, but it boils down to, when you're not used to telling the truth, you stop being able to recognize it when you're looking at it.

I don't follow facebook so I have NFI what has happened but I am glad there may be more coming to light for Hailey. Please save me from giving Peter Hyatt a click.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0