New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we are even discussing this whacko tells me how desperate we are for a doc dump.:crazy:

BBM - great point, and didn't RK's girlfriend work at the jail or maybe she still works there? It was suggested early on that she was the one who had info regarding the remains site and that is how he happened to check the location out in the first place.

Why didn't the bolding work?

True - she may have overheard something. I also think there is a possibility our boy DC might have spread a rumor or two, either to the jail guard or another civic employee (hence the scorched earth strategy to destroy the credibility of RK). The defense might have a leg to stand on if RK's idea to look there was simply overhead privilege reported by someone who worked at the jail. But it would be a different matter if someone actually working for the team had started the infamous daisy chain theory by blabbing.

Whatever it is, the defense at this point wants to aggressively go after RK - as a warning perhaps to him or DC. I cannot imagine such a risky plan - trying to make the person who found Caylee's remains a villain - one which could easily backfire, unless the defense is positively desperate to SODDI-mize him because there is no other alternative.

I have not heard if RK's girlfriend really works at the jail. They said RK's supervisor lived near the A's and that turned out to be not true. But what a coincidence if RK overhead something and then was assigned to the area for work and the very first day he is there he finds Caylee's remains. It also could have been that the person who read meters in July complained about the smell in that area. RK was a bounty hunter and I would imagine he was already half way there figuring out where KC would have put the body. They are trained hunters, they study people's behavior and have to think like a criminal. How else would they be able to do their job....not by chance for sure, they take an educated guess.

This whole thing...OMG. Some of these posts, I was absolutely cracking up. Personally, I could see KC coming up with this half-cracked letter. From day 31, there were all the connotations of the As being in danger, and KC couldn't talk, or they would be killed...I could even see her writing this without Baez' knowledge. On the other hand, I could see her convincing him that she should write this letter. He allowed it, for reasonable doubt purposes. Soooo convenient that each and every aspect is covered, right down to the syringe in the woods and chloro. in the trunk!

I guess the only real question, did KC really come up with this from day 31, or was it CA, or Lee? My bet would be on one of the 3.

Still sorting out whether the initial letter, or the comments, made me spray more Diet Coke onto my screen. Just read the whole thread through for the first time and must now go 1) rub my achy laughter belly, 2) apologize to spouse and cat for my recent uncontrollable and semi-inexplicable outbursts of amusement...

ETA: Thank you for the link, Tulessa. Brought this all right back to the gritty realities for me. In a case like this, so extended and so... well, so strange, any bit of weird humor can come as a welcome relief from the unrelenting reality of what happened. But laughter is something that Caylee clearly had too little of in her all too short life, and I appreciate this link (not to mention Val's amazing work).

Thank you so much for copying this! I don't know how you did it without your eyes falling out from the strain of trying to read this junk, but thank you, thank you, thank you!

As for the letter, the only thing I have to say is "wow"...

Thank you DogMom2JoeandWillie - but I didn't say "wow", for me it was just a big sigh of almost disgust. Just how much rubbish are we going to have put in front of us before we just get on with this trial! I understand looking at all the evidence over and over again, but it is what it is, and unless something real, dramatic and AUTHENTIC as evidence is brought forward, I will continue to believe no one but Casey killed Beautiful Caylee, and she needs to walk that hallway in shackles to whatever punishment the jury decides and it needs to happen sooner than later.

Aww, you guys are too nice! I'm glad that I was able to help out a little bit! :blowkiss:

I gotta admit that TorisMom did a much better job than I did, because she took the time to type out the WHOLE letter. I only had the time to type out the first page (front and back)....by the time I came back to finish up she'd already posted a complete version!
She is the one who REALLY deserves the KUDOS. Making sense of that messy letter was pretty darn challenging so she probably spent a good bit of time working on it.

I have not heard if RK's girlfriend really works at the jail. They said RK's supervisor lived near the A's and that turned out to be not true. But what a coincidence if RK overhead something and then was assigned to the area for work and the very first day he is there he finds Caylee's remains. It also could have been that the person who read meters in July complained about the smell in that area. RK was a bounty hunter and I would imagine he was already half way there figuring out where KC would have put the body. They are trained hunters, they study people's behavior and have to think like a criminal. How else would they be able to do their job....not by chance for sure, they take an educated guess.

I tried to trace the info about RK's girlfriend but could not figure out when the idea that she (whoever she is) worked at the jail came from. I did run across a discussion about whether she did or didn't, that we don't know her name, but that solves nothing. It is either a rumor or true - those are the two choices - ha. If it's true, she'd be in trouble for sharing anything she overheard at the jail so I spose she'd deny it. I wish I knew how the accusation entered into the story in the first place. We do know though that several of his past relations were willing to speak badly about him but that does not prove anything regarding this case.

I tried to trace the info about RK's girlfriend but could not figure out when the idea that she (whoever she is) worked at the jail came from. I did run across a discussion about whether she did or didn't, that we don't know her name, but that solves nothing. It is either a rumor or true - those are the two choices - ha. If it's true, she'd be in trouble for sharing anything she overheard at the jail so I spose she'd deny it. I wish I knew how the accusation entered into the story in the first place. We do know though that several of his past relations were willing to speak badly about him but that does not prove anything regarding this case.

LP on NG. Need I say more.

Funny, too, as it is the same type of paper, 3 ring binder. You can see the holes.

Wow maybe that's the stationery of choice for extraterrestrial informants.

Only thing is, this dude makes JW look like valedictorian of the class.

Wow maybe that's the stationery of choice for extraterrestrial informants.

Only thing is, this dude makes JW look like valedictorian of the class.

ITA This letter smacks of someone's over-achieving effort to sound like a street-wise dude. But, I still feel it was written by a dudette!!:crazy:

LP on NG. Need I say more.

Really? LP said RK got a "tip" from his gf who works at the jail? Why in the world would he say that if there was no truth to it? I know what some people think about him but would he flat out lie? For what reason? He's not exactly a friend of KC's or CA's for that matter. What would LP's purpose be for going against Kronk's version of his story? Has this been discussed on another thread? The reason I find it odd is because I don't think LP believes KC is innocent after what he went through after posting her bond. Why would he be the one to throw a wrench into Kronk's story?

I think the problem with all the theories about anyone who is not a prisoner in the system is that the letter was sent from within the prison system. That rules out the family, JW, or anyone else but KC or another prisoner. I doubt it's KC, she's not dumb enough to risk something like this.

If a plant, it is possible for JB to bring the letter in from the outside and have one of his 'clients' mail it -- or even write it. Dangerous though.

More likely a nutter from within who (like us) is passionate about the case.

I just don't get why this was all laid out with no hooks to seek some benefit or privileges --- unless the author is a wannabe fantasy writer who places themselves into this story.

Really? LP said RK got a "tip" from his gf who works at the jail? Why in the world would he say that if there was no truth to it? I know what some people think about him but would he flat out lie? For what reason? He's not exactly a friend of KC's or CA's for that matter. What would LP's purpose be for going against Kronk's version of his story? Has this been discussed on another thread? The reason I find it odd is because I don't think LP believes KC is innocent after what he went through after posting her bond. Why would he be the one to throw a wrench into Kronk's story?
Jealousy...need for attention...vivid imagination?

Woe-I actually agree with Lambchop that it was LP who started this rumor on NG....but I don't have the constitution to wade thru the NG transcripts for it. I don't think LP said it to throw a wrench into it...more like just more of his "made up statements" to keep NG asking him back each day for more little tidbits. And I really like LP, so I am not knocking him...just think not every word he said was gospel. :)

That and lets not forget the whole LA father theory that LP tossed out there. Which I think was based on LP getting a whiff of the mtDNA evidence and not exactly knowing what he was hearing or seeing.

As far as the letter goes this happens allot with high profile cases. Some inmate will write in that they have details of a case out of a need for attention or other psychological reasons. However like in this letter most of those details are vague or clearly not right compared to what is known about the case. I would just chalk this letter up there along with some of the psychic tips. It's nothing more then a rose colored sardine.

If you post was removed it is probably in offtopic posts in the parking lot.

I scanned thru really fast to see if anyone had posted a side-by-side comparrison of KC's (and/or CA, GA, LA, etc.) handwriting (from the written statements they gave to LE, maybe?) I didn't see anything (might have just missed 'cause I was scanning thru too quickly) and I'm not sure how to post that type of thing myself. Anyone able to point me in the right direction or tell me how to post something myself? TIA guys!! :blowkiss:

True - she may have overheard something. I also think there is a possibility our boy DC might have spread a rumor or two, either to the jail guard or another civic employee (hence the scorched earth strategy to destroy the credibility of RK). The defense might have a leg to stand on if RK's idea to look there was simply overhead privilege reported by someone who worked at the jail. But it would be a different matter if someone actually working for the team had started the infamous daisy chain theory by blabbing.

Whatever it is, the defense at this point wants to aggressively go after RK - as a warning perhaps to him or DC. I cannot imagine such a risky plan - trying to make the person who found Caylee's remains a villain - one which could easily backfire, unless the defense is positively desperate to SODDI-mize him because there is no other alternative.

I would agree that it is bold and it shows the defense confidence, but not sure it is risky. I think the prisoner is saying start with RK and follow back to the perp. Follow the money so to speak. A lot of people think the daisy chain would lead back to Kc. I'm not sure about that. Moo

[/B]

I would agree that it is bold and it shows the defense confidence, but not sure it is risky. I think the prisoner is saying start with RK and follow back to the perp. Follow the money so to speak. A lot of people think the daisy chain would lead back to Kc. I'm not sure about that. Moo

Looking at AL on the Today show. She did not appear to radiate any hint of confidence in this case whatsoever. In fact she appeared to be quite beaten down. KC is responsible for what has happened to her child in the eyes of the law she cannot get around that. Plus AL made it clear their defense will be no evidence of homocide which indicates they will not be implicating anyone else, I would imagine. Any story KC fabricates now will be too little, too late.

Interesting while reading KC's written statement again last night I realized she confessed to stealing money from her friends. I'm pretty sure it she stated the same in her spoken interview with police. So, to claim not guilty in her fraud case, not getting it?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore