New page added to SusanPowell.org

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
All MOO, too and slightly O/T.

In the Zahra Baker case her stepmother, Elisa Baker, was arrested for, among other things not related to the case, Obstructing Justice. Long story but basically she wrote a false ransom note. That's not similar to this case but an illustration that you can be arrested for lying to the police.

So, no, I don't think you're mistaken. I really can't fathom the game being played right now - is LE engaged?

The Zahra Baker case is exactly what I thought of when reading the 9 long pages from Very Grim Fairy Tales that SP gave to LE. I swear I can see the two of them laughing as they play their games. They are both disgusting.

C.Cox posted on their site recently that LE stays in touch and they are moving forward with the case. I hope and pray he's right. I also hope that all parties to the disappearance (including accessories after the fact) are brought to justice.

The Zahra Baker case is exactly what I thought of when reading the 9 long pages from Very Grim Fairy Tales that SP gave to LE. I swear I can see the two of them laughing as they play their games. They are both disgusting.

C.Cox posted on their site recently that LE stays in touch and they are moving forward with the case. I hope and pray he's right. I also hope that all parties to the disappearance (including accessories after the fact) are brought to justice.

In SP's writings he was consistent in saying he wasn't sure but was only speculating, strongly speculating. I suppose that is the difference between the two cases. Elisa Baker was clearly making a false statement with her faked ransom note; SP was trying to open the doors to the investigators for other explanations.

LE is moving forward? I sure wish we had a least a little clue as to how they were doing that? NO ONE is saying anything...I find it just a little strange that no one has come forward with ANYTHING.

IMO and all that

Every time I read the Susan Powell website, I realize how bitter this group of people are.

Maybe some day one of them will get a conscience and do the right thing.

Of course, I'm not lookin' towards JP for that conscience. We know he doesn't have one.

JMHO
fran

Probably the only way JP will ever come forth with anything resembling a confession or explanation would be if LE had enough evidence to charge him and brought him in to grill him.
There will never be any sort of voluntary doing of the right thing with any of those people.

What a crummy way to live one's life.

I think it is strange that the investigation is on going, but LE can't tell us anything....under the secrecy order. How is the investigation....on going???

Are they waiting for her body to be found...or for her to get away from her captures?

I'm totally just speculating, but imagining that the messages to CCox might be something along the lines of a summary of the number of known mines, wells, etc. that have been fully inspected with a remote camera. It's not something they want the public getting into, and I don't blame them for keeping quiet until they find her. It's just taking so long. If they could check one mine per day seven days a week, it would take three or six years, I forget exactly now- and I don't expect they can check all of them at that rate. The thought makes me very sad.

Since the Anthony and Cummings cases provide more than my required dosage of sadness and frustration, I've made a point of not following this case. But today I looked at that site and this thread for the first time, and while looking around that site, I noticed that there was one word in particular that seemed out of place.

Let's say your spouse suddenly and mysteriously goes missing. You are surprised, baffled, and concerned. Not long after, you theorize that they left you for someone else. You might use many different words to describe the situation, but would you call it a tragedy?

By putting tragedy site:susanpowell.org into Google, the search results show that the word tragedy is used on two of the site's pages:

Missing Six Months - SusanPowell.org
Family time continues to be an important priority and has become doubly important in the wake of this tragedy. Josh's and Susan's boys have been on many ...
susanpowell.org/Pages/Family/SixMonths.aspx

Mormons Mobilize Against The Powell Family - SusanPowell.org
Jun 7, 2010 ... SusanPowell.org is a positive and uplifting site to spread the word about Susan and her family in the wake of this tragedy. ...
http://www.susanpowell.org/Pages/Response/MormonsMobilize.aspx

Just thought it was weird.

I agree. If a mother is known to have been taken from her children against her will and murdered that is a tragedy. But it's ironic, that the writer wants us to think she left on her own. There are certainly more appropriate adjectives to describe abandonment whereas tragedy with abandonment would imply it somehow happened in a violent way. Go figure.

jmo

Josh has continued to make changes to this abomination of a missing person's website.

Since the last time I looked at it, he has added even more unflattering pictures of Susan. Susan is pretty, frankly, out of Josh's league, and the fact that these are the photos he selected to put on her website...well, speaks for itself. At the wrong angle, I can look like a wildebeest, but I'd hope my partner would pick flattering or at least accurate pictures of me if I were missing.

It steams me that not only (IMO) did he take her away from the people that loved her, but that he continues to update this site with more nonsense and use it as a platform to put her family down and denigrate her memory.

It is so obvious to me that it is written by someone with some serious psychological issues who thinks that he has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.

His brother has a website that has been up and down since Jan 31st - it is currently down but here's the link in case it pops back online again: http://sites.google.com/site/4thekidzz

It was just as bad - contained pages and pages of rants about the police and the Cox family and scans of court documents written by the Powell clan that spoke of how utterly stupendously amazing Josh is as a father.

The kidzz site was back up and running the day after the hearing. I saw many inconsistencies from what was said in court. I'm just so pleased to hear it is down again! :great:

And their back up plan google/lettertostateleadership is also down :)

You know we are part of the "Friends and Family" on that site. And, with all that I know, everything on that page is a fat, steaming pile of garbage.

website has been "cleaned"
http://www.susanpowell.org/Home
so was it kept by someone other than JP and SP?
by bipolar one :maddening:

This may be old news but I'll point this out anyway. The newer modified site has a sentence under the legal notice at the bottom of the home page that reads:

"SusanPowell.org is the opinion of Susan Powell (née Susan Cox) and her family"

Does anyone else find that statement utterly odd (not to mention distasteful)?

The homepage of the website has really been heavily cleaned up. Though, if you click on the "Legal Notice" on the bottom of the homepage it will restore links to the rest of the site.

The last snapshot of the old website is archived on wayback machine for comparison. I notice the "opinion" statement shown above doesn't show on the last snapshot of the older website.

Is it just me, or does the heavily modified current homepage, raise a few questions about what JP's whole family knows. :waitasec:

On the internet archive the old site may take a few seconds to load:

http://web.archive.org/web/20110203030845/http://www.susanpowell.org/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares