New People Magazine article on the KH case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It just might be his perception that LE is scapgoating his daughter.
Did you read that as his tongue was in his cheek? That is beyond sarcastic if he feels they are scapegoating her, to say there's a 50% chance she is guilty !!!

DairyGirl, Is that the grandpa where TH's 16 yr old son is living?

Who is the writer of children's books up in Wa. Is that KH's brother? Or his dad? Ta

Have any of you read the new People Magazine article about the KH case that came out today? I read it and it has some new information from TH's father about LE searching her truck twice, a second lie detector test, and a 6 hour interrogation with LE. Very interesting information if true. I would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this.

Hey,
Do you work for People Magazine Sales Dept.?
:floorlaugh:

Well, it definitely makes me wonder if something is about to hit the proverbial fan.

I haven't read that issue of People yet, but plan to ASAP. I always like to verify things for myself. And I agree with the context thing - I want to see his statements in context of what questions were asked.

I'm sorry, feel I can't comment until it until I read it. And linkie it.

who's family give people magazine interviews like that?
how much did he get paid?
what would she be arrested for? 50/50

Now I fear Terri was off doing something she could be arrested for and had to give it up & tell the truth for a Kyron alibi.... but ...what was she doing?? :banghead::banghead:

rut roh. I commented.
I made completely unfounded speculatory uneducated comments on *gasp* a people magazine article I've not read and can't link.

I am so weak!
:shutup:
OMG Emma, Crack me up TWICE on the first page of this thread with only 25 posts. :D:D:D

I have heard that the wall of a certain facebook page which is dedicated to kyron horman open discussion might have some information on this.

well if it is a link to an online article that would be great. anything else is the same thing we are doing here. Hopefully no one will try and sneak a scanned copy of the article online here. That would be a major copyright violation and we would get in big trouble.

I have heard that the wall of a certain facebook page which is dedicated to kyron horman open discussion might have some information on this.

Do you have to belong to FB to access it? Ta

OMG Emma, Crack me up TWICE on the first page of this thread with only 25 posts. :D:D:D

LOL Scandi, the truth is I am so old that People Magazine IS my Facebook. :blushing:

well if it is a link to an online article that would be great. anything else is the same thing we are doing here. Hopefully no one will try and sneak a scanned copy of the article online here. That would be a major copyright violation and we would get in big trouble.
I think this is a regular linki:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397391,00.html

Hmmmm That can't be the whole article. I read nothing in that about the grandfather. Sorry

Did you read that as his tongue was in his cheek? That is beyond sarcastic if he feels they are scapegoating her, to say there's a 50% chance she is guilty !!!

DairyGirl, Is that the grandpa where TH's 16 yr old son is living?

Who is the writer of children's books up in Wa. Is that KH's brother? Or his dad? Ta

I didn't read it as tongue in cheek at all. He seemed dead serious. It is the grandpa that the son was living with. I heard he is with his bio father now. The one in WA is KH's adoptive father. His brother is in jail right now.

glad you said this. I was about to post saying why can't someone just scan it in.. then I saw your post. duh. it makes sense about the copyrighting, I didn't even think of that. ty

Okay, I read it.
That made me very sad.
IMO, Her dad needs a box of kleenex and a muzzle.
He is so very upset for his daughter.
I think there must be something else going on here.

Good greif.

Kyron gone -
her own father thinks she has a 50/50 chance of being arrested before this is over - for what?
and after this investigation, she'll never get another job?
Why would her father think that, let alone say it to People Magazine?

And there's that pumpkin patch again. First paragraph of that article.

:crazy:

Okay, I read it.
That made me very sad.

Good greif.

Kyron gone -
her own father thinks she has a 50/50 chance of being arrested before this is over - for what?

Emma - is that the hard copy you're referring to?

Okay, I read it.
That made me very sad.

Good greif.

Kyron gone -

So from what you read do you get the impression he thinks she is guilty or that she is being falsely accused?
I really dont mind if you spoil it for me.... I NEED TO KNOW!!!
What was the refrence to the pumpkin patch?

So from what you read do you get the impression he thinks she is guilty or that she is being falsely accused?
I really dont mind if you spoil it for me.... I NEED TO KNOW!!!
What was the refrence to the pumpkin patch?

I read the hard copy article scanned to a FB (see above posts).
You can read it in the checkout line tomorrow...

There was no guilty or not guilty impression.
I can't even figure out why her father thinks she'll be arrested.

IMO Badly written human interest article fluff. People magazine style.

And yes her father said:
LE took truck 2x for searches
6 hour interrogation
2 LDTs
And she's been completely cooperative

Pumpkin patch part was about how Terri is known by all for making a big deal out of halloween ...and they spent lots of time doing fun pumkin patch things.

Have any of you read the new People Magazine article about the KH case that came out today? I read it and it has some new information from TH's father about LE searching her truck twice, a second lie detector test, and a 6 hour interrogation with LE. Very interesting information if true. I would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this.

Thank you Daddy... :innocent:

According to a Fox12 twitter page they were going to discuss it at 10...which was two hours ago. Not seeing anything yet.

My understanding was "several 6 hour interrogations" but I can't find the actual article anywhere.

I read the hard copy article scanned to a FB (see above posts).
You can read it in the checkout line tomorrow...

There was no guilty or not guilty impression.
I can't even figure out why her father thinks she'll be arrested.

IMO Badly written human interest article fluff. People magazine style.

And yes her father said:
LE took truck 2x for searches
6 hour interrogation
2 LDTs
And she's been completely cooperative

Pumpkin patch part was about how Terri is known by all for making a big deal out of halloween ...and they spent lots of time doing fun pumkin patch things.
Thanks EP. Very helpful.

I snagged a copy of this article this morning at the airport, and I so desperately wanted to tell all of you about it. I usually access the site via my phone, and it's really slow and cumbersome.

I concur with Emma Peel's list of pertinent details. Definitely the thing that grabbed me was that they had taken her truck twice.

I think his comment about the 50/50 needs to be considered carefully. The question he is asked is if he think's she'll be arrested before this is over, and his answer is fifty/fifty. That's NOT the same as him saying he thinks there is a 50/50 chance she is guilty. I sincerely hope you can see the very important distinction there!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie01134
Back