New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Says---> "Casey’s daughter Caylee was 14 months old, in 2006"

I really feel this looks more recent. Sleuths- can anyone pin point when KC had short pixie hair. I believe it was right around this time b/c Jesse proposed 1/2007 and she had short hair.

Welcome to posting.

bigger girl is A.D. I think she is a pilot (I too am on the bigger side so no disrespect here)

No clue who referee is

Thank you kindly, karenz, 'referee' was the word I was looking for. LOL! An umpire would be less exposed.

There are "cleaner" photo's from this partyposted all over the net, including this site. Well, not all clean :lol: there was one where KC looks to be doing the bump and grind on the ref's backend.

Lollipops are popular at parties and raves where people are using Ecstasy. Not saying that's what Casey was doing, but that might be why there were lollipops available at the party.

I remember seeing others of her in this costume ~ but these are new to me, too. Maybe theses were some that LE showed George?

Granted I don't believe I would want my parents to see these pics but I don't think they were that out there that he would vomit. The FBI certainly has seen worse.

I think it's funny how they are the only three dancing! They put on quite a show for the rest of the room!

Welcome to posting.

bigger girl is A.D. I think she is a pilot (I too am on the bigger side so no disrespect here)

No clue who referee is

When you say A.D. are you talking about Annie?? If your talking about the girl in black isn't she the one who worked for Amscot (manager or something) ... if so her name is not Annie.

Girls making out with girls gets men's attention. I think that's the only reason Casey did what she did at that party. I don't think it means she "swings both ways" at all.

I really feel this looks more recent. Sleuths- can anyone pin point when KC had short pixie hair. I believe it was right around this time b/c Jesse proposed 1/2007 and she had short hair.

LOL I really have no idea. That is what the article said.

caylee6-1.jpg

Melina on left and the other girl on the right looks a lil like the ref.

ETA: ooops that's actually Stephanie K on the left.

Okay, look at third pic from last entitiled "The Kissing Trio Partied into the Night:"

Girl in toga sitting on guy in white shirt's lap appear to be doing the nasty undercover.

Anybody else see this?

We don't know when these were taken. I think this is a great find. They could very well be taken into evidence, esp if they are from '08. I have never seen them before so I have to wonder why too. KC sure look sexualy interested in the ladies.

Ummmm, in '08 last year she was in JAIL. These have to be from '07.

Zanny forced her to do all those things. Come on people. It wasn't her fault. She had to do it to protect her baby girl.

Girls making out with girls gets men's attention. I think that's the only reason Casey did what she did at that party. I don't think it means she "swings both ways" at all.

ITA, the college scene for the past 5 years have very much been like this. Girls kiss girls to get mens attention. Some do hookup with other girls but only if a man is involved.

I have to say, to me it looks like a normal college Halloween party. As far as the kissing girls thing...she may or may not have been bi, but in today's college atmosphere, alot of that goes on...

I live in East Orlando and know what UCF's college student parties can get like and honestly, this is mild.

she makes me want to wretch

not the fact that she is partying, makes no difference to me what people do
in their spare time, but the fact that her daugher was probably in a trunk while she was partying makes me sick :furious:

Okay, look at third pic from last entitiled "The Kissing Trio Partied into the Night:"

Girl in toga sitting on guy in white shirt's lap appear to be doing the nasty undercover.

Anybody else see this?

And they were doing it while WATCHING KC AND HER CONGA LINE BUMP AND GRIND their way around the room.

Obviously there's no way for sure to tell they were actually having intercourse, but it sure looks very possible to me.

Call me lady but dang that's just nasty, pun intended. :blushing:

I sure as heck hope Caylee wasn't sleeping/drugged somewhere else in that house while this party was going on.

Somebody said somethang about GA vomiting over these pics at LE office. He did that when he was talking about the smell of the car. Right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back