new "prestigious local lawyers" secured by Joe Tacopina **John Picerno**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Joe Tacopina, Joe Piscerno (which I almost typed Joe Piscopo, LOL)...this case is getting very Italian all of a sudden. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it makes me wonder, LOL.

I thought he was Joe Picazio - you know, somehow related to the female attorney, Kim Picazio, who was associated with the HaLeigh Cumming's case ;)

:seeya: Question for the prestigious Mr.Picerno ,

Where's baby Lisa ? :maddening:

While, understandably, the media and the public at large have a great interest in the hunt for baby Lisa and its search for answers, we feel at this time that the focus needs to shift back on the investigation and hopeful recovery of Lisa, both alive and well. In the past week, we have observed potentially vital information regarding possible sightings of Lisa, corroborated by multiple and independent witnesses, take a backseat to announcements of witness meetings with law enforcement and attorney press conferences. The family believes that these distractions shift the focus away from where it should be placed.

Additionally, I would ask that the media please respect the privacy of the Irwin family in this enormously difficult time. We were forced to relocate Deborah, Jeremy, and their two young sons out of a family home because members of the media (and some members of the public) continued to approach it with various requests

My bolding

Riiiiiight that's why a national news crew was inside their new location filming them just yesterday.

Nice shots at CS.

He makes me ill. DB and JI used their boys last night for media attention. I suppose JT feels the locals are all too stupid and unsophisticated to notice that. I truly wish the local media would do some investigative reporting on DB and JI and leave the gorilla dust to JT and DB and JI. Aren't the local media and the people that live there insulted by this?

My bolding

Riiiiiight that's why a national news crew was inside their new location filming them just yesterday.

Nice shots at CS.

Really...reading the whole statement I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. Pretty over-the-top considering GMA had their trick or treat exclusive on this morning. If zipped lips are the plan, I say JT and BS need to lead by example.

All of my posts are :cow:

:waitasec: I wonder how long this is going to last?

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time. There will also be no further comments made to the media by either the attorneys, the investigators, or the family. That would include no other "media house tours" or "press conferences". This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tacopina-announces-new-local-counsel-in-baby-lisa-case

Neither Mr. Picerno nor I will be fielding any further press inquiries at this time. There will also be no further comments made to the media by either the attorneys, the investigators, or the family. That would include no other "media house tours" or "press conferences". This standing position may change at any moment as developments occur.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15927416/tacopina-announces-new-local-counsel-in-baby-lisa-case

And yet the boys were taped trick or treating last night...so I guess only house tours and press conferences are off limits, which is why both had quotation marks around them? I guess now we'll just see interviews and random video tapings. He didn't mention either of those...

BBM: Yep ... these attorneys "luv" the media and I do not believe this will last long ...

:waitasec::waitasec: Could it be that SOMETHING BIG is about to BREAK in this case ...

MOO ...

John Anthony Picerno's cases have been featured on TV

My Bacon Wave is as prestigious as the new attorney, then.

JT means mr picerno wont be talking to the press!!!! lol :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Well, I am just not impressed. Let JT & JP do their thing. LE and the FBI are building their case as we read and type here, and they are doing it with no drama or fanfare.

My hope, faith, and trust is with LE and the FBI. They are working for Baby Lisa and will get the guilty person(s).

These games the lawyers and the parents are playing will come to an abrupt halt. It will happen, IMO.

JMO

I have access to a database that has thousands of transcripts for national news programs so I did a search for John Picerno. In 2005, Picerno appeared on CNN Live Saturday and Paula Zahn Now where talked about how he was against criminalizing parents who serve alcohol to minors.

Why all of a sudden do I hate the word prestigious :waitasec:

Is "prestigious" a step up or down from "highpowered"?

I thought it was a dig at CS, like the whole statement.

I believe the order is something like:

Very Prestigious
High Powered
Prestigious
Ambulance Chaser
Attention *advertiser censored*

Nothing is 'normal' about your baby sister going missing. In the midst of a tragedy you just don't go out Trick-or-Treating, or partying a la Casey Anthony. I don't care how old you are. It's simply not the time. Are these boys still attending school every day? If 'normalcy' is what the parents are looking for then there's nothing more normal and routine like attending classes.

And then the family supposedly leaves their home so they won't be bothered by the media. So what do they do? They bring along a camera technician and reporter, thus drawing attention to themselves.

Finding Baby Lisa is obviously not a high priority in their world. It's obvious they just can't be bothered actually going out and searching for her. So, the message to the boys is that if they go missing, instead of the family doing everything they can to find them, they will go out to enjoy the day!

The problem I have is it seems like the parents and their attorney's are talking out of both sides.

Nothing is 'normal' about your baby sister going missing. In the midst of a tragedy you just don't go out Trick-or-Treating, or partying a la Casey Anthony. I don't care how old you are. It's simply not the time. Are these boys still attending school every day? If 'normalcy' is what the parents are looking for then there's nothing more normal and routine like attending classes.

And then the family supposedly leaves their home so they won't be bothered by the media. So what do they do? They bring along a camera technician and reporter, thus drawing attention to themselves.

Finding Baby Lisa is obviously not a high priority in their world. It's obvious they just can't be bothered actually going out and searching for her. So, the message to the boys is that if they go missing, instead of the family doing everything they can to find them, they will go out to enjoy the day!

I disagree. These boy's sister is missing, perhaps dead, but they are not.

Further, this was Halloween!! We aren't talking Columbus Day or Thanksgiving here, but HALLOWEEN -- perhaps the most magical day of the year for anyone too old to believe in Santa.

Just the thought of putting his clients in a room with police officers makes defense lawyer John Picerno nervous.

“My own view is that my clients should never talk to police,” Picerno said Tuesday. “I tell them, ‘The prisons are full of people who talked to the police. The police are going to do what they are going to do, with or without your cooperation and your statement.’ ”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/25/3229412/legal-dance-with-police-is-part.html#ixzz1cXLRrOqx

So I guess LE can kiss goodbye to further interviews with the boys or anybody.

Never mind that there is a baby still to be found and no one seems to be too sure yet who all was in the house that night.

Joe Tacopina
Cyndy Short
Joe Picerno

Are we only at three lawyers? Somebody has to keep track.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back