New Search Warrant--WOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were right RC, reading all of that warrent last night just made me very angry! The whole family should be charged with accessory after the fact!
They know that he killed Michelle and Rylan, and their biggest concern is JY being able to get away with murder!

Wonder hiow the town of Brevard feels about this bunch now?
It's sickening the wat that kim slandered Meredith and Linda! That's another charge Linda should go after.

I have to wonder if the sealed warrant we are waiting for to be released is for a location in Aberdeen and involes the seizure of some computer equipment. Those emails had to come from somewhere, and it wasn't from JYs computer. What those emails told me is that yes - none of them is dumb enough to believe he did not get involved in Michelle's murder, and yes they will stoop to extreme lows to assist him in getting away with it.

Would anyone put it past Jason to don a disquise, steal a passport, then take off to a far away land with his lover and maybe even Mamma and Cassie? It's been done before. I don't think he can be trusted, plus he's really dumb and now, desperate.

Would anyone put it past Jason to don a disquise, steal a passport, then take off to a far away land with his lover and maybe even Mamma and Cassie? It's been done before. I don't think he can be trusted, plus he's really dumb and now, desperate.

Just my thought - prior to the release of this warrant, WCSO most likely had someone in place to keep an eye on JY. I don't think the Young's are as "insulated" in Brevard as they have led themselves to believe.

Yep, RC. I think maybe the Young bunch leads an insular life, til now.

Never know what connections Jason and Mamma made while touring the country in the last two years. They may have hitched up the buggy and left for parts unknown under the guise of say, heading to Ingles to buy fat back and goober peas. Oh look, the mule has expired along the way. Jason is taking out his frustrations on the poor beast. :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

To be honest, I always thought this, that Jason watched the Abaroa case. Just like Michelle, Janet was pregnant. Just like Michelle, there was a baby alone in the home with Janet. Just like Michelle, Janet was physically attacked in her own home.

Jason thought he was smarter than Raven and staged an out of town business trip and for someone ELSE to discover his wife's body.

After reading these documents, this is MUCH more evil than I ever imagined.

Oh...........also, FWIW, I've ALWAYS thought the auto accident when Michelle lost her first baby was on pupose. I don't think it was an accident at all!

All we can hope for now is he gets what is coming to him! He thought he was in the clear and LE would just forget about Michelle. Wonder how he likes reading that LE has been following this case all along?!

Michelle's life was worth something and MUCH MORE than his, imo.:furious:

JMHO
fran

I agree with you wholeheartedly Fran. I believe he watched Abaroa's case closely and saw that there was so much turmoil going on he thought he could get away with it.

Seriously, many things that has come out of Jason's mouth I can imagine coming out of Raven's mouth.

My prayers that Jason will be behind bars soon where he belongs :behindbar and hopefully Raven won't be too far behind!

The Colin Willoughby train is a coming.....

Please, please be right!!!!!!!!

I'll take back every bad thing I ever said or thought about the DA if he busts this case. Even the delay could be a little sweeter since the SOB thinks he got away with it.

He is coldblooded for sure. I just wish he'd gone up against something a little more challenging than a sleeping pregnant woman. I will be so happy when I know that some small bit of my tax money goes toward keeping him in jail!

I agree with you wholeheartedly Fran. I believe he watched Abaroa's case closely and saw that there was so much turmoil going on he thought he could get away with it.

Seriously, many things that has come out of Jason's mouth I can imagine coming out of Raven's mouth.

My prayers that Jason will be behind bars soon where he belongs :behindbar and hopefully Raven won't be too far behind!

FWIW - I'm not at all sure JY is referencing Janet or Raven for that matter. Just over a year ago was the murder of Jenna Nielsen - who's husband recently returned home to Utah. Jenna's murder remains unsolved, her husband was not a suspect however. Just my thought on this after reading through the info in the warrant again.

Now I see why Linda's attoreny said the Civil process may be drawn out 18 months.
It will be on hold until after the criminal trial.

That's what I'm talking about. There's nothing but sorrow for Michelle and her family. But I'll have to say, the sweet smell of justice cooking is mighty enticing.

FWIW - I'm not at all sure JY is referencing Janet or Raven for that matter. Just over a year ago was the murder of Jenna Nielsen - who's husband recently returned home to Utah. Jenna's murder remains unsolved, her husband was not a suspect however. Just my thought on this after reading through the info in the warrant again.
I don't think Jason is speaking of Jenna Neilsen. Her husband was not only never a suspect, he was CLEARED by LE. Jenna's murder was not in DURHAM. Jenna's husband stayed in NC, as Jenna's family (father) lives in NC. Jenna had two children not one. It seems he is talking about Janet Abaroa. All of the news articles about her murder speak of her husband returning to Utah "to be with Family" Including the interview on NC Wanted.

From your lips to Durham LE's ears!!!!

You're so right, per_curiam, Jason definately is not a trust worthy person.
I'm sure he's at a very desperate place right about now, and we all know he is dumber than we had first anticipated him to be!

I wouldn't put a thing past Jason at this point. Not one thing.

I don't think Jason is speaking of Jenna Neilsen. Her husband was not only never a suspect, he was CLEARED by LE. Jenna's murder was not in DURHAM. Jenna's husband stayed in NC, as Jenna's family (father) lives in NC. Jenna had two children not one. It seems he is talking about Janet Abaroa. All of the news articles about her murder speak of her husband returning to Utah "to be with Family" Including the interview on NC Wanted.

Jenna Neilsen's husband also returned to Utah. Jy asks if the husband was ever a suspect - in the Abaroa case - there is no doubt Raven was a suspect in LE's view. Given the Abaroa case was in 2005, that's a tad longer than a year, Jenna's was the summer of 2007, not long after Michelle's death. Durham - Raleigh as viewed with his apparent confusion about time and suspects, don't see it makes a difference. The reason I believe it is very possible this is the case he is referencing is the fetal homicide law was petitioned because of Jenna's case, the Young family was hounded to sign the petition, so this case was within plain view. Not that any of this matters .

I'm sure he's at a very desperate place right about now, and we all know he is dumber than we had first anticipated him to be!

SM, I cringe when I think of this, but I have a sick feeling Jason could take his life along with Cassidy so he has the final say.
In other words, if he can't have Cassidy, the Fisher's can't either.

keep in mind, I am considering he has a very sick mind.
I pray I am wrong :praying:

So true hey? I didn't think he was talking to anybody - friends, family, LE and it turns out he's yakking to MM and his sister!! Wonder what big sis thinks now about the "relationship" with MM. For sure she's reading everywhere.
I'd like to know if this family has gone their separate ways. I'm sensing that jason & mama are a team of their own.

SM, I cringe when I think of this, but I have a sick feeling Jason could take his life along with Cassidy so he has the final say.

Maybe there is a reason mommie dearest goes "everywhere" with him when he takes off on jaunts that include Cassidy.

The arrogant ones don't usually go this route jtf. I'll bet he's still thinking that LE has nothing on him!

I wish CPS could/would place Cassidy in protective custody with Michelle's family!

With all those phone calls on the morning of November 3, LE ought to be able to reconstruct JY's exact route of travel that morning. Complicated map but should reveal where he was with a fair amount of certainty. Would be interesting to know where that 7:49 am call to MM originated from. We do know his explorer was seen at Birchleaf between 4 and 5 am. Would be interesting to know if that 7:49 am called pinged the same tower as the one to MM the night before pinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024