New Search Warrant

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are wrong. They did mention it. In fact, they specifically denied it occurred. That's a far cry from not mentioning it.
Could you please provide me a link to where they specifically denied this occurred? I believe Mom and have never had any reason to doubt that what she said was accurate. Of course, the defense team is going to try any number of ways to discredit the sighting of BC at that store. It was mentioned in the warrant and I find it to be still a large part of the indictment.

The diamond necklace also appears to be problematic for the defense now. Brad will find it difficult trying to combat photos which show her wearing it on the lake in the days preceeding her death and in other photos plus the testimony of friends and family who will swear she wore it all the time yet...the necklace ends up in his possession after she is murdered. One thing we have learned about his personality is that he "owns" everything. To a person like Brad, he would feel it was his to keep even if it was on the neck of his dead wife.

Could you please provide me a link to where they specifically denied this occurred? I believe Mom and have never had any reason to doubt that what she said was accurate. Of course, the defense team is going to try any number of ways to discredit the sighting of BC at that store. It was mentioned in the warrant and I find it to be still a large part of the indictment.

The diamond necklace also appears to be problematic for the defense now. Brad will find it difficult trying to combat photos which show her wearing it on the lake in the days preceeding her death and in other photos plus the testimony of friends and family who will swear she wore it all the time yet...the necklace ends up in his possession after she is murdered. One thing we have learned about his personality is that he "owns" everything. To a person like Brad, he would feel it was his to keep even if it was on the neck of his dead wife.

http://www.kurtzandblum.com/CM/Investigation/Grocery-Receipts-and-Actual-Surveillance-Video.asp

"As is clear from Brad's affidavit, he and Nancy awakened shortly after 4:00 a.m. He did not go to the store until after 6:00 a.m.

To set the record straight and diminish the mounting baseless prejudice against him, we are posting the actual Harris Teeter surveillance videos from the morning of July 12, 2008. These were Brad's only trips to any store that morning."

As for #2, all the defense team has to do is produce 1 photo from this year where she isn't wearing it. Then it makes it a non-issue. I doubt that she never takes it off, but we'll see.

And I'm not saying MT3K lied...I'm saying the information she was given was wrong.

LOL Those photos would be a lot more convincing to me if they showed Brad in them. What am I missing?!

And we are to believe the defense attorneys would never doctor such evidence before a trial (not to be used during a trial tho). Remember...until the trial...they can lie, deceive, and pretty much do whatever they want to create reasonable doubt in the public eye. If you don't believe it...try reading up on the Caylee Anthony or Stacy Peterson cases. I am surprised they don't have Nancy going on a trip to the same store at 6:00am to follow Brad or some kind of ploy. (If they had not found Nancy...their story would be she ran away with a lover and provide photos of her living it up in Thailand.) Can't trust the defense team...EVER. They are only in it to win it at the cost of everything and everyone else.

Mom had no reason to doubt the veracity of what was told to her. The people in the store had no motive or anything to be gained by misstating anything at the time. The media picked up on it here and ran with it. Again, not Mom's fault as she was only reporting information as she learned it.

http://www.kurtzandblum.com/CM/Investigation/Grocery-Receipts-and-Actual-Surveillance-Video.asp

"As is clear from Brad's affidavit, he and Nancy awakened shortly after 4:00 a.m. He did not go to the store until after 6:00 a.m.

To set the record straight and diminish the mounting baseless prejudice against him, we are posting the actual Harris Teeter surveillance videos from the morning of July 12, 2008. These were Brad's only trips to any store that morning."

As for #2, all the defense team has to do is produce 1 photo from this year where she isn't wearing it. Then it makes it a non-issue. I doubt that she never takes it off, but we'll see.

And if it were found in BC's drawer, and not Nancy's?

LOL Those photos would be a lot more convincing to me if they showed Brad in them. What am I missing?!

Those are the surveillance tapes showing BC entering, at the register, leaving the register, and leaving the store for both trips. Click and play.

I clicked and they didn't play before. Let me try it again. Thanks! (Funny they didn't post the stills of him walking in etc tho)

FWIW, during the Scott Peterson trial, Mark Geragos said, in his opening statement, he had witnesses of Laci that morning, Scott left at 9:30 a.m., there was a mysterious brown, beige van in the neighborhood that morning and there was a break-in across the street from the victim's home, there was LOTS of evidence Scott was innocent.

Guess what? Not ONE of those pieces of evidence was produced at trial. Heck, even MG himself proved, with the opening statement, that Scott, in fact didn't leave the house before 9:50, and most likely 10:10 per the pros's own expert witness (on cell tower reception).

MG was so busy playing to the public and cameras, he forgot what he was there for........to place REASONABLE DOUBT in the juror's minds. The public isn't going to be sitting on that jury. The jurors are going to be questioned and the MOST uninformed (about the case) citizens are going to be who decides the outcome of that case.

The defense lawyers do NOT have to provide 'incriminating evidence,' that's the DA's job. He'll do it too, just watch. From what I understand, this pros does NOT like to loose and picks his cases very carefully. He knows that he needs a # of 'hooks' that will snag a jury to a conviction.

There has been not ONE thing that has proven there was NOT a 4:19 HT store visit by Brad that morning. As a matter of fact, in his own words he WAS up at 4 a.m. so the likelihood of such a visit increases, IMHO.

PER the most recent SW, it is evident that Brad's BIG mouth in affidavits and deposition have given the pros ADDITIONAL evidence against Brad. I said it during the submission of the affidavits and such, LE was lovin' all this legal wrangling back and forth. This is the first case I've ever witnessed where a 'lawyered up' NOT POI kept talking to LE!

IMO, it was Brad's own fault, and that of his attorney, for where he is today. Had Brad not been so intent on revenge over those who spoke up for his murdered wife and expressed their suspicion of him, LE might not have some of the 'evidence' they have against him today. Brad and his attorney opened the door to many avenues most LE looking for a killer even dream about.

This is all, JMHO, of course.
fran

PS......During the Scott Peterson trial, I and many Websleuthers who had watched the case from the beginning, THOUGHT we knew just about everything there was to know about the case. But oh boy! The things we learned at trial,..........UNBELIEVEABLE!! what goes on behind the scenes! ;)

PPS.....JEWELRY.........I'm not sure how much the jewelry is going to play in this case, but in the Peterson case, Scott said Laci was wearing all this jewelry. But.......guess what?????...........it was MOST of it, on the dresser in the bedroom when LE arrived, seized by LE....................The second SW, served a couple months later, LE seized ADDITONAL incriminating evidence, ie Laci's blouse she wore the last night (which the murderer had moved since the first SW).....

Here is what I find interesting on the video:

Look at the label closely on the Tide. See the areas of white below the Tide logo in blue? Above it there is no white area.

Now, look at the website for Tide products and tell me where it shows white on regular Tide bottles? Even the bottles with Febreeze don't match up to the one shown on the video as they have white above the logo.
http://www.tide.com/en_US/products/index.jsp?gclid=CI_yvuyh1JYCFSEhDQodAmDS3w
http://www.kurtzandblum.com/Includes/Templates/Active/images/BCatRegisterBuyingTideandJuice.swf

Perhaps the receipt reflected the purchase incorrectly because of an incoding error or maybe it was changed to serve a purpose for their "defense" here. These are things that we won't know until trial.

Personally, I think that Brad being at that store at all that morning is incriminating no matter what he bought. He could have been trying to establish an alibi to his whereabouts at those times which is working against him now. Because the children were supposedly not with him, he can argue they were with Nancy. However, can he prove they were not in the car? Is there video in the parking lot to prove it? How do we know that the children were not with him when he allegedly dumped her? We don't and since he has no alibi...still doesn't look good for him, imo.

From what I've read, Brad claimed in his affidavits that he helped clean, etc around the house and helped take care of the children all the time.

Now, I don't know how he's going to get that submitted into evidence at trial; but, IF he does, IMO, it's one of the 'pieces of evidence' LE has against him, that he cleaned for HOURS that last morning while NC was allegedly out running. It will be NC's own words, on tape, that will convince a jury that he was lying,.........not to mention NC's friends who will show it was completely out of charactor for him to clean around the house.

BC even stated himself, in the affidavits, that he and Nancy hadn't been together since their youngest child. Yet.............when LE arrived that first morning, BC had been cleaning in the very room Nancy slept in.:eek: Oh, sure, like I believe that was normal.:rolleyes:

I agree with SS,........Brad being at the store that morning is very incriminating as well. It's not going to be ONE thing that's going to convict Brad but a large picture where all the pieces fit into place. IMO, LE most likely has already completed the picture, now they're still working on getting the 'glue' that will point to no one else could have committed this crime of the murder of Nancy Cooper. :mad:

JMHO
fran

Perhaps the receipt reflected the purchase incorrectly because of an incoding error or maybe it was changed to serve a purpose for their "defense" here. These are things that we won't know until trial.

SS...one night I made a purchase and went back to HT to have a copy of my receipt printed to prove the receipt was NOT correct with the setup on it. I even posted it. I then got accused of calling the attorneys liars. If they provided BC receipt, I went to the same store, had it printed different...somethings NOT right.

Also, I posted before they produced the receipts on their site, "BC went back to HT to get his VIC transactions."

Sound a tad fishy to you???:waitasec:

The time has come for me to ask, "What did BC do from 4-6am?"
Many appear convinced he didn't go to HT, he was up at 4am, what the HECK did he do?

SS...one night I made a purchase and went back to HT to have a copy of my receipt printed to prove the receipt was NOT correct with the setup on it. I even posted it. I then got accused of calling the attorneys liars. If they provided BC receipt, I went to the same store, had it printed different...somethings NOT right.

Also, I posted before they produced the receipts on their site, "BC went back to HT to get his VIC transactions."

Many appear convinced he didn't go to HT, he was up at 4am, what the HECK did he do?

Hi

At that point in time when Brad went to get a copy of his VIC transactions (IIRC) it was early on in the case, when speculation about his visits to and purchases from HT was flying around everywhere, as well as in a Press Conference with Chief Bazemore. Many people suggested it was to gather proof to consolidate the facts for Brad and his attorney etc.

If he was up at 4am does that have to mean he went to HT?
(respectfully asked).

I'm not mto3k but...........

IMHO, IF BC was in fact up at 4:00 a.m. that fateful morning, one thing it does prove is that BC had much lonnnngggerrrr to dispose of NC's body AND under cover of darkness!

He's taken great care to TRY to prove he wasn't out that morning BEFORE daylight, but in his own words, he WAS up at 4:00 a.m......................which, IMO, gives him 'opportunity' of a much longer time period. ;)

Actually, in his own words, BC has given us everything, motive = $$, control, divorce, possible custody of children,...... means = HIS car,....... opportunity = 4:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., July 12, 2008

JMHO
fran

I'm not mto3k but...........

IMHO, IF BC was in fact up at 4:00 a.m. that fateful morning, one thing it does prove is that BC had much lonnnngggerrrr to dispose of NC's body AND under cover of darkness!

He's taken great care to TRY to prove he wasn't out that morning BEFORE daylight, but in his own words, he WAS up at 4:00 a.m......................which, IMO, gives him 'opportunity' of a much longer time period. ;)

Actually, in his own words, BC has given us everything, motive = $$, control, divorce, possible custody of children,...... means = HIS car,....... opportunity = 4:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., July 12, 2008

JMHO
fran

My question was....because he was up at 4 am does that mean he had to have gone to HT at that time? Because it sounded that way from mom's post.

Heck it is 3 30 am here and I am up. I woke up and am having a snack.

And we are to believe the defense attorneys would never doctor such evidence before a trial (not to be used during a trial tho). Remember...until the trial...they can lie, deceive, and pretty much do whatever they want to create reasonable doubt in the public eye. If you don't believe it...try reading up on the Caylee Anthony or Stacy Peterson cases. I am surprised they don't have Nancy going on a trip to the same store at 4:00am to follow Brad or some kind of ploy. (If they had not found Nancy...their story would be she ran away with a lover and provide photos of her living it up in Thailand.) Can't trust the defense team...EVER. They are only in it to win it at the cost of everything and everyone else.

Mom had no reason to doubt the veracity of what was told to her. The people in the store had no motive or anything to be gained by misstating anything at the time. The media picked up on it here and ran with it. Again, not Mom's fault as she was only reporting information as she learned it.

It's hard to doctor video...and it wouldn't make any sense. Also, I doubt K&B is going to do something that could ruin their firm for BC.

Cleaned the garage and backed his car in there...maybe?

There has been not ONE thing that has proven there was NOT a 4:19 HT store visit by Brad that morning. As a matter of fact, in his own words he WAS up at 4 a.m. so the likelihood of such a visit increases, IMHO.

There has been not ONE thing that has proven there was a 4:19 HT store bisit by Brad that morning, other than someone not connected to the case posting it on a message forum. Given the new search warrant and what has been made public, I think the likelihood of such a visit is remote, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025