New Search Warrant

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True enough. The fact remains, Nancy is dead whether she took the darn necklace off or not. For some reason however, the necklace issue and the two left shoes sure has K & B's attention. Since they would not post HT video from 4am to 5 am, I remain skeptical of their motives. This picture is about as effective at proving the issue as those videos of Brad's visits to HT were with respect to a 4 am visit.

I'm pretty sure it has there attention because of the last search warrant. It specifically states the necklace and shoes as probably cause for the search warrant.

Yes, NC is dead. However, if you are going to accuse someone of murdering her because they are in possession of a necklace she "NEVER" took off, then it would make sense to find valid evidence to prove that she didn't always wear it.

I'm pretty sure it has there attention because of the last search warrant. It specifically states the necklace and shoes as probably cause for the search warrant.

Yes, NC is dead. However, if you are going to accuse someone of murdering her because they are in possession of a necklace she "NEVER" took off, then it would make sense to find valid evidence to prove that she didn't always wear it.

I have serious doubts LE and the DA are accusing him of murder because of a necklace found after he was indicted.

There is only one person who can answer this guestion truthfully and due to reasons beyond her control, she can't give an answer. All the state needs to prove is Nancy was seen with it on Friday night prior to her disappearance and that perhaps all her other jewelry was found in a jewelry box instead of in a desk drawer.

I keep asking myself why Brad's lawyers feel the need to prove he didn't murder Nancy by spouting about necklaces and left shoes when it is the State's job to prove he did. They seem to protest much but actually prove little - i.e. that 4am video.

I have serious doubts LE and the DA are accusing him of murder because of a necklace found after he was indicted.

There is only one person who can answer this guestion truthfully and due to reasons beyond her control, she can't give an answer. All the state needs to prove is Nancy was seen with it on Friday night prior to her disappearance and that perhaps all her other jewelry was found in a jewelry box instead of in a desk drawer.

I keep asking myself why Brad's lawyers feel the need to prove he didn't murder Nancy by spouting about necklaces and left shoes when it is the State's job to prove he did. They seem to protest much but actually prove little - i.e. that 4am video.

But it is one of the items used as cause for the search warrant. Obviously it isn't the only reason they are accusing him.

But it is one of the items used as cause for the search warrant. Obviously it isn't the only reason they are accusing him.

The SW says they seek to seize the necklace, shoes, computers and other equipment. The SW doesn't say what they will find once they seize these items nor does it say if there is any particular evidence they expect to see on/in these items. That's for forensics/CCBI/FBI computer experts to determine. If the DA can show Nancy was wearing her necklace the night before she was murdered then they can (try to) make a case that she didn't take it off and it was removed by her husband after she was murdered. It will be left up to the jury to decide the truth of the matter.

The SW says they seek to seize the necklace, shoes, computers and other equipment. The SW doesn't say what they will find once they seize these items nor does it say if there is any particular evidence they expect to see on/in these items. That's for forensics/CCBI/FBI computer experts to determine. If the DA can show Nancy was wearing her necklace the night before she was murdered then they can (try to) make a case that she didn't take it off and it was removed by her husband after she was murdered. It will be left up to the jury to decide the truth of the matter.

I was just answering his question as to why I believe K&B is focusing on the necklace and shoes.

I was just answering his question as to why I believe K&B is focusing on the necklace and shoes.

Maybe they aren't. Maybe they are focusing on the latest computer info. BC probably thought he was safe after LE's first go-round, and now LE wants to see...what's new............and the necklace and other jewelry was convenient to get, and yes, check out the chain.......

I have a question... well, a couple of them... and maybe they are dumb questions or I missed something being oot and trying to catch up quickly... but how is it that BC can't afford K&B anymore and so is appointed a PD and it just so happens to be Seth Blum? I know I am missing something here!

Also, will we ever be privvy to what evidence led LE to arrest BC? I guess it will come out in a trial... when will that be?

I have a question... well, a couple of them... and maybe they are dumb questions or I missed something being oot and trying to catch up quickly... but how is it that BC can't afford K&B anymore and so is appointed a PD and it just so happens to be Seth Blum? I know I am missing something here!

Also, will we ever be privvy to what evidence led LE to arrest BC? I guess it will come out in a trial... when will that be?

He's broke, so he was granted a PD. Blum is on the PD roster, so he was assigned to BC. It makes sense since they have a history together and it wouldn't require a new lawyer coming up to speed.

He's broke, so he was granted a PD. Blum is on the PD roster, so he was assigned to BC. It makes sense since they have a history together and it wouldn't require a new lawyer coming up to speed.

He shoulda thought to get arrested earlier, huh?!

No, wait...

I believe that he was assigned Howard Kurtz, not Seth Blum.

And I have to believe that his money ran out quite a while ago - esp when you drop $15K on a mental eval.

He shoulda thought to get arrested earlier, huh?!

No, wait...

I need your address please.

Where do I send the bill for the new keyboard...mine has Diet Mt. Dew all over it!!! (mixed with other, unmentionable fluids it might have picked up as it traveled out of my nose and onto my keyboard!!)

Its Kurtz that has been appointed. Apparently the State Capital Defender's office has a list of death qualified lawyers to chose from, Kurtz is on the list. Given Kurtz's familiarity with the case, the choice seems logical and it will save a few tax dollars because of it.

I need your address please.

Where do I send the bill for the new keyboard...mine has Diet Mt. Dew all over it!!! (mixed with other, unmentionable fluids it might have picked up as it traveled out of my nose and onto my keyboard!!)

Wake County Jail
C/O Bradley Cooper
330 South Salisbury Street Raleigh, NC 27602

:rolleyes:

I did her hand about the finger nail polish. Is that the one you are thinking about?

Mom,

I forgot about the nails, but i remember it now. I think Saint was the one who enhanced a bunch of pics a while back and thought he noticed the bloodstain on the lampshade. Now, I looked at the closeup pic of NC on my laptop, it is possible that the resolution on it is not that great, but I did think I saw the indication of the necklace on her neck.

CyberPro

Mom,

I forgot about the nails, but i remember it now. I think Saint was the one who enhanced a bunch of pics a while back and thought he noticed the bloodstain on the lampshade. Now, I looked at the closeup pic of NC on my laptop, it is possible that the resolution on it is not that great, but I did think I saw the indication of the necklace on her neck.

CyberPro

Are you seriously accusing K&B of doctoring photos?

Have any of you all (ya'll if you are in or from NC) known of other law firms that post all this information regarding a clients case as K&B has or are they as bizarre as they seem to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member