New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely FBI. Saw report local LE not being let on site. FBI will transfer him out of county. Don't trust the local LE?

bilde

"Adams, 29, was released on $10,000 bond following his arrest Wednesday on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, according to a booking report from the Benton County Jail."

Looks like he might own the property.
Zach Adams, who owns the property the TBI is searching in Decatur County in connection with Holly Bobo's disappearance, was arrested earlier this week in Benton County on drug charges.

Adams, 29, was released on $10,000 bond following his arrest Wednesday on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, according to a booking report from the Benton County Jail.

The booking report says Adams is unemployed.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...also-arrested-week-Benton-County-drug-charges

bilde

"Adams, 29, was released on $10,000 bond following his arrest Wednesday on charges of possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, according to a booking report from the Benton County Jail."

OMG!!!
Nasty

Maybe both. They have a mobile laboratory set up at the location/house, so may have hauled the vehicles there to test... then hauled them back from wherever they came from afterward.

That just seems so bazaar to me, why would they bring vehicles from one location to be tested at that location? Bring them back to where?
Don't they usually have something at headquarters for testing?

What's the secret with what drugs they grabbed him on...big difference tween weed and other "drugs?"

Cannot always judge a book by its cover, but he looks slightly off (I'd run if I saw him walkin down the street) in mugshot.

That just seems so bazaar to me, why would they bring vehicles from one location to be tested at that location? Bring them back to where?
Don't they usually have something at headquarters for testing?

In rural Tennessee counties, local LE don't have anything sophisticated, just breathalizers, tasers, and speed guns. FBI/TBI have the cool tools.

so glad to see movement on Holly's case. For her family, friends and for those of you who came to care for her after she went missing.

sending up prayers that this leads to resolution and answers to the question many of you have been asking for so long. Where is Holly?

:wave: to all the guests viewing the thread. 48 members and 68 guests.

Want to encourage guests to join and share your thoughts on this case. Its easy, free and we don't bite. promise.

Jason Miles ‏@JMilesWMC · 2m
Pic from @JBroachWMC of Zach Adams.. Charged w/agg assault in Decatur Co. Owns property searched today #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/g2ULeDz3OF

https://twitter.com/JMilesWMC

Changed his attitude in this mugshot from today.

bilde

You get his booking report also ? On that it should have his height and weight. Can't make the height out on the pic. But he is one scary person . Looks like the lights are on in his head but nobody's home lol

Neighbors tell Broach that the property has been searched in the past. It is described as heavily wooded, with at least one well.

Danielle Darnell, who lives in the area, says she and Holly Bobo's mother saw three men acting strangely one week before Holly disappeared.

"Holly was on stage walking around the coon hunt and they stalked her a bit," said Darnell. "Karen went up and introduced herself as Holly's mom."

http://m.kfvs12.com/#!/newsDetail/24851937
IMO, the above article(that's been posted several times upthread) appears, to me, to imply that this ZA is one of the three males spoken about at the "Coon Hunt" event??.. Are others taking it that way?.. The fact that Darnell goes on to say that she'd even discussed with LE possibly wearing a wire[tho, this never actually occurred(wearing wire)], IMO, only further implies that ZA is indeed one of the three men that Darnell and Karen Bobo indicate were at the coon hunt, and somewhat "stalking" Holly.

Or am I misinterpreting this info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members