New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here at the scene, more search crews are arriving. Seem to be ready to cover some ground.#HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/drMtn2U8f1

BhprlAHCAAIeye-.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

'We need something to bring us hope': Decatur County community reacts to searches in Holly Bobo case

Inside Paco’s Pizza & Stuff, a restaurant on Parson’s main strip, Ashley Huey worked the cash register Friday. She wore a gray T-shirt with Holly’s picture on the back.

“We’ve heard they are searching the home of Zachary Adams,” she said. “At least that’s what’s buzzing around on Twitter.”

Huey is 18 and she attended Riverside High School, just outside Parsons, where Adams graduated in 2002, according to his Facebook page. Someone with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation was at the school Friday and spoke to the principal, according to an office worker, but the principal directed all questions to the Decatur County Board of Education.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140301/NEWS01/303010002

Look who else is in jail. His residence was added to Hollye's map yesterday afternoon.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 10.45.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 10.45.39 AM.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 306
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 4m
Today's search effort by authorities is defiantly covering more ground. Far beyond the house on Adams LN. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 3m
A parade of 'official' SUVs have recently arrived. Some head to the house, others walk in the wood line across the street. #HollyBobo

A parade of 'official' SUVs have recently arrived. Some head to the house, others walk in the wood line across the street. #HollyBobo

Officials are carefully documenting outbuildings, homes in the area. Anything they feel is a useful landmark. #HollyBobo

Shelby Co authorities have brought dog teams to search across the street from the Adams property. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/deZ9zKlAo5

Today's search effort by authorities is defiantly covering more ground. Far beyond the house on Adams LN. #HollyBobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

I haven't posted in a LONG time (I had a baby 15 months ago), but I would often check in on cases, especially this one, since I followed it from the beginning. I really hope this leads to a safe return of Holly to her family, or answers for her family so they can finally have some closure. I'm praying for everyone involved. Thanks to all of you wonderful sleuthers for keeping us informed and posting links! :loveyou:

If my early-a.m. addition's right, this is Day 1052 since Holly was last seen by her family.

Shelby County combs the woods with dogs, TBI takes photos in the woods across from the Adams property. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/EQZMF7ybtt

Steady stream of investigators arriving to the Adams property now. #HollyBobo

Shelby County combs the woods with dogs, TBI takes photos in the woods across from the Adams property. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/EQZMF7ybtt

Steady stream of investigators arriving to the Adams property now. #HollyBobo

If they are combing the woods, it leads me to think they haven't found Holly. Usually they set up a tent for that sort of thing.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. You are free to respectfully disagree.

Wish we could read those warrants

Been almost 2 years since I've been on websleuths- had to even remake my profile! But saw the news on this yesterday, and just had to come back. #prayingforholly

Welcome back Rallibella thank you for caring about Holly.

I have not followed Holly's case...

but I recognize what a heartbreaking, frustrating case this is from reading/hearing about it...

I am jumping in in hopes that these search warrants lead to closure...

:please:

Based on the TN property appraiser ZA owns not only that land but a large piece of land directly across the highway from the entrance to Adams Lane and in the far back corner of that property next to Duck Farm Rd.

Holly Bobo Update- Cadaver dogs are sniffing around abandoned home on spence store loop & hwy 69. @WKRN pic.twitter.com/VSxyAztkZy

Holly Bobo investigation update: Police are searching an abandoned house along highway 69 & spence store loop. @WKRN pic.twitter.com/yWvJHjbran

https://mobile.twitter.com/BethanyWKRN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members