Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 34s

This is by no means winding down. More crews have arrived recently. #HollyBobo

Mission
To ensure the safety and welfare of the citizens of Henderson County
through mitigating, preparing for, responding to, and recovering
from any natural or human caused hazard, emergency, or
disaster.

Description
This page is to designed to distribute severe weather information and emergency information about Henderson County, TN. During a disaster situation EMA is a resource for other emergency
agencies. EMA is the liasion between the local governmental
departments and TEMA(Tennessee Emergency Management
Agency) and FEMA(Federal Emergency Management Agency).

https://www.facebook.com/HendersonCoEMA/page_map

Isn't it sort of hard to move a body? Wouldn't it fall apart and stuff?

Will Nunley's tweet said they are assessing the building across from the home. Since it looks like it's about to collapse, maybe they are trying to determine if it's structurally sound.

If it is true he was a meth dealer, maybe that is where his lab is. JMO

If it is true he was a meth dealer, maybe that is where his lab is. JMO

Mission
To ensure the safety and welfare of the citizens of Henderson County
through mitigating, preparing for, responding to, and recovering
from any natural or human caused hazard, emergency, or
disaster.

I'll bet you are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by majikbeans View Post
Like FEMA? Why would they be involved?
Isn't that like natural disasters and terrorism and when whole communities are in trouble?

Like FEMA? Why would they be involved?
Isn't that like natural disasters and terrorism and when whole communities are in trouble?

Decatur CO, TN has an EMA located there. It was the incident command center where all the Fed, State, & Local LE Agencies congregated to direct the Holly Bobo investigation.. EMA personnel coordinated the search for Holly. They were the squad commanders wearing the beige shirts, green pants, and caps driving white trucks in this photo #19;

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...OTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH&Item=0

http://www.decaturcountytn.org/emergency_management.asp
Emergency Management
Kevin Cagle
EMA Director
P.O. Box 488
Decaturville, TN 38329

Will's last tweet has a photo of the Henderson EMA truck. Interesting. Maybe the others were not available.

Henderson County EMA has a dive team on the scene to search a well. I'll have the latest at 5 @wkrn #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6qSdPMCpUT

You know they looked around the well via camera. A diver could mean something suspicious or just being thorough while they have access to the property.

Making meth leaves a toxic mess & the specially trained environmental team could be with Emergency Management, Fire or Law Enforcement. I am betting that is the reason EMA is on the scene.

I hope if it is new information behind the search warrant, that the tipster, if he/she has known the info, will not get the reward. Does that make sense? If someone could have brought resolution to Holly's whereabouts a long time ago & didn't talk, they do not deserve the money.

And the friend who said in the tv interview that she suspected this guy & others, needs to watch her back. I hope they don't get out of jail.

I may have never heard of Will Nunley before today, but I think I love him.

Henderson County EMA has a dive team on the scene to search a well. I'll have the latest at 5 @wkrn #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/6qSdPMCpUT

Abandoned wells are a hazard in rural areas and the forests. Usually they can be identified by the remnants of an old homestead or by the size of the tree/s in the immediate area being much larger than those around it. One of the primary reasons for carrying a walking stick when hiking through the woods. The stick will make a different sound when it hits the ground. Most of the old wells were hand dug and aprox 3' in diameter 50' deep. Many times they will be covered by leaves or boards and are hidden from view. Here is a photo slideshow of various wells;

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...87E0ABE1295D277AC490A7B267477&selectedIndex=0

Reminds me of the search last week for Heather Elvis at the home/property of the suspects...evidence was found but no Heather. Tons of LE, dogs, etc...really thought she would be found there. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member