DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Last Year

Search resumes for Tenn. woman missing 2 years - John Dunn - YouTube
Published on Apr 18, 2013
PARSONS, Tenn. - Search crews are back in Decatur County after the discovery of a purse that belonged to missing nursing student Holly Bobo. Sources tell us a dog near the Bobo family home found a purse and brought it to its owner. FOX17 NEWS also obtained a photo which appears to show Holly with that purse prior to her abduction.
PARSONS, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has confirmed a purse found that was believed to be connected to Holly Bobo does not belong to the missing nursing student. Holly's mother Karen Bobo had identified the purse as belonging to her daughter, but decided on Friday it was not Holly's.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/22015557/search-suspended-for-holly-bobo-after-purse-found

Bethany Anderson ‏@BethanyWKRN 4m
Holly Bobo update: Authorities are now looking inside a well on the same Property of the abandoned house

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 4m
Another view of the scene. TBI fussing at drivers that slow down. Won't allow cameras to walk along the public road. pic.twitter.com/q82Dq2cX72

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 12m
Uncertain if block structure Is old well or burn pit. Getting attention at the moment. #HollyBobo #Developing

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 13m
NEW: Crime scene techs focus on building across the street from Adams home. Appear to be centering around old well. pic.twitter.com/SEChUCQWgF

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 11m
Uncertain if block structure Is old well or burn pit. Getting attention at the moment.

Everyone seems pretty certain she is there on the property somewhere. They will need to go over both properties with a fine tooth comb. I sure hope they can finally give the Bobo family some answers. And, I'm thankful for whoever it was that came forward. They did the right thing, even though it may have been very hard. ZA likely talked about it in jail to boost his reputation. Sadly, jury's take prisoner testimony with a grain of salt. They really need to find her remains. Very happy that FBI is teaming up the TBI, this kind of search don't come cheap.

she was a nursing student and she is a victim.. if something comes out that opens that discussion we will do so at that time.

Regarding Holly being a nursing student...

This is one of the many reasons why these cases break my heart...

Not only was this gal's life taken from her (possibly) ...

And the heartache it creates so unnessarily for those that love her...

But it also takes away from the people this aspiring nurse would have helped in the future, too!

:(

I'm not sure about the well. I guess if the perp was too lazy or too doped up to dig a hole. I'm thinking that she was burned and covered up afterwards over hidden in a well. If more than one perp is involved, I can see a burning and/or a burial. JMO

I'm seeing some tweets that Zach Adams is a meth dealer. Has this been confirmed in MSM?

I do believe answers for holly and her family are coming, from what is sounds like most believe holly is deceased! :( I Hope that is not that case but either way I pray for answers!!

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 1m
A mobile processing lab is here at this building across the street. Plenty of activity. #HollyBobo

BhqgBHcCMAAM3eC.jpg

https://twitter.com/willnunley

If it was a well pump house I highly doubt it would have windows.

Holly ' s prayer warriors are here at the church early. Leaving with one of the familiar pink ribbons. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/thz11qRcZ8

Bhpk6abCAAEUkmm.jpg

Thank You so much ~n/t~ for your time~:rose::rose:

Is there a verified timeline of what items were found where? TIA. :)

No not really aside from the items found on the first day or two, like the lunch bag. Other items have been disclosed over the last 3 years just in random interviews and without any real context. Like at one point Holly's mom said her cell phone hadn't been found, or if it had, she didn't know. Then at some point down the road she said it was found. Of course there was the purse red herring... After that there really hasn't been much news at all.

TBI vehicle departs building across street, returns to Adams' home. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/OcPakVeorB

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 5m
#HollyBobo developments now getting network attention.

Anybody else finding it a bit difficult to believe a killer would keep, close by, on his or his family's adjacent property, a body? Lots of territory in TN. Then again, some I suppose might feel safer in keeping the skeletons in their closet, so to speak, close by, keep an eye on things; and some may have felt they enjoyed certain protections from authority before the fact. But I'm still a bit doubtful about the body being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx