New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m
Karen Bobo telling me she thanks the thousands praying for her family during this time. #HollyBobo

This wait seems so long and hard. 3.5 hours to go :please:

'Very sorry for your loss, shefner'..

Imo, This is a only a fair day; a day with long awaited answers. A good day is when; "Guilt shall not escape, nor innocence suffer"! (TBI's Motto)

Thank you Foxfire....my son was found. He was alive. Never the same but still with us. The fear and pain are always in there somewhere.
Thank you for your thoughts of kindness.....

Chris Conte ‏@NC5_ChrisConte 3m

Decatur County officials confirm 1pm special grand jury for #hollybobo case @nc5 #breaking

This is totally insane. The speed of this is blowing my mind.

Give me the down low... what's the special grand jury for? I'm a mom and nurse, not a lawyer.

I have been a member here at WS for 6 years this month...and I have to say this is one of the best days of my time here. To think that justice will not be shadowed but will be served.....dang, how amazing to see that!

has anyone found a live feed source for the presser later? TIA

So much has happened since the news of the pearls :scared: And soon we will know......... It just is so maddening. So many lovely young women who disappear. So much to offer life and great futures. Then along comes the bottom feeders who just take :banghead::tantrum:

has anyone found a live feed source for the presser later? TIA

Will Nunley tweeted that he will post live stream links on his Twitter feed later today. Probably after 3 pm.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2m
Karen Bobo telling me she thanks the thousands praying for her family during this time. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Now I am breaking down again crying like a baby.

This is such a bittersweet moment for all of Holly's family. They have to have such mixed raw emotions. They know now that Holly is never coming home to be with them ever again, but they also know that through hard work and dedication the police will now bring justice for Holly and her killer or killers will be punished.

I cant imagine the pain they are all experiencing. Their stomachs have to be in knots.

IMO

Has anyone ever seen a case progress like this? I mean presser is announced and press has been saying charges in connection with Holly's case yet the GJ meeting hasn't even happened at that point. Given the silence prior this just has me spinning. Must have something solid.

Eric McCoy ‏@ShowtimeTMG · 5m
@willnunley Body or no body? This is important to me. If the family gets the closure it deserves their has to be clear evidence. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2m
@ShowtimeTMG we have no idea.

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads