New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not believing this guy is the perp. I just don't see it. So much planning and execution for someone who possibly has head messed up with meth. I have been following this case since the beginning like most posters. I was born not far from this place so it has a special interest for me.

Then WHO is the one, Zach. Please tell us that. Thanks.

I am not believing this guy is the perp. I just don't see it. So much planning and execution for someone who possibly has head messed up with meth. I have been following this case since the beginning like most posters. I was born not far from this place so it has a special interest for me.

But people who are speeding on meth are constantly scheming and planning and pulling off schemes.

And it didnt take that much. It needed someone who knew the back roads around the Bobo home. And he grew up locally and hunted. So he probably knew those back roads and trails.

It just took a simple plan. Park a truck on the back road, lurk in the garage area near her car until she leaves for school. Then the rest was by the seat of his pants, imo. He only had to make it 15 miles back to the family property. Not so hard to do.

I don't know if he was ' the one,' but I do think he was involved in some way.

Also, it was a very awkward, unskillful, abduction. the perp spent way too long talking loudly in the garage area, and then walked slowly into the woods, while the older brother was in the house with weapons. It could have ended badly for the abductor. It was not a smooth, well executed kidnapping at all. Kind of like a meth freak, imo.

tarmancer, I was also born near Parsons, TN. Imo, the person that abducted HB was likely fairly intelligent, a sadistic psychopath, yet hid well behind his evil mask of normalcy.. I've learned to never underestimate a psychopath. They are very creative, calculating, manipulative, and deflective and hone their skills with each innocent victim taken..

:waiting:

I ran out of patience with the handling of this case long ago...
I have to think that connecting a name to this case through the media, without saying this is the one responsible, isn't in the TBI playbook.

See, I do not think the perp had to be smart. He only had to scare Holly enough to go with him. A gun or knife could easily do that. I fear that she was dead, and her body disposed of, soon after, and that she was never at his home or property. JMO

But 1 Million bond....it was raised from $250,000. which is what it initally was....does aggrav. assault warrant that much bond? I dunno that is why I am asking.

Also, it was a very awkward, unskillful, abduction. the perp spent way too long talking loudly in the garage area, and then walked slowly into the woods, while the older brother was in the house with weapons. It could have ended badly for the abductor. It was not a smooth, well executed kidnapping at all. Kind of like a meth freak, imo.

Clint was supposed to be at school on 04/13/2011. The abductor escaped capture and HB was not rescued. Here we are 3 years later hoping for answers...

I agree with you. I think he probably stalked Holly enough to know her schedule. He would have never pulled this off if her brother had been more assertive and a clearer thinker. Once he got her to his place, there were lots of places to hid her.

One of the first pictures of the Google aerial photo showed the fields in front of the house plowed under. That is not unusual in the country for someone to plow up a field and till in manure to prep it for spring planting. A body could be buried and then plowed over and nobody would be the wiser. Doesn't take much imagination to do something like that...or intelligence.

Ok folks this stuff is all freakin boring to me. Drugs and alleged love triangle involving sisters resulting in aggravated assault by the guy. Sounds like a Maury show.

Where is Holly? Reporters are losing focus. This is about Holly :banghead: where is she?

It isn't boring to me n/t. There are always side issues in any case but I am not even sure the love triangle is a side issue per se. And meth heads can be quite violent.

I think the girlfriend is just one of those kind of foolish women that supports her 'man' over believing anyone else including her own sister. Reminds me of mothers that look the other way when they know their man is raping or molesting their child and they support the man and call the victim a liar.:scared:

I do believe the sister of the g/f and evidently so does LE since he has not only been charged with assault but 'aggravated assault' which is a higher more serious charge.

But what I would love to know is WHY did he put a gun to this woman's head in the first place and threaten to gut her with the knife? It does show he is extremely violent and carries both a gun and a knife even though he is a convicted felon. It shows laws and rules means nothing to him. The reason WHY he did so could be why this case has broken wide open in the last few days.

The threat could be surrounded around Holly's disappearance. I think it is highly probable that she spouted off something he didn't like and that is why he threatened to basically kill her if she didn't shut up. And the girlfriend's story doesn't make sense to me. The threatened woman was at his home when this happened and there is no indication that she is jealous of the relationship that I have seen other than the words of AB who has a motive to take up for her man. Sounds just like other stupid women in the past that throws jealousy into the mix to dismiss what really happened.

In many cases everything is linked in some manner or the other. So the fact that so many are locked up now and he threatened to kill a woman is NOT boring to me in the least.

The more cast of characters involved the more likely someone knows something about Holly and who did what to her and will start singing like a canary. So the more that enters the 'ring' concerning this case..... the better for the Bobo family when finding out the truth about Holly.

IMO

Has ZA sold vehicles since 4/11?
I have seen cases where Le examined vehicles years later and found DNA of victim.

But 1 Million bond....it was raised from $250,000. which is what it initally was....does aggrav. assault warrant that much bond? I dunno that is why I am asking.

That is an extremely high bond for assault, but he did threaten to "gut her like a fish" which doesn't sound like something a girl would make up just because she was jealous of her sister.

However, with the searches going on he is probably considered a flight risk by the TBI and FBI. So they wouldn't want him to bond out and just disappear or intimidate other witnesses.

My guess is we don't know everything about him yet. They could be planning a Grand Jury and we wouldn't know until it was over.

The woman ZA was accused of putting a gun to her head and gutting her was also arrested today. Maybe for falsifying that report? Maybe, just maybe, TBI doesn't care at the moment how they 'get 'em' into custody and are taking advantage of the illiterati (LOL) of some of these players... Thinking aloud here.

Clint was supposed to be at school on 04/13/2011. The abductor escaped capture and HB was not rescued. Here we are 3 years later hoping for answers...

And the kidnapping was smooth in that he seemed to have a plan, a route, and was smart enough to dump her stuff in more than one place.

Also he knew her parents wouldn't be at home, so he was watching.

And we don't know if he was on meth when this happened - or drunk or high on painkillers or any of a million scenarios. But we do know that Holly disappeared pretty fast into those woods, and that implies someone intelligent enough to elude capture.

That is an extremely high bond for assault, but he did threaten to "gut her like a fish" which doesn't sound like something a girl would make up just because she was jealous of her sister.

However, with the searches going on he is probably considered a flight risk by the TBI and FBI. So they wouldn't want him to bond out and just disappear or intimidate other witnesses.

My guess is we don't know everything about him yet. They could be planning a Grand Jury and we wouldn't know until it was over.

I think the DA had a meeting with the Judge this morning in his chambers and updated him on something that bothered the Judge so much he raised ZAs bond from 250K to 1 million.

I have seen first degree murderers have a million dollar bond set. So this is not only strange that it was increased 4 folds but this is for an aggravated assault where he didn't injury the victim but threatened her (as far as we know).

The court knew all the particulars when they set the bond at 250K. Imo, something changed and that is why it was elevated this high.

I don't think he would be considered a flight risk. He has always resided in that town and he really doesn't seem to have money of his own and his grandpa really is the one that takes care of him, imo.

IMO

The woman ZA was accused of putting a gun to her head and gutting her was also arrested today. Maybe for falsifying that report? Maybe, just maybe, TBI doesn't care at the moment how they 'get 'em' into custody and are taking advantage of the illiterati (LOL) of some of these players... Thinking aloud here.

I don't think so pieper. If that was the case and she made the entire thing up the court would have released ZA immediately. Instead they increased his bond amount from 250K to 1 million! She is not making this up imo and the DA nor the court believes she is either,

imo

And the kidnapping was smooth in that he seemed to have a plan, a route, and was smart enough to dump her stuff in more than one place.

Also he knew her parents wouldn't be at home, so he was watching.

And we don't know if he was on meth when this happened - or drunk or high on painkillers or any of a million scenarios. But we do know that Holly disappeared pretty fast into those woods, and that implies someone intelligent enough to elude capture.

Or he had a lot of luck on his side, while the searchers and LE bumbled around the woods...and he was long gone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niceperson