New Search Warrants Issued for Huckaby Home and Church 4-14-09

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they returned to the MH to collect her medications? Just a thought.

Sorry -- this may be slightly OT, but why was LE searching the roof of the church? Does that seem odd to anyone else? The roof? Did they think Melissa might have thrown some piece of evidence up there? I've wracked my brain, and can't seem to come up with what they were looking for???

About the manila envelopes taken out in last night's search. I slowed down the video, and it seems like at least 2 of the envelopes contained something bulky, almost rectagular, that only took up space in the bottom half of the envelope -- around the same size as a bible or a hymnal. Did anyone else get the same impression? And, wouldn't anything taken out of the church AFTER church services were held on Easter Sunday, have a high probability of contamination??

I think they were looking for something specific. Anyone know if LE conducted any interviews yesterday???

Sorry -- this may be slightly OT, but why was LE searching the roof of the church? Does that seem odd to anyone else? The roof? Did they think Melissa might have thrown some piece of evidence up there? I've wracked my brain, and can't seem to come up with what they were looking for???

About the manila envelopes taken out in last night's search. I slowed down the video, and it seems like at least 2 of the envelopes contained something bulky, almost rectagular, that only took up space in the bottom half of the envelope -- around the same size as a bible or a hymnal. Did anyone else get the same impression? And, wouldn't anything taken out of the church AFTER church services were held on Easter Sunday, have a high probability of contamination??

I think they were looking for something specific. Anyone know if LE conducted any interviews yesterday???

Could they have been VHS tapes?

nittany90, bibles and hymnals? Did LE find fingerprints that don't match MH?

That's possible. In fact, when they made those first searches in the hours after she was identified, by husband suggested that there might have been a bible from the church in the suitcase to lead them to search the church.

Not to my knowledge, no. I wasn't thinking fingerprints. I was allowing myself to ponder all the possibilities (dangerous territory, I know). What from church would fit the outline of the bulkiness I noticed in the manila envelopes? Then that led me to think there may be forensic evidence (Sandra's blood, bodily fluids, DNA) on whatever it was they took from the church.

But, I have been known to be way off base in my conjecture, too. :rolleyes:

Not to mention that she is also trying to shift the blame now - it is TPD's fault because they didn't follow upo the the "suitcase" "water" note that she supposedly gave them. Yeah..... of course she was just helping LE in anyway she could...... sure, that's the ticket.......

Salem

I hate it when people can't accept responsibility for their own actions.

You think the killing was revenge for cat-trapping? I think it's possible.

Her little daughter has allergies. I don't think they could have a cat? Still it could have upset her.

Cat-trapping?

I had also heard that he was trapping cats--of course, this is just hearsay as far as I know, I didn't see or hear any reports of it from LE or the media...

..It seems as if you are wondering what this cat-trapping is all about, Seriously Searching? People who are annoyed by roaming cats using their yards for litter boxes (not the cats' fault, IMO) or whatever--often resort to getting humane traps from the pound, capturing and then taking the cats to the pound.

You think the killing was revenge for cat-trapping? I think it's possible.

I had also heard that he was trapping cats--of course, this is just hearsay as far as I know, I didn't see or hear any reports of it from LE or the media...

..It seems as if you are wondering what this cat-trapping is all about, Seriously Searching? People who are annoyed by roaming cats using their yards for litter boxes (not the cats' fault, IMO) or whatever--often resort to getting humane traps from the pound, capturing and then taking the cats to the pound.

Tracypress: Sandra’s grandfather, Joe Chavez, had put up a surveillance camera after tires were slashed in what he suspected were run-ins with a neighbor over cats he trapped. Police have spent a lot of time focusing on Chavez’s neighbors as well, but now they’re looking for a murder suspect.

And on the other side we have Grandma Connie saying we only have "tracy pd's side" of things (gggrrrooooaaannn... please stop the ride so I can get OFF!)
To me, there is such a thing as displaying support and family loyalty when a case is ongoing. But I hope that she doesn't buy blinders and take lessons from CA!:bang:

Step-mom for Melissa's little girl. Not for Melissa, I don't think?

Salem

I am really confused about one thing: Is Judy Lawless (wife of Brian Lawless, Melissa's father), Melissa's mother or her stepmother?
There are lots of references on the Web that have little M staying with Melissa's "father and step-mom".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back