New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this ever becomes a capital case, he couldn't represent her anyhow...right? My understanding is the attorney would be required to have prior experience with such cases...either as lead or co-counsel. If this is true, there's no need to worry about a mistrial/appeal based on his 'boo-boo'.

Sure he can. And he will have a co-counsel as well. How is a lawyer going to get experience until he tries a case? They have to start somewhere.

Jose can negotioate for a deal... but it is up to his client to accept it or not. He can't decide that for her. My guess is that the prosecution has offered a deal if she tells them where Caylee is... and they will word it just like that, not "the body"... and Jose advised her to turn it down. Obviously he is thinking he can get her acquitted. So... by saying this, he just admitted her guilt.

with a statement like that form jb-dont know what anyone needs to convict that demon mother. I say arrest her now-how many here would vote guilty with what we know right now. How can George and Cindy stand to lok at her. They loved Caylee. This family is one for the books-medical books

Sorry I'm trying to get some work done this morning (this case has me behind), so I didn't have time to read all 13 pages. Did anyone mention the suspected area near the airport they were checking?

Todd Black can barely read and write. Baez is trying to create as much drama as possible. He is either going to make money in the end or make a name for himself in the end or possibly both

Hey Mono if things don't work out for JB in law, I think he has had some good training for his new profession.

3ee4e53a.jpg

I thought her main objective was to find her daughter. How in the world can she, her family, or her attorney justify this statement? Finding her daughter is now on the backburner, apparently. Ludicrous.

Most of us with any common sense have known since 7/15/08 that Casey didn't want Caylee found.

1. She tried to stop her mother from calling LE on 7/15/08 by asking for another day.
2. She took LE on a wild goose chase on 7/16/08.

etc, etc,

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

This is the kind of eyewitness testimony they need to solve this case. Bravo for the person who called in that tip! No wonder they wanted to search that area with such great urgency.

June 27th? The same day the Amscot employee said Casey's car was there at 7am?

You all realize, if this was Casey... then she left baby Caylee in that car trunk for approximately 11 days!!!???!!!???

What is the date of this sighting on the median? Time of day?

And why would someone park on a median and carry a body across the road? Wouldn't it make more sense to park right next to the woods?

certainly, LE would like to arrest this killer faster than most of us here because they are so close to this case, as many of them have been living it for weeks..24-7
not that many of the folks here are also not emotionally invested
but LE is truly living it with info that we dont even know about and they are
part of the same team that has to respond to the crazy calls concerning the
problems at the house while at the same time they know there is a killer in the house eating twinkies and going online, watching movies, taking a hot shower and dreaming more clubbing at fusion while a 3 year still is missing
LE has been magnificent from everything i have seen.

it wont be long - before the arrest and not much longer before a conviction

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I interpreted this statement to mean that they want to strike a deal. LE really hasn't offered her anything of value yet. Maybe they are looking for something like 40 yrs. - no parole instead of the death penalty. 40yrs in the big house would make her about 62?? before she got out, that would definitely put a damper on her partying days.:behindbar

Does anyone else remember that a guy had also seen something similar? I know that I've read a very similar tip to this one that a guy was explaining and that he'd seen a woman by the side of the road (possibly with a shovel?) and that it had stuck out in his mind because he jokingly made a mental note of it in case he later heard about a murder. Does anyone else remember that???

Yes, I remember it being a guy, and possibly a girl that was with him at the time. I read that tip on another site weeks ago. I am so glad that LE is following up on that, and I hope it turns out to be something. After reading JB's moronic statement, I am sick to my stomach. It just shows what I've felt all along-she's guilty as sin!

I'm catching up after a night out and I'm scratching my head. :waitasec: Baez admitted his client had goods that would put her away for life. Well that wouldn't be for neglect would it? What does he want? A deal? Out? Disbarrment? Holy cow!

Sooner Fan, you go it right. Sheesh.

I feel kind of yucky saying this but I almost wonder if he wants to DATE her and cannot as her lawyer. There is not explanation for this bizarre statement...well I guess he may just be a bad lawyer.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez saidWTH

Translated - she killed her, but she ain't confessin.

Sorry, the death penalty is not good enough for KC. JB might as well as stated that KC killed Caylee and as long as KC doesn't talk-she is home free. CA and GA need to revoke her bond and put her lying, murdering behind back in jail. At this point, I feel like all of the Anthony's are guilty-KC of murder, and the GP's of obstructing justice. They all need a cell.:furious::furious:

I think it was that Brian's dreams site. A women wrote about seeing her putting a shovel in the car. I tried to go back and find it but his website is all messed up and just goes in loops.

And why would someone park on a median and carry a body across the road? Wouldn't it make more sense to park right next to the woods?

Some sections of the freeway/toll road medians here have woods in them - large sections of woods even, and bodies of water.

Actually makes a lot of sense. Chances that some random passerby will find the body are extremely slim in an expressway median woods/water.

I interpreted this statement to mean that they want to strike a deal. LE really hasn't offered her anything of value yet. Maybe they are looking for something like 40 yrs. - no parole instead of the death penalty. 40yrs in the big house would make her about 62?? before she got out, that would definitely put a damper on her partying days.:behindbar

I don't care if she strikes a deal to avoid the death penalty if it means that they find Caylee and she can be properly laid to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip