The Blogger she is from LA, CA.
The HHP she is from Portland, Oregon.
Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Where is she really from?

The Blogger she is from LA, CA.
The HHP she is from Portland, Oregon.
Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Where is she really from?

Then on one of the myspace ones it says Miami.

LOL.

Well, ok. Don't know where her degree is from. Know the Foothill area. <<this is me laughing>>> Nothing against the good people of the Foothill area, but it has gone downhill and isn't what it once was.

Perhaps her next class should be in the area of personal hygiene and appearance?

I'm sorry, but the woman didn't look like she'd even washed her face, much less bathed and combed her hair.

If anyone would have presented her, or had she presented herself to me, as my "spokesperson/spokeswoman" I'd have run the other direction.

That is a woman who is in it for the money and doesn't believe a word of what she's spewing. Either that or she has serious issues. Body language and eyes say a lot.

Not only that, but she isn't even well-spoken.

That's one that needs to hire someone to type script for her. And teach her how to bathe and present herself on behalf of someone else.

Did I happen to say "NOT IMPRESSED!"?

I completely agree with everything you're saying, but it's not her fault where she comes from. No, it's no place to brag about, but still. For one thing, Foothill Blvd. is a loooooong road. Secondly, there are some nice areas up against the mountains, that are still nice- homes are expensive, communities are quiet, and so on. Third, most of the communities right off Foothill Blvd are going to crap because of the people moving in. So that's hardly her fault.

But yeah.. I applaud the rest of your argument.

Maybe she's more effective & believable when she's working with clients whose needs & goals are based in REALITY? I sure hope she is anyway.

No kidding! I look at her facial expressions and mannerisms, and what I see is "I can't believe I'm doing this" running through the back of her mind.

It's like the KidFinders folks drew straws to determine who would have to step up and speak out on behalf of the Anthony's, and she drew the short one.

She certainly seems ambivalent.

However, we don't know where she's from. Apparently she's from everywhere, lol.

If I'm not mistaken this thread needs to be with KFN Because there is something up with this orginization! I dont no why and I cant explain it but I have a Bad VIBE!

I completely agree with everything you're saying, but it's not her fault where she comes from. No, it's no place to brag about, but still. For one thing, Foothill Blvd. is a loooooong road. Secondly, there are some nice areas up against the mountains, that are still nice- homes are expensive, communities are quiet, and so on. Third, most of the communities right off Foothill Blvd are going to crap because of the people moving in. So that's hardly her fault.

But yeah.. I applaud the rest of your argument.

I never said it was her fault where she came from. I wasn't clear and I apologize.

I was raised in Sun Valley. I know all about that area. Friends from school were from various areas.

Yes, Foothill Blvd is long. A business I worked for was on Foothill. In Sunland.

That doesn't mean she has to stay there. But, commercial space is cheaper. Makes sense to me considering who we're talking about.

As I said in my post...nothing against the good people of the Foothill area. There are some nice places. The quality of the people that have been inhabiting the area for the past 15 (minimum) years leaves much to be desired.

Nevertheless, I stand by my post regarding her. She, too, leaves much to be desired.

Also I dont like:
Corporate Offices
Helping Heroes Productions
P.O. Box 872494
Vancouver, WA 98687-2494
PO BOXES hmmm.....
IS she from Vancouver, WA?

She "matches" Dennis & Sheri M. from KFN appearance wise, maybe this is all a new way to try to look "appealing" to the kidnapper(s), in a round about sort of way. :waitasec:

(my bold) don't you mean in a 'backwards sort of way'? Sorry, couldn't resist!:crazy:

However, we don't know where she's from. Apparently she's from everywhere, lol.

LMAO!

Justice.. Sunland (or Scumland as some call it) is my home town. Family still lives there.. I've since moved out of state. :P (I completely agree with your assessment of the quality of people moving in, and still agree with everything else you've said about the woman).

I've been researching MB for a week or two. Lots of info, nothing of importance. Judgments and liens, mostly, here in FL and in several counties (W. Palm Beach, Broward, Hendry, Lee) and mostly hospital related, also marriage and divorce records (divorce image not available online). Got a maiden name, middle name, married name, hyphenated name and current name. Birthdate even. lol But honestly, not much of interest.

I can't get into LA CA public records. There's a charge for each case file requested, even for online requests. :(

Still searching for Oregon public records. Sheesh, do they even keep public records in OR? LOL Just kidding. Haven't found anything there yet.

Wish I knew where she graduated from...oh, nevermind. Just saw the post above mine and the link has some info. Thanks!

Possible Employment / Business Associations:
HELPING HEROES INC, HELPING HEROES PRODUCTIONS, HELPING HEROES INC

Places Lived:
GLENDORA, CA , AZUSA, CA COVINA, CA LIGHTHOUSE POINT, FL DIAMOND BAR, CA PERKINSTON, MS DIAMONDHEAD, MS SAN DIMAS, CA BREA, CA GULFPORT, MS
POMPANO BEACH, FL COCONUT CREEK, FL

Here is another link with some more info

http://www.linkedin.com/in/helpingheroes#h150-656

Fall Media & Website Specials

Spring Website Special!

> 5-Page Website
> 1-Year Hosting/Name/Design
> 1-Year Media Support

Only $599. Special ends October 1st.

Services include: press release creation and submission (local and national), Internet marketing and public relations, website design/hosting, e-mail marketing etc.

For media & website services, call Helping Heroes at ***-***-****.
Exposed Non Profit I dont think so!

Here is my factual opinion - "HH" myspace and her 14 friends -

I had to ban all of them from my myspace for harrassment.

Are they serious? :rolleyes: This is unbelievable, I can't stand it.
She looks like someone they found off the street. She also looks very hostile and defensive.
USEFUL ADVISE FROM KID FINDERS. GAG GAG
Are they on drugs, seriously are they?
I can't take much more of these idiots! :furious:

Also what is that stupid website "Helping heros" I can't understand what the he!! they do. OMG!!! Make it stop!!!!:eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24
Back