New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. IMO, Cindy has a personality disorder, not a mental illness. Also IMO, if Cindy suffers a breakdown it won't be because she's seen the light. It will be because she can't get what she demands and can't control the outcome of this case. It won't have anything to do with Caylee at all.

*Bold mine

ITA, I could not have said it better myself.

My opinion on the whole seizure incident is that is was a giant FAKE, just like all of the other stunts she pulled to get attention. That is why the hospital didn't find ANY medical reason for a Gran Mal seizure to have occurred in a otherwise healthy young lady.

If I had to hazard a guess as to why Casey faked a seizure for Jesse, I would assume that Casey in all of her infinite wisdom thought that if she had a sudden life threatening medical event it would bring her and Jesse closer together. Or Jesse was unhappy with something he had found out about Casey, and the only way to wiggle out of it was to fake a convulsion. Either way, the whole scenario is right up Casey's creepy alley.

For the record, seizures aren't hard to fake. Sadly I had a "friend" years ago who pretended to have Cancer so she could con our group out of money for medical bills. She dropped down on the floor one night and flopped around like a fish on a sharp hook and scared the carp out of all us. Of course we rushed her to the hospital, and lo and behold the truth came out. She was healthy as could be, and the seizure was faked for our benefit. If we hadn't heard all of this from her parents we never would have believed it because she was so convincing. Not to mention the fact that it never occurred to us that ANYONE would fake a convulsion to get attention.

Boy were we wrong!!

So knowing what we all already know about Miss Casey, I personally think this was what happened last year. And if this is accurate, it demonstrates just how far Casey is capable of going to manipulate those around her.

Pretty chilling..
Yep the hospital would be able to tell if a person actually had a seizure or not:)Dont quote me on it but I believe they can tell from a brain scan:)

Yep the hospital would be able to tell if a person actually had a seizure or not:)Dont quote me on it but I believe they can tell from a brain scan:)

Most definately from an EEG, which measure the brain's electrical activity.

a grand mal seizure, could be caused by using or withdrawing from drugs or alcohol, tumor, or head trauma.

Respectfully disagree. My daughter suffered a grand mal seizure soon after the birth of my grandson. Drs, one of whom is my cousin, determined it was brought on by the stress of birth. She has continued to have smaller seizures since then and again, tests, MRIs/CAT scans have shown they are caused by stress and lack of food. Drugs, alcohol, tumor and head trauma were ruled out as the cause.

I only listened to the first 4 tapes (god help me) but the one thing that stands out is how pathologically self-absorbed CA is. You'd think at some point she'd realize that they are asking her very few questions, just making a comment here or there. And these are FBI agents! When you're rambling or babbling and the other person gets really quiet any sane person realizes there's no connection in the conversation and stops and wonders and reassesses. It's just so weird how she has no instinct, no insight as to how she is perceived. Crazy.

I'm not saying that there was any physical emotional sexual abuse in the A House but it was totally out of character for CA to answer that question in a teeny tiny whisper voice "no". Personally I would have said something like "oh of course not" or "heavens no". Was the only time in the interviews that CA was quiet, spoke in a low tone, didn't elaborate. Maybe it was the only time she was telling the whole truth? I don't know, just know it was out of place in the whole interview but I am just up to that point in this new released.

In my opinion, CA is not headed towards a "come to Jesus" moment, a breakdown, or whatever you care to term it as. She is not in denial. She is covering up everything as much as she can and for as long as she can in order to save the person who killed her grandchild. After she takes the stand at the trial, I want to believe they will be arresting her instead of taking her off to some insane asylum for everything she has done to derail the investigation including lying on the stand in the first bond hearing (which I expect more lies to come out during trial for Perjury charges), imo.

CA or KC will never ever "break" and admit any inconvenient truths. It's not in their DNA.

I only listened to the first 4 tapes (god help me) but the one thing that stands out is how pathologically self-absorbed CA is. You'd think at some point she'd realize that they are asking her very few questions, just making a comment here or there. And these are FBI agents! When you're rambling or babbling and the other person gets really quiet any sane person realizes there's no connection in the conversation and stops and wonders and reassesses. It's just so weird how she has no instinct, no insight as to how she is perceived. Crazy.

The LE strategy is to let her ramble and roam verbally, then go over the tapes multiple times to glean useful info due to her "slipping" every now and then and revealing something unintended. LE has a treasure trove of data from this extremely "talkative" family.

This is precisely the reason that I think they haven't charged either GA or CA yet. As soon as they charge them, they can plead the 5th. Better to have them talking and talking and talking...

Lol.
Exactly! Give them enough rope... (Boy...this is the case that phrase was written for!)

ITA. IMO, Cindy has a personality disorder, not a mental illness. Also IMO, if Cindy suffers a breakdown it won't be because she's seen the light. It will be because she can't get what she demands and can't control the outcome of this case. It won't have anything to do with Caylee at all.

Yes, Exactly!

The LE strategy is to let her ramble and roam verbally, then go over the tapes multiple times to glean useful info due to her "slipping" every now and then and revealing something unintended. LE has a treasure trove of data from this extremely "talkative" family.

Agreed. I'm just wondering why CA didn't at some point have a paranoia moment. She's babbling incessantly for hours with the agents occasionally saying, uh huh, and she doesn't wonder why? Why aren't they asking questions?

Yeah, she did say "you probably think I'm nuts" but then just went back to rambling.

Overall I was surprised to see just how socially clueless she really is. I know she's unbalanced but she did function at a job, kept a household together, etc. and yet I can't imagine how she did it. Oh well, just rhetorical...

Hmmm...interesting. It also states that EEG and MRI tests all came back normal. Blows my theory. :confused:

Interesting. My daughters first seizure was in 92, the next one in 97 then the next in 01 and since then she has had about four a year.

In 03 she had a seizure while driving and ended up totally her vehicle after driving through a fence and into a tree. Drs. notified DMV but she ignores the restriction on her license and still drives. She was also told to stop taking Excedrin and drinking large amounts of caffeine products as she was taking sometimes twice the amount as she should have.

Agreed. I'm just wondering why CA didn't at some point have a paranoia moment. She's babbling incessantly for hours with the agents occasionally saying, uh huh, and she doesn't wonder why? Why aren't they asking questions?

Yeah, she did say "you probably think I'm nuts" but then just went back to rambling.

Overall I was surprised to see just how socially clueless she really is. I know she's unbalanced but she did function at a job, kept a household together, etc. and yet I can't imagine how she did it. Oh well, just rhetorical...

because imo she doesn't "feel her feelings" and never has...she's too busy managing circumstances and trying to control outcomes. It is her job and she has to be "always on" to do it.

Interesting how CA removes GA from any involvement in family conflicts. She tells GA over and over again, let me handle this, you are too upset. GA thinks it's Cindy being concerned and trying to be helpful. IMO, it's Cindy wanting complete control over her family and cutting GA out of the loop. She rules that roost.

Interesting how CA removes GA from any involvement in family conflicts. She tells GA over and over again, let me handle this, you are too upset. GA thinks it's Cindy being concerned and trying to be helpful. IMO, it's Cindy wanting complete control over her family and cutting GA out of the loop. She rules that roost.

and rules the Rooster too !!!

Respectfully disagree. My daughter suffered a grand mal seizure soon after the birth of my grandson. Drs, one of whom is my cousin, determined it was brought on by the stress of birth. She has continued to have smaller seizures since then and again, tests, MRIs/CAT scans have shown they are caused by stress and lack of food. Drugs, alcohol, tumor and head trauma were ruled out as the cause.

I respectfully disagree as well. I take Rx pain meds for fibromyalgia and I have been told that if I abruptly stopped taking this med I could have a seizure. And I know that withdrawal from Xanax can also cause a seizure if you have been taking it regularly for a period of time.The body can't handle the withdrawal. Alcoholics who stop cold turkey can also have seizures.

There were a few times the FBI agent asked her if she asked KC that question such as Did you tell AH that GA and CA were getting a divorce and that she could move in their house, and CA said she didn't ask her. How could she not ask her such obvious questions...is there a nanny...did you have a job...did you tell AH we were divorcing...Is CA that clueless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member