New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just loved it when CA said that she is a rational person who thinks things through before she speaks! And the interviewer responded with something along the lines of "Yes, I can see that."

Priceless.

I didn't miss it, though CA seemed to. She just kept on talking, clueless as ever. I laughed pretty good at that one.

She set up her fence with all her papers, shutting the agents out with a physical barrier. Watch her move her stuff over into the agent's space. Funny.
*I snipped DotsEyes here for length. A good post.

I admire your ability to be compassionate. I know we are viewing old tapes from early on in this debacle, so our jaded eyes and sensibilities have lost the empathetic nature we may have all once had. You're right on a great many of the points you've presented.

Cindy isn't just now coming to the realization that her daughter has lied; Cindy has been well aware of it. Cindy's nature is to control all those around her. She even does it with LE. While the agent is compassionate, he is also not there to be her new BFF and listen to the fable Cindy wants him to believe. She is making CONSCIOUS choices to direct them to Amy and Ricardo. Tapping her finger, saying "Suspect, suspect, suspect" was horrifying.

Raising children to adulthood physically must come with raising them to adulthood emotionally, morally, ethically, and spiritually. Cindy and George were not just dealt a bad seed, DotsEyes....they made one. Systematically throughout Casey's life, she has been subjected to the backward application that Cindy presents in her interview and the passive wish to follow a hard line with no backbone to do so that George presents in his interview with the FBI. Where up is down, truth is lie, Amy is Zanny, Ricardo is Jeff, decomp is pizza.....love is hatred, hatred is masked as love, discipline is ignoring bad behavior, stealing is accepted, etc etc.

Playing the "If" game is fruitless. Now it is time to say Cindy and George made Casey a bad seed where she never faced the consequences of her actions. These new FBI tapes are frustrating in that they demonstrate exactly to what levels Cindy would go in order to make sure Casey was spared the consequences of her latest action. To my mind, Cindy did everything possible to kill Casey's soul long before Casey ever got to adulthood. Caylee was born into this cycle.

George and Cindy don't believe what they're telling people: They want US to believe it, and that is vastly different. They know they're trying to sell a bill of goods and it is OKAY with them to do so if it means someone else has to take the fall for Casey and they can continue to pretend they have a picture perfect family.

I cannot bring Caylee back. Some days, I like to pretend she is with a loving family where they'll raise her to understand that no means no and that one respects others and one doesn't steal from family and friends and one doesn't emotionally abuse people to get one's way and that she'll grow into a lovely young woman who will face the world with all the potential every child should know. That's on those days when I don't want to deal with reality. Those days number exactly zero. The story is nice. I'd LIKE for it to be the truth. But it isn't. I can sit comfortably in my living room in Montana and be distanced from what the Anthony's are having to deal with. But I cannot distance myself from reality in order to allow them the license to implicate innocent people and to lie about who their daughter really is and what she may very well have done.

Removing Cindy's babbling tangents, the nuggets she lays down like the hammer she wielded to set those signs are done so with knowledge that she is lying and doing so to get her daughter out of trouble, and she does it with equal anger and vehemence. These tapes were done at the end of July. Nearly 4 months have passed since George and Cindy sat down with LE to begin spinning this web of deceit. Systematically. With notebooks to keep their lies in order. In any other instance, this would be called "malice aforethought."

My sympathy does lie with the whole Anthony family. Their drama is revealed for all the world to see, where most dysfunctional families keep it behind closed doors. But there is a missing little girl. "Mis-truths" told in order to steer people away from the doorstep of their dysfunctional family must not be set aside because there is a sympathetic situation they are living. It is exactly distorting the truth that got them to this place.

This was not a home invasion by a stranger.

Cindy made a conscious choice to play with fire, and keep Caylee, a defenseless baby, in the game. She was fully competent to pull Caylee (and herself) out of the game. She chose not to. Same for George and Lee.

The victim here was Caylee.

BeanE I agree, not to mention there are many details that Cindy, IMO has intentionally not disclosed to LE, such as an accurate depiction of the events that lead up to KC leaving their home with Caylee in the first place (06/15/08 - heated argument that may have gotten violent) as well as her concerns and issues regarding KC's behavior (somewhere around 06/23/08 calls Ryan Pasley, a longtime friend of KC's, tells him that KC is a sociopath) Instead she has painted a picture to LE of the perfect daughter, mother, employee, etc...
She is making a conscious choice to be dishonest and omit information that could enable LE to get a true and accurate picture of KC so that they can; 1) Get to the truth, and 2) Find Caylee. CA claims that from the beginning, LE's only objective has been to build a case against KC - I don't see that at all here and I'm the type that has zero tolerance for abuse of power & police brutality issues - instead I have seen CA, since the time that KC was arrested, aid, assist and abide her daughter in getting away with this. Its wrong - period. I'm sick & tired of people sympathizing with the A family when it comes to KC's involvement and the legal consequences. As if the loss of a grandchild isn't enough, then to know that you daughter is responsible for her loss - THATS PAIN! THATS LOSS! I get that and they are going to need alot of love & support to make it thru this, I also know that there are alot of people who would be right there to help them thru this every minute of every day but nobody can because they are too busy doing what they've always done, sweeping **** under the rug, placing blame on everyone & everywhere else and at all cost, preserve the family image. It breaks my heart to watch this unfold and if I had the money I'd pay to send GA & CA somewhere safe and solitude with the best mental health professional(s) available for them to process this, out of the glare of the media and away from playing the role of KC's defense team because the reality of it is this, Caylee's not coming home alive and KC's not coming back home...and I'm sorry to have to say that.

<snipped debs here for length> Excellent post.

My sympathy does lie with the whole Anthony family. Their drama is revealed for all the world to see, where most dysfunctional families keep it behind closed doors. But there is a missing little girl. "Mis-truths" told in order to steer people away from the doorstep of their dysfunctional family must not be set aside because there is a sympathetic situation they are living. It is exactly distorting the truth that got them to this place.

<bolded and underlined by me>

And that is it "in a nutshell" debs. Very eloquently stated. While I agree with DotsEyes that everyone around KC is a victim, we cannot condone the "half-truths", "mis-truths", lies through omission and false statements made by anyone when it comes to finding a defenseless baby.

This isn't about the feelings of any of the adults invloved in this case, it's about getting these same adults to quit caring about their own skins long enough to bring justice for a baby girl who experienced something all of us have yet to go through. This isn't about anyone but Caylee.

*I snipped DotsEyes here for length. A good post.

I admire your ability to be compassionate. I know we are viewing old tapes from early on in this debacle, so our jaded eyes and sensibilities have lost the empathetic nature we may have all once had. You're right on a great many of the points you've presented.

Cindy isn't just now coming to the realization that her daughter has lied; Cindy has been well aware of it. Cindy's nature is to control all those around her. She even does it with LE. While the agent is compassionate, he is also not there to be her new BFF and listen to the fable Cindy wants him to believe. She is making CONSCIOUS choices to direct them to Amy and Ricardo. Tapping her finger, saying "Suspect, suspect, suspect" was horrifying.

Raising children to adulthood physically must come with raising them to adulthood emotionally, morally, ethically, and spiritually. Cindy and George were not just dealt a bad seed, DotsEyes....they made one. Systematically throughout Casey's life, she has been subjected to the backward application that Cindy presents in her interview and the passive wish to follow a hard line with no backbone to do so that George presents in his interview with the FBI. Where up is down, truth is lie, Amy is Zanny, Ricardo is Jeff, decomp is pizza.....love is hatred, hatred is masked as love, discipline is ignoring bad behavior, stealing is accepted, etc etc.

Playing the "If" game is fruitless. Now it is time to say Cindy and George made Casey a bad seed where she never faced the consequences of her actions. These new FBI tapes are frustrating in that they demonstrate exactly to what levels Cindy would go in order to make sure Casey was spared the consequences of her latest action. To my mind, Cindy did everything possible to kill Casey's soul long before Casey ever got to adulthood. Caylee was born into this cycle.

George and Cindy don't believe what they're telling people: They want US to believe it, and that is vastly different. They know they're trying to sell a bill of goods and it is OKAY with them to do so if it means someone else has to take the fall for Casey and they can continue to pretend they have a picture perfect family.

I cannot bring Caylee back. Some days, I like to pretend she is with a loving family where they'll raise her to understand that no means no and that one respects others and one doesn't steal from family and friends and one doesn't emotionally abuse people to get one's way and that she'll grow into a lovely young woman who will face the world with all the potential every child should know. That's on those days when I don't want to deal with reality. Those days number exactly zero. The story is nice. I'd LIKE for it to be the truth. But it isn't. I can sit comfortably in my living room in Montana and be distanced from what the Anthony's are having to deal with. But I cannot distance myself from reality in order to allow them the license to implicate innocent people and to lie about who their daughter really is and what she may very well have done.

Removing Cindy's babbling tangents, the nuggets she lays down like the hammer she wielded to set those signs are done so with knowledge that she is lying and doing so to get her daughter out of trouble, and she does it with equal anger and vehemence. These tapes were done at the end of July. Nearly 4 months have passed since George and Cindy sat down with LE to begin spinning this web of deceit. Systematically. With notebooks to keep their lies in order. In any other instance, this would be called "malice aforethought."

A truly excelllent post which hits the nail(s) right on the head. :clap:

I'd like to support the view from Dot's Eyes.

Cindy and clan were already nutty to start with, and this has sent them round the twist. PTSD indeed. Worth remembering they have suffered a loss.

Okay, resume your hating ...

But you have to understand, we aren't enjoying hating them. And I'm not even certain hate is the right word here. Strong dislike, sickened, those may be better choices. It's that we have nailed exactly what they are doing down from day one and we can see it's not at all to benefit Caylee! Everything they have done has been to protect the VERY PERSON who has taken her from them and from this life. Alot of us have tried time and again to have compassion for them. We've given them the benefit of the doubt before and had hopes that they were coming around. Yet each time we've done that, they have done something even more twisted, even more sickening. We have tried. We really have. They've just worn it thin at this point.

I'd like to support the view from Dot's Eyes.

Cindy and clan were already nutty to start with, and this has sent them round the twist. PTSD indeed. Worth remembering they have suffered a loss.

Okay, resume your hating ...

Worth remembering, yes. Worth being taken "round the twist" because they want to lie and obstruct and accuse people who befriended their daughter? No. Assigning hatred to anything I stated is a "mis-truth" of my intention. I no longer invest my emotions into the Anthony's beyond continuing to hope they stop lying, but that hope has a half-life.

They asked CA if she knew if KC had unprotected sex. I found that to be an odd question. They asked Tony R the same question but at the time I kind of assumed that they were trying to frighten him a bit...

Why would they ask something like that?

What some need to realize is the day GA and CA picked up that car, they had two choices. To stand behind Caylee or KC. They chose KC. No one forced them to. The agent time and time again tries to reason with them on this and they don't get it. The agent tells GA that the role of a father and grandfather are two different things. That his loyalty needs to lie with his grandaughter. And to this day the Anthony's are still signing the same song and dance as they did in those interviews on July 30th. Nothing has changed for them. They have made a concious choice to save KC at the expense of Caylee's right to a decent burial. They have turned their back on that baby and moved on. They are very angry that the rest of us haven't.

They asked CA if she knew if KC had unprotected sex. I found that to be an odd question. They asked Tony R the same question but at the time I kind of assumed that they were trying to frighten him a bit...

I think some of the questions were aimed at also getting a physical profile. The agent also asks about sexually transmitted deseases. I think they are trying to pinpoint causes of KC's behavior, be it a brain tumor, or syphillis.

There were parts of those tapes I swear I had heard before. Did they change the numbering. I sort of passed over some because they seemed so redundant.
Oh wait, may it was just Cindy being Cindy.
I could not listen to very much of that rambling. I was most interested the little test he gave. I just wish they had published LA interview. If there are 5 dvd's then surely this a lot more of these FBI interviews.

But you have to understand, we aren't enjoying hating them. And I'm not even certain hate is the right word here. Strong dislike, sickened, those may be better choices. It's that we have nailed exactly what they are doing down from day one and we can see it's not at all to benefit Caylee! Everything they have done has been to protect the VERY PERSON who has taken her from them and from this life. Alot of us have tried time and again to have compassion for them. We've given them the benefit of the doubt before and had hopes that they were coming around. Yet each time we've done that, they have done something even more twisted, even more sickening. We have tried. We really have. They've just worn it thin at this point.

:clap::clap::clap:

IMO- this is an indicator of KC's willingness to engage in risky behavior. Not only can you get pregnant- you can get diseases that can KILL you nowadays.

I think some of the questions were aimed at also getting a physical profile. The agent also asks about sexually transmitted deseases. I think they are trying to pinpoint causes of KC's behavior, be it a brain tumor, or syphillis.

Wouldn't she be tested for ST diseases when being booked? Don't they do those sort of tests?

Listening to Cindys tapes it sounds like KC emulated her behavior. She keeps refering just like me or learned by my example

IMO- this is an indicator of KC's willingness to engage in risky behavior. Not only can you get pregnant- you can get diseases that can KILL you nowadays.
It's just such a bizarre question! I think the incidence of unprotected sex is still quite high. I don't know. Made me kind of go...:waitasec:

It's just such a bizarre question! I think the incidence of unprotected sex is still quite high. I don't know. Made me kind of go...:waitasec:

I agree. I worked at a mental hospital- years ago. This question was asked there.
Do you mean the incidence of unprotected sex in general- or in KC's life?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back