New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rozey

When CA repeated what KC told them that Zanny said to her at the park after she pushed her to the ground, 'Listen *advertiser censored* I'm going to teach you a lesson'. That statement made my skin crawl. I wonder if that is what KC said to Caylee?

I think that was actually what Casey wanted to say to her mother when she took Caylee away from her.

Nice bit of projection claiming her long time nanny said the words.

dang.....poor fbi dude. Kc told ca that the pic of caylee with the drums was taken at the apt. Of zanny......so, let's go with that! Caylee was musical from birth and could beat out a song and so she and ga were planning on a drum set for her 3rd, 4th or 5th bd and zanny had rock star and kc said this was zannys apt. But amy and ricardo lived there so this is a red flag and very important in decoding what kc has been attempting to tell us because even though it makes no frigging sense amy and ricardo are zanny but kc can't say that because she just can't and another red flag is jg stalking kc and not shaking ga's hand at the hosp. When caylee was born, and handed to ca before kc which caused some angst which made jg lay on the bed with kc and the red flag of the car at amscot which could be seen if your driving in the correct lane and amy had a wreck which is a red flag to explain the clue of zanny having a wreck....blah, blah.....kc is an excellent mother and responsible money manager and the ocsd stole her cute shamrock badge thingy...blah, blah.....:bang:

lmao..

If there ARE any psychiatrists, I need to become a patient please...I am suffering from CindySyndrome and it HURTS!

Any psychiatrist would probably ask you why you're such a masochist? STOP LISTENING TO CINDY!!! lol

An aside about your signature:

Do you REALLY want to compliment LP on "sticking it out?" It sounds so dirty. hehe

You're actually wanting to hear more? You're a better person than I am.
I listened to about 5 minutes of each of her videos, now I need to scream into a pillow.

HAHAHA!!!! I know what you mean. I had to convince myself to listen to it in the first place but she did give out a few tidbits. The trick is not to look at the video.
Like when KC said that Caylee is different now. I bet she said more.

I don't think this is true. I think the money went elsewhere. I think George is lying about this to cover up using the money on something a lot more despicable.

ITA Mendara! GA may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's not a complete idiot either. That Inernet scam idea is just ludicrous to me.

Is there any psychiatrists on this board? There has got be a name for this disorder (besides the obvious, crazy).

I have never seen anything like this.

It's actually quite common.

Where has Brini been anyway?

I think that was actually what Casey wanted to say to her mother when she took Caylee away from her.

Nice bit of projection claiming her long time nanny said the words.

Could be after all KC said she was a spitefull *advertiser censored*. I think KC must like that word.

dang.....poor FBI dude. KC told CA that the pic of Caylee with the drums was taken at the apt. of Zanny......so, let's go with that! Caylee was musical from birth and could beat out a song and so she and GA were planning on a drum set for her 3rd, 4th or 5th BD and Zanny had Rock Star and KC said this was Zannys apt. but Amy and Ricardo lived there so this is a red flag and very important in decoding what KC has been attempting to tell us because even though it makes no frigging sense Amy and Ricardo are Zanny but KC can't SAY that because she just can't and another red flag is JG stalking KC and not shaking GA's hand at the hosp. when Caylee was born, and handed to CA before KC which caused some angst which made JG lay on the bed with KC and the red flag of the car at Amscot which could be seen if your driving in the correct lane and Amy had a wreck which is a red flag to explain the clue of Zanny having a wreck....blah, blah.....KC is an excellent mother and responsible money manager and the OCSD stole her cute shamrock badge thingy...blah, blah.....:bang:

OMG!!! HILAROUS! THIS IS THE POST OF THE DAY!!!:clap:

dang.....poor FBI dude. KC told CA that the pic of Caylee with the drums was taken at the apt. of Zanny......so, let's go with that! Caylee was musical from birth and could beat out a song and so she and GA were planning on a drum set for her 3rd, 4th or 5th BD and Zanny had Rock Star and KC said this was Zannys apt. but Amy and Ricardo lived there so this is a red flag and very important in decoding what KC has been attempting to tell us because even though it makes no frigging sense Amy and Ricardo are Zanny but KC can't SAY that because she just can't and another red flag is JG stalking KC and not shaking GA's hand at the hosp. when Caylee was born, and handed to CA before KC which caused some angst which made JG lay on the bed with KC and the red flag of the car at Amscot which could be seen if your driving in the correct lane and Amy had a wreck which is a red flag to explain the clue of Zanny having a wreck....blah, blah.....KC is an excellent mother and responsible money manager and the OCSD stole her cute shamrock badge thingy...blah, blah.....:bang:
Wish I had said that LOL That totally sums it up:clap:

Did you all catch where CA said that KC never went into the garage. Didn't Lee in his interview with LE say that he and KC were sitting in the garage and he had to keep leaving because the smell was so bad. I would like to see that Universal work tag. CA said LE must have taken it.....Hmmmm...

Did you all catch where CA said that KC never went into the garage. Didn't Lee in his interview with LE say that he and KC were sitting in the garage and he had to keep leaving because the smell was so bad. I would like to see that Universal work tag. CA said LE must have taken it.....Hmmmm...
Good Catch! LE did say exactly that!

Could be after all KC said she was a spitefull *advertiser censored*. I think KC must like that word.

Casey said 'that's what mom said about me & maybe it's true.'

I think Cindy & George probably had every right to say that about her.... she was selfish & ungrateful & probably gave them heartache for years.

I don't think it's fair to lay all the blame on Cindy/George's parenting & saying they are the cause of Casey's behavior.... I think Casey's horrible behavior shaped the way people around her acted & reacted around her.

Any psychiatrist would probably ask you why you're such a masochist? STOP LISTENING TO CINDY!!! lol

An aside about your signature:

Do you REALLY want to compliment LP on "sticking it out?" It sounds so dirty. hehe

Just spit tea all over my desk! Thanks for my laugh of the day.

Ain't that the truth! I couldn't decide whether to bang my head on the desk or scream! you gave me a much more pleasant reaction.

Okay, I haven't read all of this thread - not even the half of it actually - but I'm listening to Cindy's interview (part 3). I've listened to George's already. My head is spinning!

Anyway, yes, I picked up on that too Rozey. Lee said that he was sitting in the garage with KC and he couldn't take the smell so he walked away leaving KC there alone.

Another thing I picked up on is the fact that "Zanni's" roommate is Jennifer....well, Jennifer is Amy's middle name.

HAHAHA!!!! I know what you mean. I had to convince myself to listen to it in the first place but she did give out a few tidbits. The trick is not to look at the video.
Like when KC said that Caylee is different now. I bet she said more.

That's what I do too. I read here as I listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joyousjg