New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GA told the agent that a 'friend' of KC told him that there was a JL that used to work with KC. I don't remember hearing the name of the friend, anyone?

When I heard that, my first thought was that Casey had told the friend (lie) about Juliette and the friend was just repeating what Casey had said.

GA says that it is after the gas can incident but the same week. CA says that it never happened.

Then it would have had to be the 25th or 26th, because by the morning of the 27th, Tony was picking her up at her abandoned car at Amscot.

I thought he also said Cindy was at work, that Casey had talked to her, just went by the house and got the keys and Cindy's car.

it doesn't quite make sense. Was he at the house? Or did he see her driving away? How did he end up trying to follow her?

Someone here pointed out last night that she could have 2 copies just by saying she lost it or it was stolen. How do we know she didn't do that after leaving her car at Amscott? Another reason even.

I never heard him say her driver's license was in the purse, only her ID. Who knows what he was talking about.

Then it would have had to be the 25th or 26th, because by the morning of the 27th, Tony was picking her up at her abandoned car at Amscot.

I thought he also said Cindy was at work, that Casey had talked to her, just went by the house and got the keys and Cindy's car.

it doesn't quite make sense. Was he at the house? Or did he see her driving away? How did he end up trying to follow her?

If CA was at work, How did she get there? There never has been any mention of her carpolling.

When CA said that she drives past the Amscot everyday going to work made me wonder if KC placed the car there for that reason. Hoping CA would see it and have GA take it home. Was KC trying to connect them to the smell in the car. Then I remembered that she had told AH about the smell. I'm so confused!!!!

GA says that it is after the gas can incident but the same week. CA says that it never happened.

When LE asked GA if anyone was home when KC borrowed it, he said "yes" Cindy was at home!

These people can't even get their stories straight!!

Has anyone located Cindy interview #5? Number 4 just stops abruptly, there has to be more.:waitasec:

Interesting on Part 4 of CA's interview...she talks about the phone records and how LA said that the phone pattern changed drastically on June 14th. She was dialing crazy - like to imply that was the day that Caylee went 'missing' and she was steady trying to phone the babysitter.

However, now we know that Caylee was last seen on June 15th (video) or June 16th (if you choose to believe GA's interview). So, that blows the theory that Cindy was putting forth. I know that she was using the June 9th date as the missing date (erroneously given in the beginning) but she was emphatic that June 14th was the change in KCs calls.

So, did something happen on June 14th that would have led up to Caylee going 'missing' on June 16th?

God Bless that guy doing the interview....he has much more patience than I.
Not quite through with all the post yet,...but on June 14th that is when the big Operation Justice bust went down for the Craigs List call girl circle.
http://www.local6.com/news/16601809/detail.html

gardenhart, I stand corrected it was CA's interview part 2 counter 11:57.

I know, I thought about that too! Why would even THAT situation need them to lie and spin it??

Plus, the reason (supposedly) Casey needed to borrow Cindy's car for that day was because her car was "acting up" - but yet she came home later that day, dropped Cindy's car off, picked hers up and went merrily on her way. Guess her car just needed a "cooling off" period of sitting in the driveway for a few hours to cure all the "acting up" it had been doing?? :bang:

As Pink Panther pointed out too, Cindy has said all along that she hadn't seen Casey between June 15th and July 15th when she "found" her at TonE's. Granted there has been lie after lie in this case, but this one is so obvious and one that she DID NOT want George to mention. What was there about this day in question that was so ALL important? George said it was on the 24th or the week of anyway, which is the day the gas cans were reported missing and conforontation between George and Casey, (which he says Cindy was livid about too) but then Cindy still decides to let Casey borrow her car for the afternoon anyway? This gives me such a headache trying to figure out. Hopefully with their conflicting stories coming out, some sort of truth will eek out somewhere! :mad: If it does I believe it will be from George, IMO Cindy is like Casey, she will make herself believe whatever works for her (and Casey) and will not vary from it EVER. jmo

If CA was at work, How did she get there? There never has been any mention of her carpolling.

When CA said that she drives past the Amscot everyday going to work made me wonder if KC placed the car there for that reason. Hoping CA would see it and have GA take it home. Was KC trying to connect them to the smell in the car. Then I remembered that she had told AH about the smell. I'm so confused!!!!

Good point. I'm sure she didn't walk to work.

Did you notice he said the morning he went to the post office, he stopped at the Amscot to pay some utility bills?

I don't know how someone could have driven past that car every day and not noticed it. Is it not visible from the street? I tend to notice every car on the road that looks like my family members' cars, even if I'm in their car.

Ok.. Im in the CA tape part 3.. and boy o boy does my head hurt..
Im telling Ya i dont just think this lady is in denial..I think she insane..

Jeff = code for boy friend = ricardo..
zanny = nanny = amy.

these are all clues....clues i tell ya..
all are clues from the clueless..

I have never heard such nuttiness in all my life..
who in this world has code names.. that they call all their BF's one name and all the baby sitters one name..
Its just friggin nuts

Not quite through with all the post yet,...but on June 14th that is when the big Operation Justice bust went down for the Craigs List call girl circle.
http://www.local6.com/news/16601809/detail.html
This incident (and link) has been posted on various forums. I've tried to find additional information regarding this "sting" and anyone else that may have been involved but I've not been able to find anything! Have you???

gardenhart, I stand corrected it was CA's interview part 2 counter 11:57.

I haven't subjected myself to those interviews yet. :crazy:

I'm sure it is possible that she had two purses. I have a good friend who does that. I'm a one purse gal myself, don't want to bother with switching everything back and forth. LOL

This incident (and link) has been posted on various forums. I've tried to find additional information regarding this "sting" and anyone else that may have been involved but I've not been able to find anything! Have you???

No. Just that link. It used to be on Orlando Sentinel but now it isn't. Its like everyone BUT local 6 has taken down the info. Makes me wonder ,... :waitasec:

When LE asked GA if anyone was home when KC borrowed it, he said "yes" Cindy was at home!

These people can't even get their stories straight!!

Okay, I heard the opposite, that she called Cindy and asked to use her car, Cindy wasn't home and Casey stopped by and got the keys and the car.

But he was never clear on where he was. Was he at home and followed her from there? Did he just happen to see her driving her mom's vehicle while driving down the road and followed her?

zanny = nanny = amy.

who in this world has code names.. that they call all their BF's one name and all the baby sitters one name..
Its just friggin nuts

But she has it almost figured out, the puzzle pieces put together and then the case will be solved don't you know? And none of it will involve Casey! :furious:

I haven't subjected myself to those interviews yet. :crazy:

I'm sure it is possible that she had two purses. I have a good friend who does that. I'm a one purse gal myself, don't want to bother with switching everything back and forth. LOL

Just a hint, if you do listen to the videos don't watch just listen. LOL

zanny = nanny = amy.

Its just friggin nuts

I know, it satirizes itself.

Someone took my child!!

Who?

Three words...starts with Z, but remember that's code for another person.

WTH?!

And why is this necessary.

If I say who they are they'll kill my family, including my kid, so I won't say so my kid will be SAFE with them through college.

WTF??!? (Safe with people who threated to kill a family and a kid?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur