New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm forgetting something (someone) but who is Anabella? The FBI was questioning if Caylee was bringing up the names of people including Zanny, Amy, Uncle Lee and he asked if she ever mentioned Anabella... who is that?

IIRC Annabella is the daughter of Juliette that does not exist. This is inference to Casey being away on work with Juliette and ZG was there to babysit and then there was the accident on the 23rd that didn't happen and ZG going to the hospital that didn't happen. So Annabella was just to pacify the A's so they would not worry about Caylee.

I am of the belief that people who have the need to preface a sentence or answer to a question with, "...I just wanna be honest with you guys..." are either going to lie in what comes out of their mouth next, OR, they are such a huge liar that no one would believe them if they did NOT preface it with "I just wanna be honest with you guys..."!! (Example: Cops TV show - cop pulls over guy who has warrants - cop says, "what's your name?" - driver says, "...huh???" - cop repeats question - driver say, " ...whaaaaaaat??"
:waitasec:

I agree

OK GA doesn't understand why KC is so secretive about friends?! Give me a break GA. She was probably like this b/c KC whole life both you and your wife couldn't stand anyone being around KC except LA.

Do we only have these 4 GA interviews so far? Does anyone know is any more were released today?

Why is this the first we hear about this.....did G say this in the FBI interview? collaps. blue trunk....oh I don't feel so good. Why isn't anyone else talking aout this!!!!

I'd have to go back and listen again to be sure, but I thought he said collapsible blue bin. Kind of like those folding crates, is what I pictured. (They have holes in the sides, an open top and not airtight.)

IIRC Annabella is the daughter of Juliette that does not exist. This is inference to Casey being away on work with Juliette and ZG was there to babysit and then there was the accident on the 23rd that didn't happen and ZG going to the hospital that didn't happen. So Annabella was just to pacify the A's so they would not worry about Caylee.

Thanks guys... never heard that "Juliette" had a "daughter" before.

OMG!! ... and this guy was a cop at one time? I get those emails all the time and I know they are scams. I can't belive anyone would fall for the 'free money' line. What the hell...??? They all read the same - either money from gov contracts in some bank account they want you to help move OR some bogus investment deal they want you to help move. How can people be so gullible? Now I understany why GA is on this merry-go-round - he doesn't have any common sense.

I don't think this is true. I think the money went elsewhere. I think George is lying about this to cover up using the money on something a lot more despicable.

The FBI just asked GA about KC pregnancy. It was something along the lines of did KC ever give them any inclination that she didn't want to keep Caylee. His answer was "not that I can remember". To me "not that I can remember" is the long version of NO.

I don't think this is true. I think the money went elsewhere. I think George is lying about this to cover up using the money on something a lot more despicable.

I hope the FBI looked into this b/c that would suck if KC got this money.

I'm right there with ya Medara! No way did George fall for an 2.2 million dollar email scam - he could've come up with a better excuse than THAT!

Is the guy from the FBI in these tapes NS? I can't see his face but when he just slightly turned his head his profile resembled NS.

Dear God. I am so convinced now that Casey gave Cindy the ultimate f___ you and used her car to dispose of Caylee.

I have to keep asking. Why didn't Cindy want OCSO LE to know that she loaned her car to Casey?

I am just sick.

I need the Cindy videos lol.

KC = nanny = zanny ?:confused:

This Zani-nanny thing is just crazy. Didn't Ricardo say in his interview that KC had mentioned a "Zenita" as a babysitter back in 2006 or 2007? I think KC has always had mental issues (in fact I think they may have been passed down through CA's side of the family), but I think a sharp decline began around the time of her pregnancy... lying to everyone about the pregnancy, telling JG not to get a paternity test, then the rest. This Zani-nanny thing must be some sort of fantasy of hers.

Caylee never spoke of Zanny, Amy, "Rico", or Jeff H's "supposed" little boy, Zachary,who was supposed to be Caylee's best friend. But she would say Uncle Lee and "Maui".

Hmmm.....as in "maui wowie weed"???

#3 video summary for those wanting the short version is all GA talking about the gas cans.

I have been saying this for months and people keep saying I am wrong.. not only on Greta did he mention that he did look in the trunk, he did as well in this video, he even talked about the bag of cloth, blue box and the gas cans and how he was playing dad/detective and grandfather that day.... But, why did he not mention the smell? Could it be that Casey had Caylee in Tony's or Amy's Car for a while? Then put her in her car? Left he in the back yard the first few days?... To much that needs to be looked at again. Tony L. claims he came back July 5 at noon, but W.W. Claims he spent the day with Casey that day and also mentions later in the interview that Casey went to the car wash to was the outside of Tony's jeep, also it mention's someone else that states that W.W. told him about the smell in the car... ????

Point being is that Casey can claim that her parents had access to the car after the 24th. She has set up the parents Remember she claimed that her dad hit a squirrel at some time. point being if GA drove the car once then he could drive it if he had access to it. Casey is going to turn on her parents.

I think so too. Bigtime. Anytime now, whether she claims abuse or actually accuses them of something bigger. It's comin'.

GA just mentioned going to the dr with KC to see the "hamburger of the birth". What in the hell is this?

I think G&C did not like the idea of any guy taking advantage of sweet virginal KC :rolleyes:. I found it absurd that they flipped over JG being in their home w/Caylee and KC, I mean he had just taken responsibility for their grandchild and intended to marry their daughter, he sounds like a stand up young man. I find it a bit puritanical that they kicked him out of their home, what were they afraid of? That he would have sex w/KC again?

somehow , (gee, I wonder why) I didn't really believe that story. I just remember JG version of KC and JG being on the "couch" and Cindy screaming about KC not being worthy of marriage.. didn't finish school , steal money blah blah and JG defending her saying that he loved their daughter and to please not talk about her that way.
I believe that was in his statement to LE

Things that stood out that I didnt know yet....2006 Nanny= KC being the Nanny to Caylee?

neighbors had said that they had gas stolen as well-was KC stealing gas from them?

GA seen the inside of the trunk and said there was two gas cans one is used for his trimmer that he mixes with oil-KC put this gas in here car and it caused it to run poor

same week after the gas cans were taken KC barrowed CA car because KC car wasn't running right....the oil in the gas?

KC car was there at the house of the day that GA chased her some day after the 24th-why didn't they notice the smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez