New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or why didn't he remove the battery this time they had the car at home, and have it out with KC when she brought back CA's car?

Either we're not seeing all of the recorded interview or the A's are leaving things out. Really bugs me to no end.

They (the A's) are the ones who wanted the FBI involved, but they are holding back. These interviews were from July, well before any lab results were back. Do they want their grand daughter back or do they want to protect their daughter? Obviously they can't have it both ways.

I believe GA knew in his heart Caylee was gone forever but in his desire to protect his wife from the pain he has convinced himself otherwise. When he told LE, CA asked if the odor was the pizza, he lied, he knew he lied and he's been trying to magically make that lie be true ever since...:cry:

Anthony family logic seems to be: If you don't want to believe something to be true, close your eyes or make up a new truth. We need to teach or kids that sometimes the truth can be difficult but we CAN all work through it and deal with it. No wonder Casey doesn't tell the truth....neither of her adult parents acknowledge the truth and therefore they don't have to deal with it. Their underlying message to Casey right now....don't tell us the truth because we can't deal with it. Let us keep thinking it was the pizza or the nanny. Please don't tell us the truth! Keep lying like we have inadvertently taught you.
Per GA:
"I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk. I don't want to believe it's my grandaughter. I don't want to believe it's any other kind of - anything other than that pizza."[/

I have been at work since the video's were released, just got home, went to listen and I CAN'T hear anything they are saying, it's all mumbly (is that a word?), My laptop speakers/headphones suck, any body got a different link than WFTV's?

I agree but..Dr Lee (from NG) stated that decomp does not necessarily mean "human decomp". There were frozen dinners, lunch meat, and other frozen foods and meat in the trunk. According to Dr Lee the decomposition of these products would produce decomp as well. BTW he is an expert witness for Team Casey. Dr Lee also said that while examining the car they found additional evidence and turned it over to LE.

If he can pick evidence up from a crime scene (Spector case) and put it in his pocket, I'd be really suspicious of any "evidence" he found while examining KC's car and turning it over to LE. He's an expert...... in his own mind.

I really like being here so I'll refrain from saying what I actually think of Dr. Lee.

You know after looking at these interviews I began to step back and see things from a different view point.
I have known men, through working with domestic violence victims, that seemed so straight forward and like they had it all together. Their wives are made out to be "not quit normal" ect. In actuality a lot of times the women act nuts because the men drove them nuts.
GA moves out and moves in with his parents, at over fifty years of age. Seem's like he goes from one situation with someone "taking care of him" to another.
CA seems to be the one who has always worked steady.
I don't know, when I step back I think they both have dysfunction. It's not all CA. GA likes to say that KC is a lot like CA. I don't think all her bad traits come just from CA.
JMHO

Cindy complaining about the police wasting precious hours, but KC had waited a month. She doesn't worry to much about that, but she's all about the police waited too long. The trail was already cold.

Listening to CA...

If she really wants to find her granddaughter she has to SHUT UP. It is almost like she is trying to get the FBI to see things her way. She just keeps yapping.

"Yooooou are gettttting verrrrry sleeeepyyyyy. Drink the Koooooool Aiiiiiiiiid. Then you willllllll be in denialllllll toooooooo."

Cindy and George seem fine with decyphering 'clues' and riddles as if it's the most normal way to operate. They don't seem to realize that the mom of a missing child should not be talking in clues in riddles.

I find this just as strange as George's comment to Casey on June 24th...."we haven't seen that little girl in weeks...."

july 3....hasn't seen her in a month.
june 24....hasn't seen her in weeks.I know I said this before, that it is perhaps hyperbole or dramatic license to illustrate just how distraught they are. But I don't think so...primarily because I don't believe either of them would understand the word hyperbole though lawsy mercy, Cindy can sure demonstrate it!

Bold mine...
I think this statement here shows that Casey AND Caylee had not been staying at the house since around June the 8th or 9th, thus the 9th date that keeps resurfacing...

I don't know where my child is.

When was the last time you saw her?

Well, it was a date, a number....

I said this a few pages back, but I have to repeat myself again.

CINDY IS NUCKING FUTZ

Oh, FBIguy asks how she was paying the babysitter? That's a question I've wanted asked. Now, I want to know about Casey's taxes and whether she or the A's took Klee.

Cindy's universe is a world where people love Klee, want to take care of her for free, where missing children are ultimately discovered by solving riddles, where kidnappers don't rape or kill.

I have been at work since the video's were released, just got home, went to listen and I CAN'T hear anything they are saying, it's all mumbly (is that a word?), My laptop speakers/headphones suck, any body got a different link than WFTV's?

I had that same problem of not being able to hear, even with my laptop speakers turned all the way up. Got the earphones from my scanner and that fixed it.

Not sure if there is another link anywhere or not.....the WFTV ones are the only ones I'm aware of.

Oh, FBIguy asks how she was paying the babysitter? That's a question I've wanted asked. Now, I want to know about Casey's taxes and whether she or the A's took Klee.

That almost stumps CA, but then she quickly recovers and says that Amy didn't need the money and would babysit for free...because CA thinks Zanny is Amy...:waitasec:

You know after looking at these interviews I began to step back and see things from a different view point.
I have known men, through working with domestic violence victims, that seemed so straight forward and like they had it all together. Their wives are made out to be "not quit normal" ect. In actuality a lot of times the women act nuts because the men drove them nuts.
GA moves out and moves in with his parents, at over fifty years of age. Seem's like he goes from one situation with someone "taking care of him" to another.
CA seems to be the one who has always worked steady.
I don't know, when I step back I think they both have dysfunction. It's not all CA. GA likes to say that KC is a lot like CA. I don't think all her bad traits come just from CA.
JMHO

I will second THAT! I have stated previously when someone said George should get another life away from all the disfunction that George is just as disfunctional in his own ways as Cindy. They are disfunctional in excat opposite ways...isn't it ironic?:waitasec:

That almost stumps CA, but then she quickly recovers and says that Amy didn't need the money and would babysit for free...because CA thinks Zanny is Amy...:waitasec:

Yeah, everybody just loves to babysit for FREE just for the LOVE of watching Caylee? PLEEEEEZZZZZZEE!!! This is making me want to go unconscious it is so unreal how Cindy is spinning this to the FBI...

I will second THAT! I have stated previously when someone said George should get another life away from all the disfunction that George is just as disfunctional in his own ways as Cindy. They are disfunctional in excat opposite ways...isn't it ironic?:waitasec:

They are both liars though and that goes a long way to explain why their children lie also. IMO

Lee was on NG the other night talking about this after seeing the car. He said there were frozen food boxes, maggots etc... What he said didn't make a lot of sense though.

If there had been bags of spoiled food with maggots in LE would still have to have that stuff so that defense can't say they destroyed the evidence that could have cleared their client. They have to store the evidence in whatever say preserves it. I don't think this food exists personally.

That's interesting, Simon B talked at length in his LE interview about food spoiling in cars brought to the lot. He and GA looked in the trunk for the source of the odor in the pontiac, Simon took a trash bag out of the trunk that contained a lot of papers, some pizza crust and possibly an empty pizza box. Yet they left all this accumulated spoiled food? They never even mentioned all the spoiled food? Gonna be interesting to see what MrSB has to say when they go to trial.

Well, I have studied the dance of dysfunctional "love addiction" and it really is more common then we realize.
A certain type of woman nearly always attracts a certain type of man. They gravitate to each other due to the familiarity of the other one to their dysfunctional family of origin. That sounds complicated and I'm sorry. LOL.
If anyone is interested I have a few articles about it on my web page. Not trying to push it, but it's an interesting subject that I have studied and written about for the last 14 years.
On the member list my web page is listed. Again sorry in advance if me giving it upsets anybody.:)

If he can pick evidence up from a crime scene (Spector case) and put it in his pocket, I'd be really suspicious of any "evidence" he found while examining KC's car and turning it over to LE. He's an expert...... in his own mind.

I really like being here so I'll refrain from saying what I actually think of Dr. Lee.

I agree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member