New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
900 hundred emails!!!!! No way I'm going to beat that. :laugh:

Thanks so much for the link!

For anyone interested in contacting the Michigan Republican Party regarding John Ramsey, their website is:

http://www.migop.org

I have written Ms. Betsy DeVos, Chairman of the Michigan Republican Party, and sent her the www.supportramseytruth.com press release.

In addition, the following people are running against John Ramsey in the Republican Primary. Unfortunately, none of their e-mails addresses are listed in the filing information, and I was unable to find any websites for them at the present time.

105TH DISTRICT MI STATE REPRESENTATIVE - 2 YEAR TERM

Apol, Jack - 4375 Lake Shore Drive Charlevoix, MI 49720 - semi-retired law professor at Michigan State University

Elsenheimer, Kevin A. - PO Box 114 Bellaire, MI 49615 - municipal attorney

Garfield, Jeff F. - 548 Michaywe Drive Gaylord, MI 49735 - Otsego County commissioner

Nothoff, Bonnie M. - 1992 Birchview Drive Kewadin, MI 49648 - dental hygienist

Ryan, Craig - PO Box 1362 Gaylord, MI 49734 - legislative aid to Rep. Ken Bradstreet

http://miboecfr.nicusa.com/election/candlist/04PRI/04PRI_CL.HTM

32.gif

Your youthful spirit and tenacity has had a marvelous result for JonBenet, at least for her memory.

Time for the world to understand the tactics of the Ramseys.

From DOI, they quote Hitler, "Tell a lie long enough, and people will believe it".

No doubt in my mind that they share a killing secret, not a quality I would want in my state legislator, and I suspect the MI voters don't either.

I shall shoot off a few emails myself!

Let us not forget our illustrious Governor of the State of Colorado, old sit on your hands 'Owens'. Anyone have an email address for him?

Out of 900 e-mails only 65 came back undeliverable. Every cop, detective, Assistant DA, and state official in Colorado received it.

Nedthan Johns said:
Did you already send e-mail to those Reps? or do you want me to?

Neddy,

I haven't had a chance to e-mail the reps yet ... so if you want to do that, please feel free.

jubie said:
BrotherMoon, hugs to you mon ami, how would justice be better served if JR was actually elected?
Jubie

If elected he nails his foot to the ground, no more city hopping, more exposure, more chances for Patsy to spill beans, mon cher.

I don't think justice will come by the court system, but only reach the level of social isolation, shunning.

BrotherMoon... I see your point, thanks for your response. I think John and Patsy are looking for a distraction... does your theory have future thoughts? Will Patsy relapse? I think Patsy being involved in pageants and then molding JonBenet into the same pattern speaks to living through JonBenet's 'perfection'. Patsy lives like a fragile teacup always on the edge of a table, she was surviving through JB... I can see her losing her grip or control when as JonBenet was growing and naturally 'seperating' from her mom Patsy felt insanity approaching which, in fact, was reality... what happened that night that the teacup finally lost it's balance?

Jubie

Just thinking out loud, y'all can put your tomatoes back down :D

BrotherMoon said:
If elected he nails his foot to the ground, no more city hopping, more exposure, more chances for Patsy to spill beans, mon cher.
I'm with you, BrotherM. I want John to win. :)

jubie said:
BrotherMoon... I see your point, thanks for your response. does your theory have future thoughts? Will Patsy relapse?

Psychoses occur like a person that wades gradually into the ocean on a shallow sloping beach, first the toes then the ankles, calves, knees, thighs, hips and sometimes there's a sudden drop and sometimes there's a retreat, but the sufferer is always wet once it starts. No need for a relapse, the fantasy is still going. She thinks her daughter is in some kind of non-temporal realm with a supernatural being awaiting her Mom's arrival. Ding! The psychotic fantasy is so alluring that few want to leave it behind for mundane reality. I hold hopes for her return to overt symptoms such as "guiding" Burke in Church or displaying her paintings in a gallery. She may be transfering her inflation to John's run for "high office".

BrotherMoon said:
I'll see about printing up some bumper stickers: Borgs for Ramsey!
I thought you were going to have t-shirts printed that say, "Survivor! - Patsy Ramsey School of Potty Training"...

BrotherMoon said:
I'll see about printing up some bumper stickers: Borgs for Ramsey!
I want the T-shirt, too. :D

Come on you guys. Let's get this guy elected (so he'll have nowhere to hide). Just keep feeding him the rope...

BrotherMoon said:
She thinks her daughter is in some kind of non-temporal realm with a supernatural being awaiting her Mom's arrival. Ding! The psychotic fantasy is so alluring that few want to leave it behind for mundane reality.

If that is the fantasy about JB, then what is the reality? If this part of Patsy's thinking is psychotic, then how does the rest seem to include coping with reality skills?

Hope you don't mind Tricia that I stickied this one!
I felt it worthy and did not want the links lost further down the page:)

Thanks Amraann. I appreciate it.

I am overwhelmed by everyone's response.

Ned, my next born will be named NED THE WONDER SLEUTH. Course I'm not having any more kids but if I did have a bun in the oven...... :dance:

I am working on a "thank you" post now. You guys are incredible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back